)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Abusive members

Go down 
+4
Kernow Pilgrim
Ajunta Pall
Battledroidlover
Girin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Girin

Girin

Abusive members Empty
PostSubject: Abusive members   Abusive members Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 6:08 am

Warning people, abusive members known as danek and wolfy, have been saying really horrible things to me , and calling me names, its really annoying, and it would be great if an admin spoke to them, to stop this crappy behavior. Fight!
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

Abusive members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abusive members   Abusive members Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 6:11 am

I can believe the Danek part of it, but not wolfy D: he's cool. Danek has his moments. :l
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Abusive members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abusive members   Abusive members Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 6:14 am

why an admin ? do you really think that an admin is always more influent taht anyone else ?
Back to top Go down

Abusive members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abusive members   Abusive members Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 7:13 am

Unm yeah. Girin ur the one who is faking everyone names? And especially that from Danek and Blackwolf? I saw someone with ur name (or something related) get into everyones name. Also ShellShock... and he is to pwnzorz to be faked.

~Fer
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Abusive members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abusive members   Abusive members Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 7:24 am

Girin I saw you impersonating Danek once - So this is the reason why he would insult you for it....
Back to top Go down

Abusive members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abusive members   Abusive members Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 7:35 am

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
Girin I saw you impersonating Danek once - So this is the reason why he would insult you for it....

Well he didn't do it once. He kept switching a lot... He than did like he was Danek and said weird things. Can't remember haven't been on for 2 or 3 days. I saw it the last time I played...

Girin if you just stop copying people and peoples names and just apologize to Danek and Blackwolf you should be fine. In real life going to the police works but on the internet you and the one who is in row both have to do there part.

So I aspect Danek and Blackwolf (who is leaving D:...) to work on this thing and make Girin have room to improve his social behavoir.

~Fer
Back to top Go down
Ralen

Ralen

Abusive members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abusive members   Abusive members Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 7:39 am

pew ferret lands the final punch >: D its true don't impersonate people most people wont like it Smile
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

Abusive members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abusive members   Abusive members Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 7:51 am

Observation: People who usually come on the forum to complain about "abusive members" usually play a role in provoking them by laming, insulting, impersonating (as kernow said) etc...
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

Abusive members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abusive members   Abusive members Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 8:05 pm

Indeed, Someone was impersinating me yesterday too. But they just put yellow spark instead of yellow flame xD
Back to top Go down
Girin

Girin

Abusive members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abusive members   Abusive members Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 11:20 pm

oh well u better believe it... ask wolfy.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

Abusive members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abusive members   Abusive members Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 12:08 am

Uh are you talking to me?
Back to top Go down
Girin

Girin

Abusive members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abusive members   Abusive members Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 1:08 am

I told Xasomur about this, he believed me, he told me to post about it, and then i get horrible replies like this, and people saying "wolfy would never do that" "neither would danek" , i do not believe any of you were there? am i right?
Back to top Go down
Girin

Girin

Abusive members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abusive members   Abusive members Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 1:09 am

how can you not think wolfy wouldnt, he called me a genius, a fly a kite pro, a piece of shit, sorry for the swearing but those are quotes...
Back to top Go down
Girin

Girin

Abusive members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abusive members   Abusive members Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 1:10 am

genius? fly kite pro?, dude... those are the complete different.
Back to top Go down
Girin

Girin

Abusive members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abusive members   Abusive members Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 1:11 am

he called me a f a g g o t AND f u c k i n g N o o b, and a piece of poop. ( s h i t )
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

Abusive members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abusive members   Abusive members Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 1:12 am

He may have done something wrong, but we've had countless instances of people complaining on the forums in the manner that you are complaining, and upon further investigation it turns out that the person complaining actually was not 100% innocent either. People posting here might not know exactly what happened, but they get the feeling that you are not being 100% honest. Don't take it personally, just realize that all of us learn from our experiences and this thread fits a pattern we recognize.

I recommend that you continue to be respectful to everyone, and if someone else is there to see him insult you again, we can discuss it again.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

Abusive members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abusive members   Abusive members Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 5:34 am

Girin there is no need to quadrouple post your anger at wolfy and danek (You can just do edit), But to be honest I believe what nick said and i believe you are not 100 % innocent in all this, Danek and Wolfy would not randomly and out of the blue insult and lame etc you, You must have provoked them. And also, you are acting a bit no*bish. Neutral
Back to top Go down

Abusive members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abusive members   Abusive members Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 6:01 am

Battledroidlover wrote:
Girin there is no need to quadrouple post your anger at wolfy and danek (You can just do edit), But to be honest I believe what nick said and i believe you are not 100 % innocent in all this, Danek and Wolfy would not randomly and out of the blue insult and lame etc you, You must have provoked them. And also, you are acting a bit no*bish. Neutral

[It's funny that's what I was thinking!]

~Fer
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

Abusive members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abusive members   Abusive members Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 7:38 am

Girin wrote:
Warning people, abusive members known as danek and wolfy, have been saying really horrible things to me , and calling me names, its really annoying, and it would be great if an admin spoke to them, to stop this crappy behavior. Fight!

lawl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Abusive members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abusive members   Abusive members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abusive members
Page 1 of 1