)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Kimi'o Comment

Go down 
+6
Ralen
Hektor
Kernow Pilgrim
Battledroidlover
mereel
sebbat
10 posters
AuthorMessage
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

Kimi'o Comment Empty
PostSubject: Kimi'o Comment   Kimi'o Comment Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct 2010, 1:32 pm

I know what it looks like when someone is corrupted. This is because I have been corrupted by SoL before

I just readed this in ats forums, lawl
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

Kimi'o Comment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kimi'o Comment   Kimi'o Comment Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct 2010, 2:43 pm

Lulz. I need to know the responses to this post. XDD
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

Kimi'o Comment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kimi'o Comment   Kimi'o Comment Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct 2010, 2:51 pm

Nothing, its because, the people is getting angry about kyle and his corrupting powers.

Anyway, that comment was ignored, that was just a part of a whole commentarie, but i put this here, because some of the people here, belived that kimi'o was the only ats who wasnt brainwashed, well you see that you were wrong ^^
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

Kimi'o Comment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kimi'o Comment   Kimi'o Comment Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct 2010, 7:25 pm

poor kimi'o :/
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Kimi'o Comment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kimi'o Comment   Kimi'o Comment Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct 2010, 10:41 pm

Kimi'o is Abrum.

And I imagine whatever topic it was it was after yestarday's events - When I went on ATS server and started pming Fox (new admin) and Nick (DarkKyle's Brother). Nick said out loud 'p i l grim?' - And Kyle (who didn't know who I was, and was getting annoyed that I was talking to Fox and Nick and getting paranoid) slept me and ranted at me for 5 mins. Nothing new - Just all about being fake, rats, how we have lost, how I have no life etc etc. I just called him a tyrant and that he has single-handedly ruined the ATS server. He banned me when he was finished - Ignoring Fox's obvious distaste towards the abuse and Nick's open protests against Kyle.

Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

Kimi'o Comment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kimi'o Comment   Kimi'o Comment Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct 2010, 10:48 pm

one day Outcast and Kyle will be sitting in there server with bots.... really bored. Kyle will say.....:I'm bored.....wanna go to the SoL server? Outcast says: HOW DARE YOU! YOU RAT!......its full anyway so we cant go Sad
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

Kimi'o Comment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kimi'o Comment   Kimi'o Comment Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct 2010, 11:03 pm

KARMA! BDL
Back to top Go down
Ralen

Ralen

Kimi'o Comment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kimi'o Comment   Kimi'o Comment Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct 2010, 1:28 am

Haha nice one bdl xD as for the ATS guys i just feel sorry for them no for being so easy to manipulate.
Back to top Go down
Light
Legend
Legend
Light

Kimi'o Comment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kimi'o Comment   Kimi'o Comment Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct 2010, 7:20 am

LOL KARMA BDL i thought something similar xD
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Kimi'o Comment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kimi'o Comment   Kimi'o Comment Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct 2010, 7:49 am

It's not a matter of manipulation Ralen, it's just fear. Fear of being out of higher admin's favour. Feudalist hierarchy and a dictatorship..but yea old news nothing we don't already know. Forgetting them is the best method.....

I just find it reallt quizzicle when someone (so they say) reads all our history, and still trust Outcast's word - Such as Fi - A new ATS who is someone we all know (so he says) but he doesn't want us to know..

As for Abrum - He was always inbetween teams, sometimes on the side of Loyalists and sometimes on the side of Democratics. What annoys me is he always speaks shit about us like that on Loyalist forums and not here - Likewise he spoke shit about Outcast here but never to on their forums. I don't want to say 'two-faced' but he seems very middle-manning to a suspicious point.

And as for 'corruption' I suppose it's viable from either side - Loyalists see it as corruption when people beleive us, we see it as corruption when people beleive them. But more importantly we're always open to the other view as this sentence demonstrates, they're not.
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

Kimi'o Comment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kimi'o Comment   Kimi'o Comment Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 1:22 pm

This made my day.
Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

Kimi'o Comment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kimi'o Comment   Kimi'o Comment Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 1:26 pm

BDL THAT WAS THE BEST THING EVER XD WIN!
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

Kimi'o Comment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kimi'o Comment   Kimi'o Comment Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 7:44 pm

Kyle: SoL server has now got 1 space left!!!!!! Outcast disconnected. Kyle: OH NO YOU DONT! Kyle disconnected.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Kimi'o Comment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kimi'o Comment   Kimi'o Comment Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 1:07 am

what?
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

Kimi'o Comment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kimi'o Comment   Kimi'o Comment Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 2:54 am

BDL, next jokes of this type starts to be boring ..
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

Kimi'o Comment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kimi'o Comment   Kimi'o Comment Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 6:01 am

Hehe.....my attempt at getting karma fails.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

Kimi'o Comment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kimi'o Comment   Kimi'o Comment Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 11:37 am

Lol, last one was funny xD
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

Kimi'o Comment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kimi'o Comment   Kimi'o Comment Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 8:30 pm

At least that is someone who appreciates my jokes....hmmmm imagine ATS renamed to Ruthless star clan alliance (I think that is what it means). it would become ]=RATS=[~ Razz
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

Kimi'o Comment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kimi'o Comment   Kimi'o Comment Icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 11:34 pm

I already told you that one bdl...
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

Kimi'o Comment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kimi'o Comment   Kimi'o Comment Icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct 2010, 2:05 am

when? :O
Back to top Go down
KiraOrLight
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
KiraOrLight

Kimi'o Comment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kimi'o Comment   Kimi'o Comment Icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct 2010, 10:25 am

Does this have to be "BDL's Joke Thread"?
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

Kimi'o Comment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kimi'o Comment   Kimi'o Comment Icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct 2010, 1:00 pm

I think this should be a closed thread.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

Kimi'o Comment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kimi'o Comment   Kimi'o Comment Icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct 2010, 1:01 pm

Ninaj is right. Cllosed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kimi'o Comment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kimi'o Comment   Kimi'o Comment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kimi'o Comment
Page 1 of 1