)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

<3 & </3

Go down 
+16
Hora
Axel
Ralen
Ajunta Pall
Hektor
Battledroidlover
Xasomur
Lucifer
mereel
GONZA
TheGraanulaarian
Spartacat
Light
Kernow Pilgrim
sebbat
Lelouch
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lelouch

<3 & </3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: <3 & </3   <3 & </3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 2:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

Herro Peopre, ( no one gets that but sebby hora and a few others so i love you xD)
So Well today was one of the besT days of my life! I met this girl she is the besT person IN THE WORLD! ( No im not just saying that theres lots of reasons but yeah im deffinetly in <3333. My parents got promoted i guess so i get to see them more often! (FTW! hai mommu xD) Im moving to florida when school ends mabe sooner ( my dream! <3) I met like 9999 new rly cool people at the orientation for school! DADADA. And well i guess i realized jk2 is like kinda sucking my life out and i need to go out into reality not talking to u pplz 24/7 ( even most of u are the besT) And schools comming out and if i do move i wanna get all A's ( for ppl not in the usa its the best. Possible grade. Anyways to get back back to the main point my activity is gonna go wayy down till i stop and im gonna stop playing jk2 Ill come back some day and see sol the only clan left Wink Jk2 is gonna come to a end soon mabe like 5 years left mabe it wont but id rly like to see sol in the future. And if it dies ill start it again somehow Wink im sure sebby will still play <3 and i wanna say bb to these pplz <3

Sebby/Sebbo/Seb/SeBBaT/herry- Sebby You ARE my favorite person in jk2. Actually online pretty much! But you not like most ppl ur beast! Ur nice funny and normal xDD sometimes XD Ever sense Mr. C.I.A. Talked to mr were we best friends! You were always there when i needed halp. Well you get it ur #1 <3 (Hehe sry ppl XD)

Hora/George Bush( LOL)/ DADADA man <3- Hora ur the funnyest out of pretty much everyone XD Ever sense i got a cookie when i killed u ^^ Long live cookie guild! XD Well no one understands our jokes so might as not say i will talk to hora everyday on msn/xfire XD Unless Obama shuts it down and makes msn OTV OBAMA TV D: XDDD

Commander/Omega/Rexy- BRO UR FUNNY AS HELL TOO WHEN U SPEAK ENGLISH LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Anyways idk how i met u XD but we are tango down bros 4 ever!! XD if ut need halp with guns OR CHEMISTRY LOLOLOLOL this is the guy XD UR PRO AT DODGEING MISSLES XD

Heky- ROLFER. xD Well I guess we have been in a few fights like when u raged at me cause i was o.o in ats XD lolol Well you halp me allooott XD like i cant imagine! Well heky u always will be darky! <3

Graaa- Ahhhhh graaa xD ur on xbox so i can tell u later XD xfire later bro im to lazy to type LOL but u know ur the best pimp LOL

Xaso- yeah yeah we fight wayy too much and im sry but XD U ALWAYS FUKING GRIP FIRST XD hehe well ur the best dueler Wink godgrowmore halped us both but hes in jail :/ the rehab stop with the druugggss Sad

Hmm i cant think of peopllleee.... Well to all u guys u know i love most of u and ferret im not that evil Wink but i hate you dudeman if u ever come back FAWK U BISH hmm thats all i hate. XD well ad me on xfire so i cans talk to you brb4lyf dont ask. Dont question it. Add it XD msn: wolfymoony@hotmail.com
And for the ppl i didnt list it doesnt mean i hate u its just that this topic is too long and ill tell u ur rank if u add me XD i fogot lots of ppl kernow, sindy, uhh MAI! LOL nah but u get the point i <3 sol. LONG LIVE BISHES. Oh fly a kite i forgot the cat ILL TXT U BISH XD <3 u all! Have a good day. DADADADADADADADA. Tango DowN. Oh one more thing add me on xbox! suCk5t0bU <3 Worf/Wolf
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
ShuriKen
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
ShuriKen

<3 & </3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <3 & </3   <3 & </3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 9:16 am

I LIKE TURTLES BLACK HOW COULD YOU FORGET YOUR HISPANIC RAGE BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think i died a little inside and take care and come when you are able to or else ill jump on a plane to florida and knock on your door then hide in the bushes until you leave the door then do it all over again and call you and hang up and over and over and well you get the idea Smile
Back to top Go down
Light
Legend
Legend
Light

<3 & </3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <3 & </3   <3 & </3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 10:26 am

Quote :
Wolfy said:
Aww i forgot light @ light You are the nicest person in jk2!! I never see you May the cookie be with you <3 DOUBLE POST MY ASS DELETE THIS I WILL HAX FORUM ADMIN PUTO XD

XD! Don´t worry Wolfy i will take care of the cookie clan (BEST CLAN EVER Very Happy) wih hora until ,maybe someday, you come back. Now i am in jk2 most of the time because i have to remember how to fight again Razz (It´s been a long time) and i will win the Blue flame for YOU. Just see! Smile
Good luck again and if you want to connect for one more time on the server i will see if you are there. Cya good friend Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lelouch

<3 & </3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <3 & </3   <3 & </3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 11:07 am

LOOOL @ ALL XD i said i forgot alllloooootttt of pplz XD <3 you all
Back to top Go down
Skambak
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Skambak

<3 & </3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <3 & </3   <3 & </3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 11:26 am

Good Bye wolf
Back to top Go down
ShuriKen
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
ShuriKen

<3 & </3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <3 & </3   <3 & </3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 1:10 pm

who changed the beginning of my last post i never said i like turtles ?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

<3 & </3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <3 & </3   <3 & </3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 8:03 pm

Skambak wrote:
Good Bye wolf
XD so simple yet so effective.
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

<3 & </3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <3 & </3   <3 & </3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 1:34 am

''i like turtles'' is instead 'OM FG' =))
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

<3 & </3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <3 & </3   <3 & </3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 7:42 am

Your fu cking joking me? Wolf don't quit pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

<3 & </3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <3 & </3   <3 & </3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<3 & </3
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: Jedi Knight-
Jump to: