)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Sorry but I have to leave now......

Go down 
+13
BlueNinja
Hektor
Ralen
Ajunta Pall
Lucifer
TheGraanulaarian
Proballboy
sebbat
Ichigo
GONZA
Rachel
Blademaster
Kernow Pilgrim
17 posters
AuthorMessage
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Sorry but I have to leave now...... Empty
PostSubject: Sorry but I have to leave now......   Sorry but I have to leave now...... Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 1:02 pm

Well I'm sorry about this guys....I have spaced my points very far please look.... Sad

PWND!!! Very Happy mwahahaha!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Blademaster

Blademaster

PostSubject: Re: Sorry but I have to leave now......   Sorry but I have to leave now...... Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 1:09 pm

yo kerny is this spam? lol
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Sorry but I have to leave now......   Sorry but I have to leave now...... Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 1:09 pm

Evil kernow! :p
Back to top Go down
GONZA
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
GONZA

PostSubject: Re: Sorry but I have to leave now......   Sorry but I have to leave now...... Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 1:10 pm

When i read the first sentence i say: OH SH!T ! everyone is leaving!! lol lol!
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Ichigo

PostSubject: Re: Sorry but I have to leave now......   Sorry but I have to leave now...... Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 2:04 pm

bastarddddddddddddddddd D:<
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Sorry but I have to leave now......   Sorry but I have to leave now...... Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 2:40 pm

I knew it
Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

PostSubject: Re: Sorry but I have to leave now......   Sorry but I have to leave now...... Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 2:53 pm

i think kernow has pwned us all lets take a second to bask in his glory

NOW KILL HIM Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

PostSubject: Re: Sorry but I have to leave now......   Sorry but I have to leave now...... Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 3:14 pm

SHPAMMER!!! XD
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Sorry but I have to leave now......   Sorry but I have to leave now...... Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 3:15 pm

Grrrr, u had to stress us out anymore kernow GEEZ, we had enough members LEAVING LOL!
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Sorry but I have to leave now......   Sorry but I have to leave now...... Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 10:23 pm

sebbat wrote:
I knew it
you can, it's your type of jokes. mwaha
Back to top Go down
Ralen

Ralen

PostSubject: Re: Sorry but I have to leave now......   Sorry but I have to leave now...... Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 11:25 pm

I hate you for starting this ongoing trend Sad but none the less I bask,bask in your well spaced glory.
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Sorry but I have to leave now......   Sorry but I have to leave now...... Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 11:31 pm

dry
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Sorry but I have to leave now......   Sorry but I have to leave now...... Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 11:37 pm

oke im tired of this because i came on to the forum to see blades, then dracos, then yours so im not gonna even put in the effort to sayit...

lol, jk
fawk y'all sideways too!
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Sorry but I have to leave now......   Sorry but I have to leave now...... Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 11:45 pm

kids
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: Sorry but I have to leave now......   Sorry but I have to leave now...... Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 3:50 am

Not a laughing matter.
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Sorry but I have to leave now......   Sorry but I have to leave now...... Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 3:54 am

@ DAnek : shat upz
@ Kernow Stop that anint funny D: ( but it is funny xD )
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: Sorry but I have to leave now......   Sorry but I have to leave now...... Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 3:56 am

Shut up Xemnas, Don't get on my bad side.
Back to top Go down
Chelsea

Chelsea

PostSubject: Re: Sorry but I have to leave now......   Sorry but I have to leave now...... Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 5:33 am

LMFAOOOOOOOOOO Kernow u foool
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Sorry but I have to leave now......   Sorry but I have to leave now...... Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 7:19 am

danek, you, stop thinking you are above all ^^
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: Sorry but I have to leave now......   Sorry but I have to leave now...... Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 8:12 am

No i'm not,if he tells me to shut up I will answer back
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Sorry but I have to leave now......   Sorry but I have to leave now...... Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 8:28 am

hihi
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Sorry but I have to leave now......   Sorry but I have to leave now...... Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 9:23 am

I may point out Blue that I was the first one to make this kind of topic xD - So not dry Hek Razz
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Sorry but I have to leave now......   Sorry but I have to leave now...... Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 8:42 pm

ok wet Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Sorry but I have to leave now......   Sorry but I have to leave now...... Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 12:25 am

Lol xD

Mr.Locky
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: Sorry but I have to leave now......   Sorry but I have to leave now...... Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 12:40 am

Before this topic gets locked, I am finally going to step up and say something as a Moderator...

I understand it was funny at first, but how everyone was spamming this type of topic was annoying and repetitive. So if I see another topic like this... I will remove your ovaries, tie you up with them, the proceed to making you watch Justin Bieber music videos for 24 hours. Then I will deleted the topic, grab a Dr. Pepper, a bag of chips, and watch one of my favorite movies. Cool

Mr.Locky
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry but I have to leave now......   Sorry but I have to leave now...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry but I have to leave now......
Page 1 of 1