)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these)

Go down 
+12
Hektor
Ajunta Pall
Battledroidlover
Grimlore
KiraOrLight
sebbat
mereel
Lucifer
TheGraanulaarian
wehr
GONZA
Proballboy
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Fallout 3
Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) I_vote1011%Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) I_vote11
 11% [ 2 ]
Oblivion
Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) I_vote1032%Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) I_vote11
 32% [ 6 ]
Starcraft 2
Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) I_vote1011%Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) I_vote11
 11% [ 2 ]
Half-life 2
Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) I_vote1026%Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) I_vote11
 26% [ 5 ]
Counter Strike Source
Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) I_vote100%Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
none the only pc game i have is jk2 D:
Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) I_vote1020%Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) I_vote11
 20% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 19

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Proballboy

Proballboy

Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) Empty
PostSubject: Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these)   Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 10:06 am

I just wanted to know what pc games you like out of these (btw i love fallout 3 Very Happy)

Trailers
________________________________________________________________________________

Fallout 3 E3 Trailer 2008
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/iYZpR51XgW0?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/iYZpR51XgW0?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion E3 Trailer
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Q2-6vi9k65o?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Q2-6vi9k65o?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty - E3 2007 Trailer
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/K804WK0cwPw?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/K804WK0cwPw?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Half-Life 2 E3 2003 Trailer
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/L38vVnqOFf0?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/L38vVnqOFf0?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Counter Strike Source Trailer (lol this is not the real trailer but its one for pc trailer
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/BtDZUS-iPRU?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/BtDZUS-iPRU?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
Back to top Go down
GONZA
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
GONZA

PostSubject: Re: Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these)   Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 10:10 am

A mi me gusta el oblivion.
I like Oblivion.
Now you know a bit more spanish proball xD
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these)   Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 10:14 am

none, i don't play video games anymore except jk2. i do play golf, basketball, ski and wakeboard.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

PostSubject: Re: Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these)   Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 10:15 am

thats why i put that option there Razz
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

PostSubject: Re: Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these)   Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 10:17 am

Bro, why do you have to put ALL of my favorite games? Lol
Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

PostSubject: Re: Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these)   Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 10:22 am

well there all beast man Very Happy

also i was going to put up Garry's mod but not many ppl play it and i dont love it that much Razz
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these)   Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 10:32 am

Starcraft 2 period ^^
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these)   Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 10:58 am

Starcraft 2 bishes! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these)   Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 11:11 am

ftw with mereel ^^
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these)   Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 11:58 am

Half Life 2 Wink
Back to top Go down
KiraOrLight
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
KiraOrLight

PostSubject: Re: Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these)   Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 12:55 pm

Proballboy11 wrote:
also i was going to put up Garry's mod but not many ppl play it and i dont love it that much Razz
*Stares intimidatingly* Big no-no. Evil or Very Mad *physics gun freezes you while manhax slowly advance*
affraid
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these)   Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 2:13 pm

Fallout 3 was made by guys who made Elder Scrolls 4 (Oblivion xD) Razz

EDIT:You forgot to add GTA IV

Last edited by Grimlore on Tue 28 Sep 2010, 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

PostSubject: Re: Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these)   Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 2:24 pm

Grimlore wrote:

Greetings Captain Obvious, welcome to planet Evident Truth. xD
Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

PostSubject: Re: Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these)   Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 4:00 pm

Grimlore wrote:

EDIT:You forgot to add GTA IV

LOL i knew that Razz

and no i didnt forget anything... so shh Razz
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these)   Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 8:22 pm

I have none of the games in the poll .....
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these)   Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 9:27 pm

i havn't played fallout 3, but it seems nice. I still prefer half life 2
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these)   Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 9:28 pm

Mario forver is my game!
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these)   Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 12:04 am

haha hek, what about pacman ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these)   Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 3:04 am

Pacman sux, it is too easy Very Happy

do you know DYNA ?
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these)   Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 3:27 am

it's a moto ? dunno xD
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these)   Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 3:29 am

OBLIVION PWNZ ALL
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these)   Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 4:48 am

The Witch in Witch is your etc is wrong...... it should be Which ^^
Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

PostSubject: Re: Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these)   Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 9:10 am

just fallout 3 for the win... punks Smile
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these)   Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 9:22 am

Battledroidlover wrote:
I have none of the games in the poll .....

Ignoring star wars games, do you play something else?
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these)   Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 10:44 am

i know ... star wars games !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these)   Witch is your favorite pc game (out of these) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next