)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Scripting

Go down 
+11
NickdeClaw
mereel
BlueNinja
Proballboy
TheGraanulaarian
Hektor
Ajunta Pall
swiftY
sebbat
Xasomur
Xemnas
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

Scripting Empty
PostSubject: Scripting   Scripting Icon_minitimeTue 02 Nov 2010, 7:51 am

HEyya SOL its me ure all over loved Xemnas.
HEre i have to tell you a lill story
I joined the server and saw a person of our clan (wont tell the name instead he/she decides to) and i FF duelled him/her
As some ppl know Xasomur teached me the well arts of the Pk !
I perfectionated those arts (arent thaaat good but oh well >.>)
Now back to the FF duell i hited some very goodpks and WON (yea i cant believe it 2 i won the first time xD ) i dont know if he/she was frustradet cus /he/she lost the duell
Now he /she privat chatted to me that i am KICK SCRIPTING >.< and also sayd that i could get kicked out of SoL...
I am (mostly) always honest with you guys and i can tell you that i am NOT scripting in ANY ways
And realy....im not that stoopid to risk it to get kickt out of this clan...

This is very important to me because i dont want that ANYONE thinks that i SCRIPT!
And if u guys get pissed cus i hit 2 or 3 good Pks then dont say i script...it makes me sad if ppl think like that.. so if you lose (wich would be a suprise aggainst me) then go shed tears or dunno just dont blame me for things i am not doing...

Hope you all understand me

~Xemnas
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Scripting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scripting   Scripting Icon_minitimeTue 02 Nov 2010, 8:56 am

mhh... you cant learn a "good" pk from me ^^
if you want to learn how to kick like a scripter without using scripts, ask aju...
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

Scripting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scripting   Scripting Icon_minitimeTue 02 Nov 2010, 9:02 am

okay..i will xD
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

Scripting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scripting   Scripting Icon_minitimeTue 02 Nov 2010, 9:05 am

I' ve been called scripter and cheater, and? I dont care lol, the members know the truth
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

Scripting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scripting   Scripting Icon_minitimeTue 02 Nov 2010, 9:26 am

At the end of the day

If you know you DONT script, it doesnt matter what other people THINK
would be intresting to know which member
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Scripting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scripting   Scripting Icon_minitimeTue 02 Nov 2010, 9:52 am

Actually swifty, people don't mind what you think. It whole clan thinks that you ks, they won't give a shit to what you tell lmao. So it's better that everyone knows that he doesn't ks, instead of saying nothing, until hole clans think that he does, which would be sad !
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

Scripting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scripting   Scripting Icon_minitimeTue 02 Nov 2010, 10:18 am

Well, half of sol thinks that i KS on SOL .. but i don't care Wink
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

Scripting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scripting   Scripting Icon_minitimeTue 02 Nov 2010, 10:28 am

so your saying that he should be bothered that people think he scripts? thats just dumb if somebody said i scripted i wouldnt care cause i know i dont.

just because one person said he scripts doesnt mean he does and doesnt mean he should feel bad the whole of ATS think that SoL cheats but what does that matter? Nothing at all
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Scripting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scripting   Scripting Icon_minitimeTue 02 Nov 2010, 10:57 am

swifty, i speak about the clan itself. Imagine yourself are called scripter by any sol. That guys tells it to someone else, and it goes like that from people to people. As you don't say nothing, people think that indeed you ks, and just don't care. So it will come until someone brings that to a council member or a topic in the forum, and polemics start.
You don't care what outer people think, but inner people, you should. And just because you're in a clan, you should care about what others people of your clan think about you, otherwise just leave lol. CLan is also community / brotherhood. I mean here, all gets respect from others, and friendness. If you just don't care what they think, then it's no more a community.

So always care about what others think, you make your reputation from what others think about you !
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

Scripting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scripting   Scripting Icon_minitimeTue 02 Nov 2010, 11:17 am

Half of the population of JK2 has a kickscript. Half of that half use it actively everywhere. The other...3/4 of the population of JK2 accuses. And 1 of those 3/4 accuse inaccurately.

My point? Don't even act like you give a shit, they're just fillin' their pants cuz of your skill Wink
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

Scripting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scripting   Scripting Icon_minitimeTue 02 Nov 2010, 11:50 am

TheGraanulaarian wrote:
My point? Don't even act like you give a shit, they're just fillin' their pants cuz of your skill Wink

Aju if i was called a scripter by any other SoL member it would fly right over my head due to the FACT i know i dont so it wouldnt bother me and if they wanted to spread rumors then they are the ones who deserve to leave, and for the people who want to be a sheep and follow these rumors before finding out the FACTS well shame on them..

Obviously that is completely different then caring about the clan in other situations, Of course i like this clan and the members are so friendly i respect them but that had nothing to do with what we was talking about.

And because people disagree about things doesnt mean it isnt a community / brother hood anymore the most important thing is to learn to agree to disagree and move on.

hope i explained it clearly lol im still wondering who the sol is saying he scripted maybe they was joking or just angry
Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

Scripting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scripting   Scripting Icon_minitimeTue 02 Nov 2010, 11:55 am

TheGraanulaarian wrote:
they're just fillin' their pants cuz of your skill Wink

LOL YES WIN

but besides that, yes many people ks in the jk2 community but most are lamers and don't care if they ks or lame and the people that ks in duels just care about wins and losses.

Don't let this get to you xamnas Wink
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

Scripting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scripting   Scripting Icon_minitimeTue 02 Nov 2010, 1:11 pm

I think the same goes with the awesome person's policy over here.
"Don't ask, don't tell."
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

Scripting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scripting   Scripting Icon_minitimeTue 02 Nov 2010, 2:57 pm

BlueNinja wrote:
I think the same goes with the awesome person's policy over here.
"Don't ask, don't tell."

Awesome? Lulz. You mean shit.

Idc what people think of me. (I been around Nibler so much I have adopted his outlook Razz)

And you should do the same! Be what you want to be! Be awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

Scripting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scripting   Scripting Icon_minitimeTue 02 Nov 2010, 4:56 pm

Well put, Ajunta. Totally agree.
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

Scripting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scripting   Scripting Icon_minitimeTue 02 Nov 2010, 5:15 pm

lol back in ats when i was pwning flaw they thought I scripted I said it was mouse2 and they raged at me and thats why I pwnt them back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Scripting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scripting   Scripting Icon_minitimeTue 02 Nov 2010, 7:13 pm

Don't worry xemnas there's always some bad losers i get accused of aimbotting etc. all the time, don't let randoms bother u beacuse they are bad losers.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Scripting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scripting   Scripting Icon_minitimeTue 02 Nov 2010, 9:02 pm

swifty, i didn't talk about the clan in administrative ranks and rules position, but on the members. The clan works with the communication between its members. IF those members don't trust themselves, and just spread shit to each others, then where is the clan ?
It solidarity between the clan members which make your own position in this clan. That's what i mean. Even if others spread shit and shame to the ones listening without evidences, it's indeed so easy to accuse someone of something, but if your behavior shows no interest to it, it just means you are out of this relation ship, and yiou don't care what your own clanmates think about you. That's what i meant.
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

Scripting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scripting   Scripting Icon_minitimeTue 02 Nov 2010, 10:03 pm

So if the clan members spread rumors about one individuial they think scripts where is the brotherly love you talk about? Anyways im not going into it anymore the topic doesnt really have nothing to do with me i was just trying to give some advice about not letting idiots who think ur cheat get you down.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Scripting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scripting   Scripting Icon_minitimeTue 02 Nov 2010, 11:41 pm

^^ it's just don't let others hate you !
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

Scripting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scripting   Scripting Icon_minitimeTue 02 Nov 2010, 11:57 pm

Ajunta totally hit my point if 1 person thinks it says it then more and more ppl might think that i script so id take no risk and just tell that i dont script its saver^^
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Scripting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scripting   Scripting Icon_minitimeWed 03 Nov 2010, 1:12 am

Xemnas wrote:
saver

safer ( or more safe ^^ )
Back to top Go down
Ralen

Ralen

Scripting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scripting   Scripting Icon_minitimeWed 03 Nov 2010, 1:34 am

Meh people can not normally tell for definite if you script or not the people that accuse are usually just a bunch of whiners who can't cope with loosing,that and I doubt some of the complainers have ever even used a script or even know how to do one yet still accuse people of it because of what they have been told but whatever in the long run none of this stuff even matters you will never stop the scripters scripting and neither will you ever be able to prove 100% that someone scripts unless you go to their house and find the CFG Razz so in the long run just shrug it off,if someone in the clan gets all moody about it then just leave it,if the rest of the clan decides to go off that one person's words without having any proof then your probably better off leaving cause in the long run your you and if they are spreading rumours you will still be the better person :/.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Scripting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scripting   Scripting Icon_minitimeWed 03 Nov 2010, 1:48 am

Actually you're right on that point ralen. But unfortunatly, people which know and can see for real a ks arn't always listened or trusted, so there the whiners can be more listened.

Never underestimate someone's opinion, you ain't in ATS here lol.
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

Scripting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scripting   Scripting Icon_minitimeWed 03 Nov 2010, 2:00 am

Ajunta Pall wrote:
Xemnas wrote:
saver

safer ( or more safe ^^ )

yea yea yea... :/ i am from GERMANY you all have some great luck that I am as good as most ppl here in english^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scripting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scripting   Scripting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scripting
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next