)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Pink Floyd - Learning to fly, Pearl Jam- Among the waves

Go down 
+2
sebbat
GONZA
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GONZA
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
GONZA

Pink Floyd - Learning to fly, Pearl Jam- Among the waves Empty
PostSubject: Pink Floyd - Learning to fly, Pearl Jam- Among the waves   Pink Floyd - Learning to fly, Pearl Jam- Among the waves Icon_minitimeSun 17 Oct 2010, 9:24 am

The percusion at the first part is great Smile

I found this pearl jam song Smile

Last edited by GONZA on Sat 23 Oct 2010, 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Pink Floyd - Learning to fly, Pearl Jam- Among the waves   Pink Floyd - Learning to fly, Pearl Jam- Among the waves Icon_minitimeSun 17 Oct 2010, 11:13 am

Agunte pink floyd Wink
Back to top Go down
Light
Legend
Legend
Light

PostSubject: Re: Pink Floyd - Learning to fly, Pearl Jam- Among the waves   Pink Floyd - Learning to fly, Pearl Jam- Among the waves Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct 2010, 3:19 am

El que no le gusta pink floyd se la come Razz hay que hacer un post de "wish you were here"!!!
Back to top Go down
purple_kush

PostSubject: Re: Pink Floyd - Learning to fly, Pearl Jam- Among the waves   Pink Floyd - Learning to fly, Pearl Jam- Among the waves Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 7:47 am

sid pink floyd=epic!!.. roger watters, and david gilmore= worst.

<------Abused successfully. Don't diss my band! Smile
Back to top Go down
KiraOrLight
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
KiraOrLight

PostSubject: Re: Pink Floyd - Learning to fly, Pearl Jam- Among the waves   Pink Floyd - Learning to fly, Pearl Jam- Among the waves Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 11:00 am

Lolz! I know who did that, but I won't tell. Razz
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Pink Floyd - Learning to fly, Pearl Jam- Among the waves   Pink Floyd - Learning to fly, Pearl Jam- Among the waves Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 11:39 am

Graa or kernow, 50/50!
Back to top Go down
KiraOrLight
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
KiraOrLight

PostSubject: Re: Pink Floyd - Learning to fly, Pearl Jam- Among the waves   Pink Floyd - Learning to fly, Pearl Jam- Among the waves Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 1:29 pm

*Whistles as he walks in* Maaaabbbye.
Back to top Go down
purple_kush

PostSubject: Re: Pink Floyd - Learning to fly, Pearl Jam- Among the waves   Pink Floyd - Learning to fly, Pearl Jam- Among the waves Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 5:33 am

lol hey! thats not what i posted !!!!!
Back to top Go down
purple_kush

PostSubject: Re: Pink Floyd - Learning to fly, Pearl Jam- Among the waves   Pink Floyd - Learning to fly, Pearl Jam- Among the waves Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 5:35 am

would never dis pink floyd. just saying i like waters and gilmore pink floyd better than sid barretts. is all.
Back to top Go down
purple_kush

PostSubject: Re: Pink Floyd - Learning to fly, Pearl Jam- Among the waves   Pink Floyd - Learning to fly, Pearl Jam- Among the waves Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 5:37 am

for you youngins , sid barrett was the original creator of pink floyd.. and my opinion is i dont like his version of it.. roger waters, and david gilmore's version of pink floyd is what i like, and is my favorite.
Back to top Go down
purple_kush

PostSubject: Re: Pink Floyd - Learning to fly, Pearl Jam- Among the waves   Pink Floyd - Learning to fly, Pearl Jam- Among the waves Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 5:38 am

and to add, was my pink floyd long before it was yours. Razz lol ok, old man not gonna say anything more on this
Back to top Go down
KiraOrLight
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
KiraOrLight

PostSubject: Re: Pink Floyd - Learning to fly, Pearl Jam- Among the waves   Pink Floyd - Learning to fly, Pearl Jam- Among the waves Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 10:15 am

Have you ever tried the edit button? Razz
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

PostSubject: Re: Pink Floyd - Learning to fly, Pearl Jam- Among the waves   Pink Floyd - Learning to fly, Pearl Jam- Among the waves Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 12:48 pm

Yes Kush, there is an edit button. Razz
But yeah, I'm not sure if I've ever heard the Sid Barrett, I wasn't completely sure what you were talking about lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pink Floyd - Learning to fly, Pearl Jam- Among the waves   Pink Floyd - Learning to fly, Pearl Jam- Among the waves Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pink Floyd - Learning to fly, Pearl Jam- Among the waves
Page 1 of 1