)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Abuso de admin

Go down 
+4
Xasomur
Melfar
sebbat
Karina
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Karina

Karina

Abuso de admin Empty
PostSubject: Abuso de admin   Abuso de admin Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 8:43 am

hola

posteo porque sebb abuso del admin teletrasportandome y encerrandome y cuando yo estaba haciendo que otro dejara de molestar me insulto. A seres como ese no se meresen admin deverian quitarselo.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

Abuso de admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuso de admin   Abuso de admin Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 8:46 am

Lol, she lies, melfar danek and mat saw the situation, she lies

We just put her in a jail because she was insulting us

Back to top Go down
Melfar

Melfar

Abuso de admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuso de admin   Abuso de admin Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 8:46 am

Nobody abused anybody, we just put you in jail.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

Abuso de admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuso de admin   Abuso de admin Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 8:48 am

And what about when you come to our server to recruit people? When you put the page of your forums in our server?

Karina, fail ^^
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Abuso de admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuso de admin   Abuso de admin Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 9:19 am

if she insults silence her. put sum1 in jail is like sleeping and its quite inappropiate.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

Abuso de admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuso de admin   Abuso de admin Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 9:22 am

Xaso, we were playing, all the people was jailing, We jailed me, melfar, gster, danek, and nobody inuslted, and she got angry, she took the game to serious
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Abuso de admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuso de admin   Abuso de admin Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 9:24 am

but using admin to tele her in the jail, that is the abuse. To make it funny use push and grip maybe, so that she can defend. but not admin tele.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

Abuso de admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuso de admin   Abuso de admin Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 9:25 am

Ajunta Pall wrote:
but using admin to tele her in the jail, that is the abuse. To make it funny use push and grip maybe, so that she can defend. but not admin tele.

That's the problem, i never used admin to karina
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Abuso de admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuso de admin   Abuso de admin Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 9:27 am

when u didnt use admin, then its ok. then its no abuse.
but if you jailed her against her expressed and direct wish, then its still evil...
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

Abuso de admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuso de admin   Abuso de admin Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 9:30 am

Doesn't sound like a problem. Karina always complains even when she's getting what she wants, because she doesn't understand what's going on. For her to be happy, she must have empower and no one must bother her. Anything else, and she complains. Don't worry about it, just try to be nice to her.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

Abuso de admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuso de admin   Abuso de admin Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 9:32 am

Okey.. but if she was still coming to kill us to that place, we were jailing her Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

Abuso de admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuso de admin   Abuso de admin Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 1:17 pm

If they don't want any part in it, then leave them alone so they can be moody somewhere else Razz
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

Abuso de admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuso de admin   Abuso de admin Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 1:52 pm

She was coming to the prison place, and she was makling dfa, so when shw was making it, we gripped her, and put her in jail..
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Abuso de admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuso de admin   Abuso de admin Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 2:31 pm

I'm sure it was a grand day out - AHEM i mean grand mistake.....xD

Karina I <3 ure perfectionism Razz
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

Abuso de admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuso de admin   Abuso de admin Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 2:32 pm

I think that this topic is solved

So closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Abuso de admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuso de admin   Abuso de admin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abuso de admin
Page 1 of 1