)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

No return

Go down 
+9
Ajunta Pall
Power
Battledroidlover
BlueNinja
sebbat
Lucifer
Proballboy
Kernow Pilgrim
Phoenix
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

No return Empty
PostSubject: No return   No return Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 10:22 am

Thats it, game over. Im uninstalled and ive thrown the disc away. bye bye Wink

PS: sorry for being an arsehole to people.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

No return Empty
PostSubject: Re: No return   No return Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 11:51 am

I'm pointing out Phoenix was very drunk at the time of this post if he seems a bit abrupt. Anyway Phoe you don't have to go to the measures of burying it in your trash - IT'S NOT JUMANJI!!! xDD
Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

No return Empty
PostSubject: Re: No return   No return Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 12:45 pm

Phoenix is officially an SoL old legend

bai bai phoe phoe Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

No return Empty
PostSubject: Re: No return   No return Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 12:51 pm

kernow i wasnt drunk mate. i was just being a prick. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

No return Empty
PostSubject: Re: No return   No return Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 12:54 pm

Im still gonna honor your colors phoenix... I will fight admirably with your colors as Lucifer ^^
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

No return Empty
PostSubject: Re: No return   No return Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 1:19 pm

Meh, sad leaving, but you are gonna be a legend, dont worry phoe Smile

Goodbye
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

No return Empty
PostSubject: Re: No return   No return Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 1:36 pm

Mehhhhhhh Phoe, you don't have to leave, you can be like me and make monthly visits! Razz
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

No return Empty
PostSubject: Re: No return   No return Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 8:34 pm

Phoe you werent being very nice to me yesterday.  Neutral can someone now remove the yellow flame from his profile. and take him out of the member list.

Last edited by Battledroidlover on Tue 31 Jan 2017, 9:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Power
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Power

No return Empty
PostSubject: Re: No return   No return Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 9:42 pm

Bye bye Phoe! :shed tears:

I hope you lucy Smile

power
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

No return Empty
PostSubject: Re: No return   No return Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 11:49 pm

He hasn't left SoL BDL - Just quit the game.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

No return Empty
PostSubject: Re: No return   No return Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 12:16 am

Meh, BDL is right (though i dont want to loose the honour of a flame which i worked so hard to gain) i was being a complete arsehole. Ive been using ks and and emote kick on server and somewhat run riot befouling the good nature of the server. Ive let myself down and become the thing i said i would destroy.

I wont lie, i liked BS. Wowie is such a cool guy so i was happy when he asked me to join his team. Problem is that BS have loose morals and little concern for the wellfare of others, not to mention a disregard from the rules. (when somebody sees wowie on server could somebody pleased thank him for being such a good guy to me, but tell him that i wont be coming back)

This game became such a problem for me, i couldnt play without getting pissed off, so i turned to cheating and abusing in order so salvage some enjoyment. It was totally selfish, and one reason why i refused to call myself phoenix. So i changed my name, not because i was scared of detention or trying to be sly (im too old and wise to worry about repremands Wink ) but because i didnt want to tarnish the SoL name or the name Phoenix. I love this clan and still do, but the end of the road could not be more present.

I would like to think i was a valuable addition to SoL, that i was influencial and that helped and inspired people and helped the clan become what it is today, maybe thats a little too sentimental but for a large period of my time in JK2, Sol was very good to me, so i hope i gave something back.

I wont be coming back, to me the future of jk2 has never looked bleaker to me. But please dont forget me. I will always be SoL~Phoenix, a righteous and fierce friend driven by friendships and morals.

Good bye my friends Smile
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

No return Empty
PostSubject: Re: No return   No return Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 12:28 am

Phoenix it's a shock and dissapointment that you used cheats like that - I won't say I'm not saddened and shocked. However, I can understand totally why you used them and to be honest I value your friendship and contribution to the clan, praising your honesty for ADMITTING that you've used cheats which far outweighs the severeity of using those cheats in the first place.

Well obviously now you are inactive - So the punishments of using those cheats are completely needless because you're going off game. I see no harm in keeping your legendry status and membership to the clan, despite your final actions on the server. Personally I didn't see why you didn't attempt to blow up the ATS server or something xD - Considering it was your final days I suppose you thought you would get away with anything.

I said it in your last post I'll say it again here. You used cheats - That is bad. But considering your circumstance I think it is far outweighed by the fact that you helped lift this clan out of totalitarian grip. So I thank you.

~K.P
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

No return Empty
PostSubject: Re: No return   No return Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 12:40 am

bdl look at your post, you're an ass lmao. I was here, and you weren't nicer with him that how he was with you. I actually think that you were even worst than him ^^. You both acted bad, that's all ^^.

And pho, you just didn't look at the good way to find fun in jk2 Smile there are so many things to do ... All what you have tried are sol and cheating ( quite low though ^^ ) gameplay ... and that is so poor compared to jk2 potential : all modeling stuffs : modding, mapping, skinning, and etc. Making records : discover the secret of making good videos ^^, also, you could learn all secrets of scripts and then build best texts, best combos, best moves, best recording scens, and etc ... Everything can be done ! Have you tried straff jumping ? towers in expedition ? Honestly, you have so much to discover yet in jk2 ^^ that's how you could like the game again Smile not limit your view to what you've seen yet, but expand it to all what you have to discover !
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

No return Empty
PostSubject: Re: No return   No return Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 1:59 am

Ajunta Pall wrote:
bdl look at your post, you're an ass lmao. I was here, and you weren't nicer with him that how he was with you. I actually think that you were even worst than him ^^. You both acted bad, that's all ^^.

And pho, you just didn't look at the good way to find fun in jk2 Smile there are so many things to do ... All what you have tried are sol and cheating ( quite low though ^^ ) gameplay ... and that is so poor compared to jk2 potential : all modeling stuffs : modding, mapping, skinning, and etc. Making records : discover the secret of making good videos ^^, also, you could learn all secrets of scripts and then build best texts, best combos, best moves, best recording scens, and etc ... Everything can be done ! Have you tried straff jumping ? towers in expedition ? Honestly, you have so much to discover yet in jk2 ^^ that's how you could like the game again Smile not limit your view to what you've seen yet, but expand it to all what you have to discover !

Hawhawhaw how was I worse? I was just defending myself when he was insulting me for no reason saying I ks.....>.>
@Phoe I thought you were using KS but apology accepted friend Smile Bye!
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

No return Empty
PostSubject: Re: No return   No return Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 2:41 am

Bdl is karma - dealer lmao. Each time he doesn't like something he gives karma - xD. I Already balanced pho's first post, but unfortunnatly i can't do it on my own, that's hax bdl ! xD

and i said that because pho didn't say nothing at start, but you started saying that he became cheater and that he's no more pho and you consider him out of sol lol. look at your own post ^^ :
Battledroidlover wrote:
can someone now remove the yellow flame from his profile. and take him out of the member list.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

No return Empty
PostSubject: Re: No return   No return Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 2:48 am

I balanced Aju's post - I actually like the post about discovering new things. Very positive outlook Aju ++
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

No return Empty
PostSubject: Re: No return   No return Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 4:04 am

Fail at Kern. He didn't ++ Aju xDDDD But I did <3

Good luck Phoe. I fully understand you, I been down that path before. But you don't have to leave because of it. Look at me, I gave it up and continued. I have yet to use a lagg script/ks since then. ^^

But it is your choice. Cya Phoe, we will remember you always. <3
Back to top Go down
Ralen

Ralen

No return Empty
PostSubject: Re: No return   No return Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 4:18 am

Yeah no need to just go its shit *removes completely* but cool whatever have a good life Smile
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

No return Empty
PostSubject: Re: No return   No return Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 4:49 am

@Aju he WAS using cheats.....and he HAS left SoL so why was he still in member list? You were there.....you know what he acted like :l oh and yes I am the Karma man ^^
Back to top Go down
KiraOrLight
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
KiraOrLight

No return Empty
PostSubject: Re: No return   No return Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 6:16 am

BDL, you are being totally juvenile about this. Phoenix could suffer a change of heart and come back, and if he is just saying that he is unistalling the game, that doesn't mean he has to leave the forums forever. It's almost as if you want him to leave, but that can't be true, sine NONE of us want him to leave, right guys? By phoenix. Wish I had gotten to know you better.Sad
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

No return Empty
PostSubject: Re: No return   No return Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 6:38 am

BDL, i just meant that you were on revenge like with your post, it was just : delete him from everywhere, so that we don't hear about him anymore. That's all. And even if he has cheated, most people has tried at least once ( havn't you ? ) ( and btw, the best way to know a cheat is using it, and understand how it works Smile, and then you can spot them way easier : i bet moph could have spotted any ks, and even tell you how it is written Smile )
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

No return Empty
PostSubject: Re: No return   No return Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct 2010, 12:48 am

Look he said he was not in SoL so isnt that another way of saying I have left SoL? and with the karma I took karma for how he acted and gave him karma for admitting it.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

No return Empty
PostSubject: Re: No return   No return Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct 2010, 12:58 am

Phoenix wrote:
Meh, BDL is right (though i dont want to loose the honour of a flame which i worked so hard to gain) i was being a complete arsehole. Ive been using ks and and emote kick on server and somewhat run riot befouling the good nature of the server. Ive let myself down and become the thing i said i would destroy.

I wont lie, i liked BS. Wowie is such a cool guy so i was happy when he asked me to join his team. Problem is that BS have loose morals and little concern for the wellfare of others, not to mention a disregard from the rules. (when somebody sees wowie on server could somebody pleased thank him for being such a good guy to me, but tell him that i wont be coming back)

This game became such a problem for me, i couldnt play without getting pissed off, so i turned to cheating and abusing in order so salvage some enjoyment. It was totally selfish, and one reason why i refused to call myself phoenix. So i changed my name, not because i was scared of detention or trying to be sly (im too old and wise to worry about repremands Wink ) but because i didnt want to tarnish the SoL name or the name Phoenix. I love this clan and still do, but the end of the road could not be more present.

I would like to think i was a valuable addition to SoL, that i was influencial and that helped and inspired people and helped the clan become what it is today, maybe thats a little too sentimental but for a large period of my time in JK2, Sol was very good to me, so i hope i gave something back.

I wont be coming back, to me the future of jk2 has never looked bleaker to me. But please dont forget me. I will always be SoL~Phoenix, a righteous and fierce friend driven by friendships and morals.

Good bye my friends Smile

BDL, me i mostly see that phoenix wants to stay sol in heart, and in memories too ...
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

No return Empty
PostSubject: Re: No return   No return Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct 2010, 7:03 am

Ok fine i was just grumpy because of how he acted. But what is the point of being in SoL if you dont even have jk2? btw we will know what disc is being used when we see people called Binman on the server Razz
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

No return Empty
PostSubject: Re: No return   No return Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct 2010, 7:55 am

Battledroidlover wrote:
But what is the point of being in SoL if you dont even have jk2?

everyday people say that they can stay in sol even if they arn't playing, it never has been an issue for you, why is it one now ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

No return Empty
PostSubject: Re: No return   No return Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No return
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next