)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

skins again

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
boobs

skins again Empty
PostSubject: skins again   skins again Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 2:52 am

ok so i did what rach told me to do and it worked i can put things in base BUT when i drag them in the folder it opens with microsoft word and i think that is not correct so i got on the game and i didnt see da skin!
Back to top Go down
boobs

skins again Empty
PostSubject: Re: skins again   skins again Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 3:43 am

so there is like a blank page under it, it says the skin pk3 file but on the blank page it has the W for microsoft word for some reason it doesnt work when its on word please help.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

skins again Empty
PostSubject: Re: skins again   skins again Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 3:48 am

I've heard there is multiple sections inside the Microsoft versions of the 'Base' folder - Make sure it is in the skin section
Back to top Go down
KiraOrLight
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
KiraOrLight

skins again Empty
PostSubject: Re: skins again   skins again Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 5:50 am

Not for me there aren't, but I still have Vista.
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

skins again Empty
PostSubject: Re: skins again   skins again Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct 2010, 4:17 am

well i can solve ya problem boobeys! just run as administrator if u put or draggin ya skin in the base folder. if dont work just paste make a shortcut to the base folder and put the shortcut on ur desktop and the file as well. then drag and drop the file in the base folder and make sure that ur file is there. then play the game and ur skin should appear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

skins again Empty
PostSubject: Re: skins again   skins again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

skins again
Page 1 of 1