)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Go down 
+6
Xasomur
Ralen
Hektor
swiftY
Danek
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Avatar Aang   Avatar Aang Icon_minitimeSat 02 Oct 2010, 10:04 pm

I know this isn't my place to say this but,Aang needs to stop making these pointless topics because he's been on this forum a few weeks and he has well over 100 posts :/
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Aang   Avatar Aang Icon_minitimeSat 02 Oct 2010, 10:11 pm

whats this soposed to mean danek?
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Aang   Avatar Aang Icon_minitimeSat 02 Oct 2010, 10:14 pm

your making too much topics,if you needed something taking care of you could just PM someone like Nick,Xaso,Kernow etc
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Aang   Avatar Aang Icon_minitimeSat 02 Oct 2010, 10:15 pm

Wth hell danek, i am not posting pointless topics. My god.

why did you post this topic? this topic is pointless
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Aang   Avatar Aang Icon_minitimeSat 02 Oct 2010, 10:28 pm

i think its good that hes active on the forum, if hes got something to say hes allowed to say it
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Aang   Avatar Aang Icon_minitimeSat 02 Oct 2010, 10:33 pm

thanks swifty
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Aang   Avatar Aang Icon_minitimeSat 02 Oct 2010, 11:00 pm

it pisses me too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Aang   Avatar Aang Icon_minitimeSat 02 Oct 2010, 11:01 pm

oh sorry. ill stop making topics
Back to top Go down
Ralen

Ralen

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Aang   Avatar Aang Icon_minitimeSat 02 Oct 2010, 11:37 pm

Wth hell danek, i am not posting pointless topics. My god.

why did you post this topic? this topic is pointless

Is it pointless if it has a purpose to tell you that yours are pointless?

but yeah Its good that your active

its just a bit of a problem that they are almost always negative in tone or worried calm down a bit or something.
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Aang   Avatar Aang Icon_minitimeSat 02 Oct 2010, 11:39 pm

now im confused.

im compltely ok
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Aang   Avatar Aang Icon_minitimeSat 02 Oct 2010, 11:41 pm

well, he does make a lot of topics yea. but they are not pointless.
the issues he post may be small and for some of you they may be unnecessary. but this is the way aang handles with those issues. and i rather see him posting 100 topics of that kind than see him rage on the server and turn into an asshole. now he is only unsure and unexperienced and needs some confidence. but thats all.

so dont be too uptight on him.
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Aang   Avatar Aang Icon_minitimeSat 02 Oct 2010, 11:42 pm

I think what most people are seeing is that you're a bit more serious about things that the rest of us don't find to be a big deal. Once you're here for awhile you'll get used to what the community considers serious and what it doesn't. Until then, just go with the flow.
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Aang   Avatar Aang Icon_minitimeSat 02 Oct 2010, 11:46 pm

Xasomur wrote:
well, he does make a lot of topics yea. but they are not pointless.
the issues he post may be small and for some of you they may be unnecessary. but this is the way aang handles with those issues. and i rather see him posting 100 topics of that kind than see him rage on the server and turn into an asshole. now he is only unsure and unexperienced and needs some confidence. but thats all.

so dont be too uptight on him.

thanks xaso
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Aang   Avatar Aang Icon_minitimeSat 02 Oct 2010, 11:50 pm

Lol Ava seeing with the "My History" topic you expect me to be nice and respectful to you
But still you lot would've said different if it was Grimlore or BDL
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Aang   Avatar Aang Icon_minitimeSat 02 Oct 2010, 11:56 pm

Danek360 wrote:
Lol Ava seeing with the "My History" topic you expect me to be nice and respectful to you

whats that soposed to mean. i did not write bad about you
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Aang   Avatar Aang Icon_minitimeSun 03 Oct 2010, 12:41 am

but if you just need a help .. you dont need to make atopic, you can just PM someone =))
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Aang   Avatar Aang Icon_minitimeSun 03 Oct 2010, 2:45 am

there is just one thing distrubing : your profile pic xD it looks like a baby, and each time i see a post from you, i can't prevent myself from thinking that you are a baby xD
Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Aang   Avatar Aang Icon_minitimeSun 03 Oct 2010, 3:09 am

dude aju thats so true XD
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Aang   Avatar Aang Icon_minitimeSun 03 Oct 2010, 3:44 am

OMG
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Aang   Avatar Aang Icon_minitimeSun 03 Oct 2010, 11:51 am

Guys I don't want this post to turn into what it is turning into - Aang is getting fustrated, let's just say that yes there are positives and negatives because none of us are perfect. Locked. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Aang   Avatar Aang Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1