)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Soccer log

Go down 
+5
lusantlueg
sebbat
Kernow Pilgrim
Xasomur
Matt.
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
<Ca>Matt.

<Ca>Matt.

Soccer log - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Soccer log   Soccer log - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 2:30 am

First topic message reminder :

i did'nt see a footy topic ere so here we go
Man utd won 3-1 take that
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Chelsea

Chelsea

PostSubject: Re: Soccer log   Soccer log - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 12:35 pm

<Ca>Matt. wrote:
The new man utd Jersey is Sexy Better than chelsea's

heooo nooooo, The three white stripped on the jersey addidas style looks even more prettier than the crappy sponsor u got and the tick on yur jersey with red background LMAOOOOO XD
Back to top Go down
<Ca>Matt.

<Ca>Matt.

PostSubject: Re: Soccer log   Soccer log - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 12:36 pm

who has won the more premier leagues?
Back to top Go down
Chelsea

Chelsea

PostSubject: Re: Soccer log   Soccer log - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 12:39 pm

yer ok, we still have more than 70 years to live n make history, IT COULD BE CHELSEA'S NEW HISTORY
Back to top Go down
<Ca>Matt.

<Ca>Matt.

PostSubject: Re: Soccer log   Soccer log - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 12:47 pm

what who has the biggest score line in Premiership history?
Back to top Go down
Chelsea

Chelsea

PostSubject: Re: Soccer log   Soccer log - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 12:50 pm

jeeeeeez i don't care about the history till i die XD
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Soccer log   Soccer log - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 12:51 pm

Matt, the past its important, but the present its more, right now, chelsea its better than machester utd, and M.U can have 100000 premiers leagues, but chelsea is better now, and that is the important thing Wink
Back to top Go down
Chelsea

Chelsea

PostSubject: Re: Soccer log   Soccer log - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 12:55 pm

sebbat wrote:
Matt, the past its important, but the present its more, right now, chelsea its better than machester utd, and M.U can have 100000 premiers leagues, but chelsea is better now, and that is the important thing Wink

^^^^ Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
<Ca>Matt.

<Ca>Matt.

PostSubject: Re: Soccer log   Soccer log - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 12:55 pm

they aint better we won on Sunday 3-1 We were pwing them in possession oh and chelsea remember this? Soccer log - Page 2 15BC467D-AD99-5ECD-C5AEC474FC1E5CA8
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Soccer log   Soccer log - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 1:10 pm

<Ca>Matt. wrote:
who has won the more premier leagues?

Although Manchester united have won the most prems, the most sucessfull club in English league history is Liverpool, even though they havent won the prem. Only 4 clubs have won the prem in 17 years, blackburn, Man U, Chelsea and Arsenal. Alan Shearer is the top premier league goalscorer, hes a true legend Smile.

Ok i watched the game on sunday up the pub, neither team was outstanding but in that particular game, man U was definately better than chelsea, they deserved to win (and i dont even like man U and i say that)
Back to top Go down
Chelsea

Chelsea

PostSubject: Re: Soccer log   Soccer log - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 1:12 pm

FFS U MAKING MORE RAGING FFSSSSSSSS Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I DON"T fly a kite CARE ABOUT THE CHELSEA"S PAST

I ONLY CARE ABOUT THE NEW CHELSEA ERA
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Soccer log   Soccer log - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 7:18 am

GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

1-0!
Back to top Go down
Chelsea

Chelsea

PostSubject: Re: Soccer log   Soccer log - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 7:38 am

Lol Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Soccer log   Soccer log - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 8:29 am

Im not in europe, so i have no idea what you guys how u see soccer over there, even though i did watch fifa world cup though Smile
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Soccer log   Soccer log - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 8:46 am

LordSindwinder wrote:
Im not in europe, so i have no idea what you guys how u see soccer over there, even though i did watch fifa world cup though Smile

Football -__- And im not in europe and i know about football lol
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Soccer log   Soccer log - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 9:11 am

MATT, WHAT HAPPENED? OMG, I THINK THAT ARGENTINA OWND YOU :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

1-0! Take that
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Soccer log   Soccer log - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 9:12 am

Back to top Go down
<Ca>Matt.

<Ca>Matt.

PostSubject: Re: Soccer log   Soccer log - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 10:16 am

IT WAS OFFSIDE :@
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Soccer log   Soccer log - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 10:43 am

SEBB i know what soccer is.. i used to play it, i just dont know it as well as football...
Back to top Go down
<Ca>Matt.

<Ca>Matt.

PostSubject: Re: Soccer log   Soccer log - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 10:48 am

Say wha
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Soccer log   Soccer log - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 11:20 am

RULE NUMBER 11 OF OFF SIDE

IF THE GOALKEEPER EXECUTE A SHOOT FROM THE FLOOR, AND THE PLAYER IS IN OFFSIDE, THE OFFSIDE DOESNT EXIST, SOOOOOOO PWNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :DDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
<Ca>Matt.

<Ca>Matt.

PostSubject: Re: Soccer log   Soccer log - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 12:54 pm

ah but a player hit it on to Die mario
Back to top Go down
Chelsea

Chelsea

PostSubject: Re: Soccer log   Soccer log - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 11:10 pm

LMAO Matt XDDDD
Back to top Go down
<Ca>Matt.

<Ca>Matt.

PostSubject: Re: Soccer log   Soccer log - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Aug 2010, 2:13 am

Its True Though

EDIT : CHELSEA GOT LUCKY TDAY
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Soccer log   Soccer log - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug 2010, 1:52 pm

pls, edit your last post instead of double posting. just add EDIT : and your new message. TY
Back to top Go down
<Ca>Matt.

<Ca>Matt.

PostSubject: Re: Soccer log   Soccer log - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug 2010, 2:02 pm

oh ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soccer log   Soccer log - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soccer log
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next