)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

TS recruiting

Go down 
+2
Xasomur
Grimmjow
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Invité

TS recruiting Empty
PostSubject: TS recruiting   TS recruiting Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jan 2010, 1:16 am

today TS Viper tried to recruit me, and i didn't accept, and then he threatened me. Then i killed him several times on ffa, and then he told that he was going to report me as lamer !

Can someone do something ? Maybe other peoples could be more touched than me by such situation ...
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

TS recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: TS recruiting   TS recruiting Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jan 2010, 1:25 am

Well TS shouldn't try to recrut people in ATS server before when i was trying to join ATS too they also wanted me to join TS instead and i told them it wasn't in my interrest so ya we should do some about TS trying/recruting in our server! Razz
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

TS recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: TS recruiting   TS recruiting Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jan 2010, 1:34 am

we had problems with ts before...
they were laming, annoying and recruiting ats applicaters...
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

TS recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: TS recruiting   TS recruiting Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jan 2010, 1:47 am

Xasomur wrote:
we had problems with ts before...
they were laming, annoying and recruiting ats applicaters...
Well when i'm on i fight lamers and i'll do the same if ts lames :O
Then they are going to feel my saber! Surprised
Back to top Go down
Invité

TS recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: TS recruiting   TS recruiting Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jan 2010, 1:49 am

i did too to santa some times ago, and he rage quited Very Happy
But Viper didn't trust me, and told that he was going to call them ( santa and redbull ) to own me.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

TS recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: TS recruiting   TS recruiting Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jan 2010, 2:01 am

Redbull i don't like him beacuse he curse at me and claims i suck but he won't fight me Razz
But anyway i don't feel like having between others beacuse it's nonsens i think Razz

Anyway i can't see if Viper wanted to own u why didn't he do it himself >.<
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

TS recruiting Empty
PostSubject: TS proposal   TS recruiting Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jan 2010, 2:42 am

Thia is probably a good time to enlighten people on the TS situation. TS doesnt have a proper server, i think they share one with another clan or something, or if they do have a server it is very basic.

Yesterday TS Cane (i think it was) told me that the rest of TS are looking for a host server for them to play on. Cane told me that they wanted us to share our server with them and that they would be willing to pay towards proceedings.

I told this guy that it wasnt my call, and i pointed him in Nicks direction however i must admit that i dont want this at all. I dont mind TS coming on and using our server but i dont want to share it. Its ours and i want it to say ours and despite the fact they have offered to help us pay, we dont really need any help with that.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

TS recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: TS recruiting   TS recruiting Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jan 2010, 2:44 am

It's them needing help now.
But after having tried to fuck up ATS, they want our help, so to my mind, they shouldn't get nothing.
Best is to hunt them at their first mistake.

"An eye for an eye, a teeth for a teeth"
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

TS recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: TS recruiting   TS recruiting Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jan 2010, 3:35 am

If them start to recruiting again, we need to start to pwn them again -.-
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

TS recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: TS recruiting   TS recruiting Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jan 2010, 6:50 am

They envy our populiarty! Anyway Redbull and Santa ks but that doesn't stop moi from pwning them.

Just try to contact me if im on msn or online forum or server - ill get on and put a stop to it. Damn ts..... -_-
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

TS recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: TS recruiting   TS recruiting Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jan 2010, 7:11 am

I hate redbull i would love to pwn his damn scripting ass, he thinks he is awesome because he can beat people with his script (as if nobody else is capable of scripting) and all you hear from him "ez" or "own" and then if you beat him all you get is "wtf" or "i lagged".

God if i met im in real life i wouldnt half give him a back hander Evil or Very Mad . What really pisses me off is his cheek and brutal honestly towards scripting. He has very heavy scripts and doesnt care who knows it.

It really pisses me off to have somebody so openly defying ATS rules using our server. Its one thing to script and not tell anybody but to be so goddam open about it really boils my blood.

He tried to lame me so i beat him back and he accused me of having a kickscipt! Cheeky bastard! I said "thats rich coming from you, you scripting cock jockey! " Razz . Honestly i would really be happy if redbull never came on our server again. I mean anybody can script and say "ez". There is info on scripting all over the net, but at the end of the day you only cheat yourself because you are no good at the game.

Last edited by Phoenix on Wed 13 Jan 2010, 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

TS recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: TS recruiting   TS recruiting Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jan 2010, 7:12 am

If i see again to viper i will rape him
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

TS recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: TS recruiting   TS recruiting Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jan 2010, 7:15 am

well... no sympathy for ts here... let them play... dont let them recruit... consense...
redbull and santa ks... consense
both are just ez... and hypocrit... consense

so no need to argue further

closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TS recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: TS recruiting   TS recruiting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TS recruiting
Page 1 of 1