)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Exile

Go down 
+11
Lelouch
BlueNinja
lusantlueg
Phoenix
Kernow Pilgrim
Battledroidlover
wehr
Ajunta Pall
Xasomur
Danek
Xemnas
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

Exile - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Exile   Exile - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 8:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello SoL Members Recruits and initiansts!
You all know that i have a bad playing skill and ppl seem to not like me!
So i will Exile myself for a time to train and change my Character...
I will Return in a time but it could take long to train my skill to good...
Maybe 6 months maybe 4 !
I want to keep my rank and still be a member if i return to you all and i hope that its Okay...
But be sure that i will return...
And i wont whear my tagg if im allowed i want to stay... well neutral while my Exiled phase....
You will find me at every server in jk2 even in ATS and our server
And be sure... i wont join any clan and i will return....

I will be still on the forum so maybe you meet me on a server and in the Chatbox....

I will miss you all

~Xemnas
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

Exile - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exile   Exile - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 5:40 am

Xemnas wrote:
BlueNinja wrote:
Ca sucks and you most definitely are NOT active rofl

Well Blue just fore the record since this topic started i joined the server EVERY DAY fore dunno 1 hour

And i never imagine to have seen YOU...... i didnt saw you since Xmas ..... So you shld grab youre own nose before you start talking about active and inactive....

Lmao, I never said I wasn't inactive, I'm not the one complaining about sucking at Jk2 and "exiling" myself, you haven't seen my since Christmas because I changed my name, dumbshit, and I've had a crap load of things to do all summer, friends, volunteering, sports...

And "grab my own nose"? wtf? xD
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

Exile - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exile   Exile - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 6:45 am

Even BDL has his weaknesses, he's very aggressive and tough to be defend against when you are ds, because his gk is pwnage, but i think against ls he would struggle more. His pk has great timing but he doesnt use st all that much, and like i say he's so aggressive that he just lauches himself at you. So if i was against ls against BDL i would just play the frustating game of distance st and counter attack st and pk.

Everybody has weaknesses, its just exposing them that can be the problem. I think BDL has a hard time dealing with ls players.
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

Exile - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exile   Exile - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 7:33 am

I haven't any weakness !!

xD
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

Exile - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exile   Exile - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 7:54 am

Yes your weakness is when you lose you rage lol

My weakness? Can someone tell me? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

Exile - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exile   Exile - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 11:25 am

BlueNinja wrote:
Xemnas wrote:
BlueNinja wrote:
Ca sucks and you most definitely are NOT active rofl

Well Blue just fore the record since this topic started i joined the server EVERY DAY fore dunno 1 hour

And i never imagine to have seen YOU...... i didnt saw you since Xmas ..... So you shld grab youre own nose before you start talking about active and inactive....

Lmao, I never said I wasn't inactive, I'm not the one complaining about sucking at Jk2 and "exiling" myself, you haven't seen my since Christmas because I changed my name, dumbshit, and I've had a crap load of things to do all summer, friends, volunteering, sports...

And "grab my own nose"? wtf? xD

Hmm well..... Do you thing that i have no friends i meet? do you think i dont have to do sports? I stand to the fact that i need to train skill badly and you think Ca server sucks? BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL BETTER THEN YOU???? AND what is youre ****NEW***** Name? i guess its not Kernow Sebbat Hektor ore Xemnas right??? they ARE active and YOU arent and why t f you call me dumbshit? did you ever see in a mirror? THERE you see dumbshit right in front of youre face now i dont need any more comments from you on this topic so do us ALL THE favour and SHUT UP!!!!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

Exile - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exile   Exile - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 11:37 am

Jesus Christ, talk about an overreaction...............
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

Exile - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exile   Exile - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 10:14 pm

Your weakness is abuse ! lol
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Exile - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exile   Exile - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 2:47 am

Xemnas I still can't understand the point of your self-'exile'.....

Oh btw - Thanks for going onto the ATS forums and giving Outcast the excuse to make us look like intrusive rats again.... Neutral
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

Exile - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exile   Exile - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 4:11 am

Really hek? I abuse? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

Exile - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exile   Exile - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 4:24 am

Of course ... you should rename to )>SoL<(~Abuser''' :p
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

Exile - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exile   Exile - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 5:09 am

You gave me an idea heky, poor hektor lol
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Exile - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exile   Exile - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 5:33 am

@ blue
"to grab your own nose" is a wide spread german wording for "point the finger at himself" as if you are the cause for some bad things happening to someone OR when you just shall care for your own business.
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

Exile - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exile   Exile - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 5:45 am

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
Xemnas I still can't understand the point of your self-'exile'.....

Oh btw - Thanks for going onto the ATS forums and giving Outcast the excuse to make us look like intrusive rats again.... Neutral

Oh realy? what did i do? i can tell you fore sure that i did nothing bad and i didnt gave them ANY reason to bann me aggain..

So i registered as i where in the States fore vacation and they banned me.... It means where is youre location?? well i was in USA .....
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

Exile - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exile   Exile - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 5:54 am

Now i will explain it only 1 time aggain....
I will go away fore a while....fore you i will take a break of SoL to TRAIN my skill in jk2.....(you see every newbie pwns me xD) and thats the case of ''respect'' many ppl dont respect me cus my skill is low..... and i will go away fore a long time to earn the respect aggain...i will become stronger i promise it....
And i dont want to whear the SoL clan tagg on any server like you know my skill SUX and i dont want that any other jk2 players think that SoL is a weak clan like i am weak!
So i will whear the name Xemnas on servers but not on ATS...maybe ill try 1 time maybe they let me train peacefull...i dont mean them any harm.....its just sad that everyone from ATS hates us....and maybe i sayd MAYBE in a time when Outcast quits jk2 as i hope....then maybe they will have a more wise leader ore a democratic clan system....oh im gettn off topic xD

So i will go and i also search old friends from a past time......i search my old clan friends the clan was called BoTj and BBJA it died a long time ago another clan destroyed them (hacked homepage and server) So if you hear of any old members please tell me...ore if you know something....tell me pelase...
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

Exile - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exile   Exile - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 7:41 am

Xemnas wrote:
Hmm well..... Do you thing that i have no friends i meet? do you think i dont have to do sports? I stand to the fact that i need to train skill badly and you think Ca server sucks? BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL BETTER THEN YOU???? AND what is youre ****NEW***** Name? i guess its not Kernow Sebbat Hektor ore Xemnas right??? they ARE active and YOU arent and why t f you call me dumbshit? did you ever see in a mirror? THERE you see dumbshit right in front of youre face now i dont need any more comments from you on this topic so do us ALL THE favour and SHUT UP!!!!

Okay first stop putting words into my mouth and saying that I believe you don't have any friends to meet or that you don't have to do sports or that you need to train badly. The point is you can do that on the SoL server. lmao.

Second my new name is Ghost Razz

Third, You aren't active, for the ten thousandth time and I'm not complaining about my lack of skill or inactivity, you are. I've already admitted how inactive I am. Playing for one hour everyday is something you don't do either, and even one hour a day isn't active either.

Fourth, I called you a dumbshit because you think you know everything about anything that has to do with Jk2 and you start directly attacking me every time I try to say something to you because you take it as criticism that is meant to put you down, that is not, in any way, my intention. At all. All these spam topics you make and stupid posts just further reflect your ignorance, so you should be the one to shut up before you make a further fool of your self.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

Exile - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exile   Exile - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 8:28 am

Xemnas i just dont understand. First of all skills in SoL doesnt bring you respect. Respect in SoL brings you respect. And lets be honest xem, you have been one of the most inactive members of SoL over the last 6 months that i would be surpised if half the members know very much about you. Its the same story as wacko, you both show up once in a blue moon, then we never see again for ages.

If you want to move forward in Jk2, then the idea wouldnt be to leave, but to become more involved in the clan, its seldom i ever see you on the server, and im sure others feel like this too.

Whats funny is that you suddenly become active at the time of the new elections, suggesting and putting yourself forward for admin. Dont take this the wrong way, but with your activity voting you as DC would be a complete waste of an admin position. And you cant seriously expect other people to vote for you, when you are simply never around.

You must do as you see fit, but for the life of me i cant see what is to be gained from leaving, why dont you do the senseable and somewhat obviously thing and get yourself more involved on server and forum, and really stick in and start training hard. That is the way forward for you xemnas.
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

Exile - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exile   Exile - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jul 2010, 12:11 am

Phoenix wrote:
Xemnas i just dont understand. First of all skills in SoL doesnt bring you respect. Respect in SoL brings you respect. And lets be honest xem, you have been one of the most inactive members of SoL over the last 6 months that i would be surpised if half the members know very much about you. Its the same story as wacko, you both show up once in a blue moon, then we never see again for ages.

If you want to move forward in Jk2, then the idea wouldnt be to leave, but to become more involved in the clan, its seldom i ever see you on the server, and im sure others feel like this too.

Whats funny is that you suddenly become active at the time of the new elections, suggesting and putting yourself forward for admin. Dont take this the wrong way, but with your activity voting you as DC would be a complete waste of an admin position. And you cant seriously expect other people to vote for you, when you are simply never around.

You must do as you see fit, but for the life of me i cant see what is to be gained from leaving, why dont you do the senseable and somewhat obviously thing and get yourself more involved on server and forum, and really stick in and start training hard. That is the way forward for you xemnas.

Sorry but no since i starfet this topic and i already told you all 100000 times I where online EVERY day and i also sayd that i wasnt online like 6 hours pre day i showed up EVERY day and my nerves almost collaps because everyone says im not active.... and i give respect to each member and recruit of SoL and all other jk2 players...the point is i just dont get it back...
And Blue im sorry i appologize for everything i told you just let be friends....i dont want to talk anymore about this....and my being away for a time just all see the fact! I will go away fore a long time but i DONT leave the clan i want to stay member! I will go out to..lets say find myself aggain...you must know...i was once a realy skilled and good player...but something happened in real life....and..i dont want to talk about that....since this happened my skill is nothing more than crap...maybe i will take a few months a break from jk2 to forget everything...and then to learn everything aggain... i just need to get a clear mind......And please just let me and dont say anything that i wont take a break of all....

I also think that i just have to leave my computer off fore a whole wile just need to get myself under controll and my mind clear......

So ..... I think when i will go away and you all forget me and if i announce that i am back...maybe you all will see that i have changed

I think ppl will like me more if they wont see me a while

So i will stay acitve on the forum a bit...

Now everything is told!
lease lock the topic thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Exile - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exile   Exile - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exile
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: Jedi Knight-
Jump to: