)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Abuse of autoadmin

Go down 
+5
Rachel
Dragon
KiraOrLight
-napalm-
Grimmjow
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Abuse of autoadmin Empty
PostSubject: Abuse of autoadmin   Abuse of autoadmin Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 11:47 pm

Serval noobs abuse autoadmin to attack people and fast run away and take up chatbox to try getting people banned serval of the noobs have done it to me like... Rebornmaster, Frank etc.

I think it should be turned off there's no reason to have it even though if people don't want to get lamed they can just keep bubble on so easy is that so turn that god damn autoadmin off it sucks and people abuse it.

And beside that serval of the noobs fake the admin when they can't play fair and square to make others afraid of them and here's a prove of that.
This guy threatned with banning me even though he's a faker.

Updated!!!
Here's the link for the movie as i promised!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLHe0K3-HuY

Abuse of autoadmin Shot0008

Last edited by Grimmjow on Fri 29 Oct 2010, 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
-napalm-

-napalm-

Abuse of autoadmin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuse of autoadmin   Abuse of autoadmin Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 11:53 pm

autoadmin is useless.
i (as a good modder) suggest to turn it off, as it can be abused easily.
if a person doesn't want to get lamed, as devil said, he can keep the bubble up and stay where he wants.
nice hud, i have the same one but modifyied Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KiraOrLight
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
KiraOrLight

Abuse of autoadmin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuse of autoadmin   Abuse of autoadmin Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 12:04 am

It can be useful as well though... Mabye an autoadmin=on system?
Back to top Go down
-napalm-

-napalm-

Abuse of autoadmin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuse of autoadmin   Abuse of autoadmin Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 12:12 am

KiraOrLight wrote:
It can be useful as well though... Mabye an autoadmin=on system?
on system?
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Dragon

Abuse of autoadmin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuse of autoadmin   Abuse of autoadmin Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 12:35 am

I like autoadmin.

If you you fight and then you run away and put chatbox up other can kill you and he don't get chattkill, becouse chat mus be up about 10 second that you get chatkill.

I hope peoples understand what i try say ^^

Back to top Go down
Rachel
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Rachel

Abuse of autoadmin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuse of autoadmin   Abuse of autoadmin Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 1:00 am

I've only seen rebornmaster do it really, but he does it every time I see him...
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

Abuse of autoadmin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuse of autoadmin   Abuse of autoadmin Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 1:44 am

Well.....AA is sometimes good. it annoys real annoying people Razz maybe the kill time after chat box is up should be higher?
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Abuse of autoadmin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuse of autoadmin   Abuse of autoadmin Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 2:01 am

Auto admin have never been good it's so easy to abuse, and dragon 10 seconds aint much u can fast get away with low hp and then take up chatbox so it looks like a lame kill.
It's stupid and let fools like rebornmaster etc. abuse it when they can't beat there opponents other ways.

It simply aint fair that they can abuse it so much and then st one and then fast take chatbox up and before u get over to them u get a lame kill. And beside that if people don't want to be lamed they can have there bubble on.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Abuse of autoadmin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuse of autoadmin   Abuse of autoadmin Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 2:19 am

It has much more benefits to strengthening the rules of the server and clan. It takes a fool to typekill with the knowledge they'll be banned on their 10th, it's not rocket science to just not do it.

As for Reborn I know he is annoying and disrespectful to out of SoL people, I don't like his true character. However anything can be exploited in theory so it's not worth taking it off.

Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Abuse of autoadmin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuse of autoadmin   Abuse of autoadmin Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 2:37 am

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
It has much more benefits to strengthening the rules of the server and clan. It takes a fool to typekill with the knowledge they'll be banned on their 10th, it's not rocket science to just not do it.

As for Reborn I know he is annoying and disrespectful to out of SoL people, I don't like his true character. However anything can be exploited in theory so it's not worth taking it off.

Wrong it is i even got video proves now a guy irritating me which caused me into getting banned by autoadmin.
I'll upload the movie in 20-30 minutes where it proves yet again someone abusing autoadmin.
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

Abuse of autoadmin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuse of autoadmin   Abuse of autoadmin Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 2:37 am

well its good and bad but the person who annoys me the most with it is Odel he will attack me then ill grip him and he will mindtrick and chat so i cant even see the chatbox so when i kill him its counted as a lame and he does this all the time, and yeah ive seen Artem get banned because of this i tried to tell him but he doesnt speak english so he got banned

i dont think autoadmin=on would work to be honest
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Abuse of autoadmin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuse of autoadmin   Abuse of autoadmin Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 2:40 am

autoadmin shouldn't be at server it's a rubbish thing which noobs like to abuse which caused me into getting banned from server :/
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Abuse of autoadmin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuse of autoadmin   Abuse of autoadmin Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 3:26 am

Sry for double posting but i added the link in the top post like i add it here now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLHe0K3-HuY

i think that should prove my point.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Abuse of autoadmin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuse of autoadmin   Abuse of autoadmin Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 3:49 am

I still can't see the problem. He was slept and what? Grimmjow if you make typekills to the point when you're banned (and only YOU can make the typekillls) then no provoker is the 'cause' of that. You should take responsibility for your own actions and accept you're breaking the rules to fuel self-satisfaction at other players.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Dragon

Abuse of autoadmin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuse of autoadmin   Abuse of autoadmin Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 4:05 am

autoadmin shouldn't be at server it's a rubbish thing which noobs like to abuse which caused me into getting banned from server :/

Don't come c ry for me that there is lamers...
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Abuse of autoadmin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuse of autoadmin   Abuse of autoadmin Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 4:44 am

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
I still can't see the problem. He was slept and what? Grimmjow if you make typekills to the point when you're banned (and only YOU can make the typekillls) then no provoker is the 'cause' of that. You should take responsibility for your own actions and accept you're breaking the rules to fuel self-satisfaction at other players.
I know i got banned by my own fault but the video proves how he provokes me into laming him and serval does this
u guys are just studborn and low minded to can't even see that people are abusing ur so called "no laming system" beacuse the real lamers are the one abusing this system.

And beside that this video doesn't even show half of what he did so i think u should i love you kern Smile

Dragon wrote:
Don't come c ry for me that there is lamers...
I never shed tears to anyone with there's lamers i whine over that u guys let the real lamers abuse ur so called perfect system. And appearntly u are so high thinking over ur system u can't even see the flaws in it.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Abuse of autoadmin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuse of autoadmin   Abuse of autoadmin Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 5:35 am

Kernow, you care more for the abusers than the frustated people. Maybe you don't understand what means being really frustrated, but in that case, you should. IT gives the power to the lowest people, giving them all rights. It's like using tele run, or aimbot ( maybe with aimbot example you understand ). THat is considered like a cheat, because it prevents you from dying, and if others don't care, they are punished for getting fair kill. Where is the justice ? The issue is not getting banned that much, it's that noobs use that AA to protect themselves and make other people rage. People which get banned by AA know that they are getting banned, so you can see that AA don't prevent people from laming at all. The only thing which can do that is bubble, but it seems you trust more in something which gives more avantages to noobs than something even for all players. No one can use a bubble to hide cowardly. How can you not be lamed ? bubble, duel, real admin. I think those are enough.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Abuse of autoadmin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuse of autoadmin   Abuse of autoadmin Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 5:44 am

Ajunta Pall wrote:
Kernow, you care more for the abusers than the frustated people. Maybe you don't understand what means being really frustrated, but in that case, you should. IT gives the power to the lowest people, giving them all rights. It's like using tele run, or aimbot ( maybe with aimbot example you understand ). THat is considered like a cheat, because it prevents you from dying, and if others don't care, they are punished for getting fair kill. Where is the justice ? The issue is not getting banned that much, it's that noobs use that AA to protect themselves and make other people rage. People which get banned by AA know that they are getting banned, so you can see that AA don't prevent people from laming at all. The only thing which can do that is bubble, but it seems you trust more in something which gives more avantages to noobs than something even for all players. No one can use a bubble to hide cowardly. How can you not be lamed ? bubble, duel, real admin. I think those are enough.
Karma for u aju for proving my point Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Abuse of autoadmin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuse of autoadmin   Abuse of autoadmin Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 6:35 am

I don't debate with people who insult me and the clan I'm in just because I argue against them, Grimmjow. At the end of the day you have to choice to lame or not lame. You lame, your fault, your responsibility. Stop blaming others for your actions and acting so base.

Locked because I don't appreciate Grimmjow's immature 'method' of persuasion. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Abuse of autoadmin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuse of autoadmin   Abuse of autoadmin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abuse of autoadmin
Page 1 of 1