)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Soz All

Go down 
+8
sebbat
Ajunta Pall
Xasomur
Hektor
Kernow Pilgrim
Axel
Xemnas
Danek
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Danek

Danek

Soz All - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Soz All   Soz All - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Sep 2010, 6:03 am

First topic message reminder :

Sorry,im not staying in this clan while those idiots hektor and ninja are
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Soz All - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soz All   Soz All - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Sep 2010, 7:11 am

Danek360 wrote:
Fer that wasnt at you.lol

Oh, sorry for the misunderstanding than Razz. But Danek u have to see we are persons. Hek got pissed off because some people get pissed off. Some people get angry quick. I have to say ur one of them but leaving clans doesn't make it better. I was someone who got angry quick to and I learned to control myself with beginning to just say sorry even if you know the other person won't. People get angry, not for no reason but the social trick is to go on and except each other like how we are.

So far as I have read I think there was a misunderstanding. You feel attacked because they were hunting u. Also if you don't like Hek than you don't have to say that. You can just be nice to him and think in ur head that he is an idiot. Doesn't matter, people do that all the time. I think Hek is a cool dude though lol.... He always pwnz me with duels.... that kinda sucks :S. He felt disrespected because he saw that hunting as a joke and ur annoying them when there in a duel.

I have to say Hektor and Ninja had to feel that you won't accept that. If they hunt me I laugh about it because everyone is different. You can't handle that and that's a good thing AND a bad thing somtimes. I really like to have u in the clan.... Could you think about it for a few days? Or the minimum a few hours?

~Fer
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

Soz All - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soz All   Soz All - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Sep 2010, 7:12 am

Ok Ferret...I'll try.
Back to top Go down

Soz All - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soz All   Soz All - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Sep 2010, 7:16 am

Danek360 wrote:
Ok Ferret...I'll try.

Ok good. Thanks Danek Smile. Don't forget we like to have as many members in the clan. Not for the number but the most because we like company and we like to have some people around when were on Razz.

~Fer
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Soz All - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soz All   Soz All - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Sep 2010, 7:21 am

Aju firstly Danek isn't weak. :/

Secondly Danek yes I second what Fer says, if you could just sleep on it it would be brilliant, if you still want to leave (against my will Sad ) after then fine at least it's a well thought decision.

Only you want to make a public statement against Hek and Ninja obviously, but I can't see any gain from this move other than making us ALL dissapointed and saddened that you've left.

One of many, part of all. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Soz All - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soz All   Soz All - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Sep 2010, 7:34 am

Danek360 wrote:
Aju you are just like Hek,in every way
btw Aju good luck with that clan your making with hektor

nah, me i'm better than hek, and i don't ks Razz

and about the clan, i make no clan, i make a funny forum, haha, poopoo <3
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

Soz All - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soz All   Soz All - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Sep 2010, 7:55 am

Clan? Very Happy Aju ,,, we need to talk more about things which i dont know Very Happy you are hiding something before me ? Sad or danek is just planning our jk2 career ? Surprised

You are not better!!! we havent seriously played for years ...
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Soz All - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soz All   Soz All - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Sep 2010, 8:05 am

hihi right hek. But no, i'm not doing any clan ^^
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Soz All - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soz All   Soz All - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Sep 2010, 8:58 am

WERE you planning to make a clan though?
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Soz All - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soz All   Soz All - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Sep 2010, 9:01 am

nevah,wanted to make a group of friends, some like BS
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

Soz All - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soz All   Soz All - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Sep 2010, 10:07 pm

Ajunta Pall wrote:
hihi right hek. But no, i'm not doing any clan ^^

lol i know
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

Soz All - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soz All   Soz All - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 1:04 am

Ok,I thought about what Ferret said,perhaps I did go a bit brashly with what I said about Hektor and Ninja,and Seb and Ker are right about what they said too,and it is my fault for inciting Hektor because I previously knew of how easy it is to make him lose his temper..
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Soz All - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soz All   Soz All - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 12:55 pm

Are you still in SoL then Danek ol chap?
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Soz All - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soz All   Soz All - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 6:42 pm

he's tsf ... Surprised
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

Soz All - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soz All   Soz All - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 8:06 pm

wehr writes:

Danek, it's just a game bro. do what you like. your friends in game will still be your friends no matter what you do.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Soz All - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soz All   Soz All - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 12:56 am

He cld've said - We all assumed his apology meant he wanted to stay.....so idk if it's multiclanning or not. Either way Danek you need to post here dude.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Soz All - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soz All   Soz All - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 1:04 am

Maybe you should slow down the pressure on him a little bit, and give him some time to think about it ... Smile
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

Soz All - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soz All   Soz All - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 4:30 am

Yes,I am in TSF
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Soz All - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soz All   Soz All - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 5:39 am

Well good luck there Danek Smile Hope you find what u looking for

~K.P
Back to top Go down

Soz All - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soz All   Soz All - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 7:35 am

Honor to our (ex, Poor enough D:) member Danek! Smile. Like Ker says hope u find what ur looking for. I also hope u gonna join our clan again after 3 months Razz like previous XD, because I want u in my clan Smile.

~Fer
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

Soz All - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soz All   Soz All - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 8:19 am

Just to let you know,I've patched things with Hektor..
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Soz All - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soz All   Soz All - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 12:56 pm

thats good to hear. i hope you have fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Soz All - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soz All   Soz All - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soz All
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: Jedi Knight-
Jump to: