)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

evil car driving

Go down 
+4
Kernow Pilgrim
Commander Bacara
mereel
Xasomur
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Xasomur

Xasomur

evil car driving - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: evil car driving   evil car driving - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 12:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

drive your own car while you could use the bus or train is shit for your environment. its not cheesy. it is like while watching tv and you get up once to get the beer and get uo another time to get the glass. of course you will get up once and get beer and glass at one time. this is economic. otherwise its a waste of energy.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: evil car driving   evil car driving - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 4:47 am

This is pointless. Driving a car is an OPINION. You must learn to respect people that have these. Closed. Mr.Locky
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: evil car driving   evil car driving - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 11:15 am

Xaso wrote:
lol, you arent free in car too. a small cage, nowhere to move with your body. and even your car is restricted by the road and the traffic lights and all driving rules.

None of you live in Cornwall. Long windy roads in the countryside with nothing but a field on your right and a b-e-a-utiful Cornish Shoreline on your left. (or vice versa if your on the opposite coast). In cornwall, if you can't be bothered for excersise, a calm drive pwns all Razz
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: evil car driving   evil car driving - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 11:20 am

stop locking this topic only to hinder me from expressing my opinion. i mean if you say its about your opinion, let me state mine. even if i do it insistingly Razz dont only close this because you are sick of discussing it. just stop reading it then. there is no need to close !

so you must learn to respect my opinion.

but you also have to learn to respect your environment. sounds cheesy, but i guess you wont let any scratch on your car. now look what you do to the environment.

well i think you know that your logic is flawed, thats why you dont want to think further about it, its more comfortable to keep it... then do it, i cant change it anyway, but dont pretent that its just an opinion while you close a topic to supress further comments on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: evil car driving   evil car driving - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

evil car driving
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2