)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Message from Jack (sillY) aka my younger brother

Go down 
+4
Battledroidlover
mereel
Axel
Gavin
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gavin

Gavin

Message from Jack (sillY) aka my younger brother  Empty
PostSubject: Message from Jack (sillY) aka my younger brother    Message from Jack (sillY) aka my younger brother  Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 3:04 am

Jack says that he got himself banned for laming on the laptop, and he wants to get unbanned, for me to be able to access SoL server. He says he won't lame anyone in SoL ever again and try to get Dion (Killy) to stop killing you lot. He will even forgive Axle or Axel for ganging him and insulting with other members. He says sorry, and thanks.

From me: I can make him stop, thank god his my brother so I can tell him not to, he probably knows the consequences by now Razz
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

PostSubject: Re: Message from Jack (sillY) aka my younger brother    Message from Jack (sillY) aka my younger brother  Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 3:34 am

ganging him? me and bdl and wowie and dean vs him and killy and they were both using hp hack and ks we had all the right to gang them down
Back to top Go down
Gavin

Gavin

PostSubject: Re: Message from Jack (sillY) aka my younger brother    Message from Jack (sillY) aka my younger brother  Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 4:32 am

By the way axelelelelelelelel my brother doesn't use hp hack, only kick script.. i was watching him fight :L

i dont want an argument, i want to try and solve this problem.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

PostSubject: Re: Message from Jack (sillY) aka my younger brother    Message from Jack (sillY) aka my younger brother  Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 4:33 am

if he doesnt hack/ks/lame im fine with him
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: Message from Jack (sillY) aka my younger brother    Message from Jack (sillY) aka my younger brother  Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 5:16 am

Well if he feels sorry about it, and is willing to follow our rules, then sure. Unban him.
Back to top Go down
Gavin

Gavin

PostSubject: Re: Message from Jack (sillY) aka my younger brother    Message from Jack (sillY) aka my younger brother  Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 5:20 am

My brother says thanks Wink
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Message from Jack (sillY) aka my younger brother    Message from Jack (sillY) aka my younger brother  Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 6:32 am

LoL he is Killy? Him and Silly were laming and teaming up to control the temple, they even dueled each other just to get full hp and sheild....... oh and by the way say he's ugly Wink
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

PostSubject: Re: Message from Jack (sillY) aka my younger brother    Message from Jack (sillY) aka my younger brother  Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 6:34 am

lol bdl that was so much fun ganing em and dieing ^_^
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Message from Jack (sillY) aka my younger brother    Message from Jack (sillY) aka my younger brother  Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 6:36 am

XD we got them a few times didnt we.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

PostSubject: Re: Message from Jack (sillY) aka my younger brother    Message from Jack (sillY) aka my younger brother  Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 6:41 am

ye i think silly stopped using hp hack cos i could 1hit dfa him, it was funny
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Message from Jack (sillY) aka my younger brother    Message from Jack (sillY) aka my younger brother  Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 7:55 am

wow cool another younger brother ? hope fore u that u dont just say it was my Brother... ^^ u kno what
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

PostSubject: Re: Message from Jack (sillY) aka my younger brother    Message from Jack (sillY) aka my younger brother  Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 7:59 am

XEMNAS YOUR ALIVE!
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Message from Jack (sillY) aka my younger brother    Message from Jack (sillY) aka my younger brother  Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 8:41 am

ksing is no reason to gang someone. but if he lames, and no admin is going to handle it. gang him for that. then he may cr y. just tell him: you lame --> we gang you.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

PostSubject: Re: Message from Jack (sillY) aka my younger brother    Message from Jack (sillY) aka my younger brother  Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 8:46 am

he was laming with ks and hp hack, so it was fun dieing
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: Message from Jack (sillY) aka my younger brother    Message from Jack (sillY) aka my younger brother  Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 8:47 am

axelelelelel wrote:
ye i think silly stopped using hp hack cos i could 1hit dfa him, it was funny
You can't hack your HP xD

(the chances are <em>ridiculously</em> slim)
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Message from Jack (sillY) aka my younger brother    Message from Jack (sillY) aka my younger brother  Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 8:48 am

no axel. fly a kite the ks and "hp hack"
its only about the lame.

and THAT is what u have to tell him. if you gang him and he complaints and you say: you fawking scripter, than your completely WRONG axel. because that is NO reason to gang. you have to tell him: you lame --> we gang you.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

PostSubject: Re: Message from Jack (sillY) aka my younger brother    Message from Jack (sillY) aka my younger brother  Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 8:52 am

Battledroidlover wrote:
LoL he is Killy? Him and Silly were laming and teaming up to control the temple, they even dueled each other just to get full hp and sheild.......

Read that. what happened was me and bdl went into temple and we were being lamed by killy and silly, we went back in and did nothing then bdl started fighting and i watched but they they ganged me so i started fighting
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: Message from Jack (sillY) aka my younger brother    Message from Jack (sillY) aka my younger brother  Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 8:56 am

That's fine, just don't <em>say</em> that you're ganging because they're scripting. <em>Say</em> that you're ganging because they are in fact <strong>laming</strong>. One of them is a legit reason, the other will just cause verbal fights and taunting.
Back to top Go down
Gavin

Gavin

PostSubject: Re: Message from Jack (sillY) aka my younger brother    Message from Jack (sillY) aka my younger brother  Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 9:32 am

to xaso: Yeah, and I also have a sister: big family aye? she is called Sabrina.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Message from Jack (sillY) aka my younger brother    Message from Jack (sillY) aka my younger brother  Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 10:35 am

does she play too? XD
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

PostSubject: Re: Message from Jack (sillY) aka my younger brother    Message from Jack (sillY) aka my younger brother  Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 6:12 pm

Nick they were LAMING and SCRIPTING ask wowie bdl or dean and they will say the same thing
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Message from Jack (sillY) aka my younger brother    Message from Jack (sillY) aka my younger brother  Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 7:04 pm

They were laming and thats why we were ganging them...... but killy gave up when silly had to leave.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: Message from Jack (sillY) aka my younger brother    Message from Jack (sillY) aka my younger brother  Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 10:54 pm

No offense gavin but ur brother does use evc (jkbot) i ffa'ed him some where it was him and killy vs me and funny enough he was fast at spotting me like killy was and i didn't hear seeing go off 1 time so he does evc. Razz

And not for sounding like a saint myself i got evc 2.08 laying at my desktop myself and also 2.08 version with hitbox and a kickscript Razz

But i never use them at SoL server beacuse i respect them beacuse they're none cheating and i also find it much more funny to fight there without cheats and it also makes u better Razz
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Message from Jack (sillY) aka my younger brother    Message from Jack (sillY) aka my younger brother  Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 10:57 pm

I could tell they were using EVC cus whenever i was low in HP killy would use lightning on me.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Message from Jack (sillY) aka my younger brother    Message from Jack (sillY) aka my younger brother  Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 11:24 pm

axelelelelel wrote:
Nick they were LAMING and SCRIPTING ask wowie bdl or dean and they will say the same thing

sure, but scripting should never be the reason for you to gang someone. its unimportant.
laming is bad tho.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Message from Jack (sillY) aka my younger brother    Message from Jack (sillY) aka my younger brother  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Message from Jack (sillY) aka my younger brother
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next