)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Phantom to member

Go down 
+13
Rachel
Ralen
Grimmjow
Axel
Phoenix
Hora
Blademaster
mereel
Xasomur
Kernow Pilgrim
Ajunta Pall
sebbat
Hektor
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Phantom to member
Yes:)
Phantom to member - Page 2 I_vote1068%Phantom to member - Page 2 I_vote11
 68% [ 15 ]
No:(
Phantom to member - Page 2 I_vote1032%Phantom to member - Page 2 I_vote11
 32% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 22

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Hektor

Hektor

Phantom to member - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Phantom to member   Phantom to member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 7:35 am

First topic message reminder :

Skilled, active sol recruit who won recruit tournament.

7 days poll.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Phantom to member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 3:47 am

Aju, Phantom the immortal is a woman, she is 31 years old, She is married and has children and she is from lancashire in England. I know this.

AND SHE DOES HAVE KS, she just doesnt always use it.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Phantom to member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 4:29 am

lol some ppl say "SHE IS A GIRL, I KNOW IT" others say "HE IS A G.I.R.L. I KNOW IT" lol

and she doesnt always use ks. but she does if she needs. even on sol server. even with her tag.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Phantom to member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 4:31 am

Omg.. I DONT CARE, IF ITS A GIRL OR A GUY, JUST VOTE, IF HE/SHE DISERVE THE fly a kite FLAME AND STOP TALKING ABOUT HIS/HER SEX
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Phantom to member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 4:34 am

sebbat wrote:
Omg.. I DONT CARE, IF ITS A GIRL OR A GUY, JUST VOTE, IF HE/SHE/IT DISERVE THE fly a kite FLAME AND STOP TALKING ABOUT HIS/HER/IT'S SEX

U forgot "IT" so I edited ur message Smile.

I vote yes he/she/it is a good guy/girl/animal/alien/werewolf/panda/undead/vampire.

~Fer
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Phantom to member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 4:47 am

sebbat wrote:
Omg.. I DONT CARE, IF ITS A GIRL OR A GUY, JUST VOTE, IF HE/SHE DISERVE THE fly a kite FLAME AND STOP TALKING ABOUT HIS/HER SEX

BUT WHY THE fly a kite IT WAS A PROBLEM ABOUT ISABELLA AND CHAMY?!?!!???!
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Phantom to member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 4:55 am

I vote yes he/she/it is a good guy/girl/animal/alien/werewolf/panda/undead/vampire.

^^^^^^^^

Very Happy lol.

From what i have seen phantom is nice but doesn't ks. But from the evidence ive seen in this post i think Phantom (guy/girl/animal/alien/werewolf/panda/undead/vampire) does ks maybe not all the time so its a no from me.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Phantom to member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 5:28 am

Xasomur wrote:
sebbat wrote:

BECAUSE ISABELLA AND CHAMELEON WERE THE SAME PERSON, PHANTOM ITS JUST ONE THAT'S THE DIFFERENCE
Back to top Go down
Hora
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Hora

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Phantom to member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 5:41 am

axelelelelel wrote:

JAJAJAJAJAJAJ LOl!!!!!!

xD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Phantom to member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 8:58 am

sebbat wrote:
Xasomur wrote:
sebbat wrote:

BECAUSE ISABELLA AND CHAMELEON WERE THE SAME PERSON, PHANTOM ITS JUST ONE THAT'S THE DIFFERENCE

lol, but both maybe arent who they pretend to be. the difference is small. and if you break it down to the facts: if she is a boy or a girl, what do we care. and on the other hand: if its one or if its two, why do we care? we do care because its a lie and a dubious personality. in both cases.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Phantom to member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 9:02 am

Well, now my friend sevv is gonna join sol like a recruit, okey? :/
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Phantom to member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 9:20 am

lol, as long as he is genuine and nice to us, who cares if he is fake?
isnt it the same with the gender? lol... i dont see a difference.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Phantom to member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 11:20 pm

Phoenix wrote:
nope, scripter, nope........ No
I shouldn't get ranked up either then i script at euro servers and evc :p

And i voted yes beacuse jenny always helped protecting sol members she has always been nice towards the members the way i see it, so a huge yes from me! Smile
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Phantom to member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 11:51 pm

Yes Grimm, exactly! Always when you need a help in ffa ... Jenny always stays at our side ...
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Phantom to member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 12:06 am

hektor wrote:
Yes Grimm, exactly! Always when you need a help in ffa ... Jenny always stays at our side ...
Youp i even owe her one again since i mistaked her with a padawan at server and ganged her Embarassed Sad
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Phantom to member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 4:21 am

lol, but she does script on OUR server, with OUR tag... - . -
and she doesnt help ME in fighting. she only seems to fight with somebody when that someone is able to defend her better than she can do herself.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Phantom to member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 4:56 am

rofl, and in what is that a problem xaso ? Isn't he free to defend who he wants ?
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Phantom to member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 5:01 am

Phoenix wrote:
Phantom the immortal is a woman, she is 31 years old, She is married and has children and she is from lancashire in England. I know this.

Sorry mate just have to point out you can't 'know' this - She just told you...... xD

I know she uses a KS and many non-SoL have complained about two people who shouldn't be in SoL - Sev and Phantom. Apparantly both give us a bad name. :/
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Phantom to member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 5:08 am

I do know this, or at least that she was being honest about being in lancaster. Ive been to lancaster once and she said places i had been. Whether she is 31 with a family or not is unobtainable info, but i see no reason at all to doubt it, non whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Phantom to member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 5:12 am

I come from a hard working family so maybe my perspective is limited here. But I can't see a British petit bourgeois citizen having kids, being of that age (thus having a full time job) and playing a game here all the time....

I'd freak out if my parents did what I was doing.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Phantom to member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 5:25 am

Ajunta Pall wrote:
rofl, and in what is that a problem xaso ? Isn't he free to defend who he wants ?

lol, but not if she asks for your help, you get in the fight, and she goes off to watch you being ganged...
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Phantom to member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 5:27 am

Phoenix wrote:
Whether she is 31 with a family or not is unobtainable info, but i see no reason at all to doubt it, non whatsoever.

it is obtainable info.

Much time ago, a guy was playing jk2, i don't know his name but he desapeared. After some times, phantom came, and with ips, much people have recognized him.

That's what i have been told by some people, not liers from what i know.

That guy wasn't a mother rofl.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Phantom to member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 5:30 am

so fact is no-one of you has a clue.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Phantom to member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 5:35 am

Lol exactly Xaso Razz
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Phantom to member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 6:01 am

Its a panda Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ralen

Ralen

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Phantom to member - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 9:04 am

haha so this is what the workings of the clan are like Razz

well I didn't click a vote button seeming as im not meant to but from what I gather xaso has a problem that phantom didnt help in a fight yet surely as a higher rank and more skilled admin you shouldn't require help in combat against someone? I understand the whole clan beliefs ect but sometimes they seem to detriment the running of the clan as a unit however seeming as you guys have a reputation as an honourable clan if I was voting I would say yes but only to give her/he/whatever a chance with an agreement that if they step out of line then you justifiably boot them as being so harsh as to not give a chance to someone who is potentially new to the game is rather un called for an not a good example of the friendly calm clan you would like to be viewed as when perhaps as an un experienced user they may not know of the stigmas attached to things such as scripting remembering many people on jk2 hold a grudge and one false move can give someone a bad name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phantom to member   Phantom to member - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phantom to member
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next