)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

ATS server = Banned from... But why?

Go down 
+11
BlueNinja
Hektor
Xemnas
Kernow Pilgrim
mantA
swiftY
Battledroidlover
fisTo
NickdeClaw
Spartacat
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Spartacat
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Spartacat

ATS server = Banned from... But why?  Empty
PostSubject: ATS server = Banned from... But why?    ATS server = Banned from... But why?  Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 3:01 pm

Every now and then I try to join the ATS server but apparently I am banned. Either this is just Outcast's fascist self or I did something long ago that caused this...

Could someone maybe ask an admin to unban me? I really don't know what I did, usually I'd remember if I did something in their server but I don't. :/

I tried to make a profile on the ATS forum but every time I clicked 'save' on my application it would just refresh and act like a bish Sad

confused confused cat cat No
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: ATS server = Banned from... But why?    ATS server = Banned from... But why?  Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 3:46 pm

lol Cat.. I don't think SoL forums are the place to ask for ATS to unban you. They have a particularly zealous hatred for us for some unknown reason, I have a feeling they won't listen to us. Wink
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Re: ATS server = Banned from... But why?    ATS server = Banned from... But why?  Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 4:15 pm

ATS sucks just stay in sol server its better and better people
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: ATS server = Banned from... But why?    ATS server = Banned from... But why?  Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 8:26 pm

I think the title depicts the question.
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

PostSubject: Re: ATS server = Banned from... But why?    ATS server = Banned from... But why?  Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 10:50 pm

Ive been banned there so many times. who cares
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: ATS server = Banned from... But why?    ATS server = Banned from... But why?  Icon_minitimeThu 25 Nov 2010, 5:38 am

hehe, me tooo ;D
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: ATS server = Banned from... But why?    ATS server = Banned from... But why?  Icon_minitimeThu 25 Nov 2010, 6:21 am

Unfortunately Cat. You won't get unbanned as long as the old administratives are still in power and have a loathing hatred for SoL. ATS has amazing members and always will be an amazing clan, but behind the attraction, the amazing members, the perfect ideals there is a different and more subtle attitude in the older administratives that give the clan very autocratic and dictating reputation.

I'd recommend asking respectable and well-meaning admins to unban you - Try Abrum (the nicest old the old 8 who stayed with Outcast in my opinion Razz) and PERHAPS Ulrich, or admins from the younger generation - Junior or Fox. Don't enter the server when abusive and loathsome members such as Outcast or Kyle are on the server, you'll just get another ban for your trouble.

Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: ATS server = Banned from... But why?    ATS server = Banned from... But why?  Icon_minitimeThu 25 Nov 2010, 7:05 am

Greetings SoL Members

Look me and Xasomur got banned on ATS server just for talking, so they are quite mean

Yours Sincerly

Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: ATS server = Banned from... But why?    ATS server = Banned from... But why?  Icon_minitimeThu 25 Nov 2010, 8:40 am

well...i got to tell that i got unbanned for some reason...and i also warned ATS about the server problems and it sounds weird but they are quiet ''nice'' to me Kyle saw me and actually didnt do anything and they all knew i was from SOL xD

So...dont mind you shld stay at SoLs but its actually a very nice place to hang out if the server is DOWN!
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: ATS server = Banned from... But why?    ATS server = Banned from... But why?  Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov 2010, 1:34 am

/care

Wink
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: ATS server = Banned from... But why?    ATS server = Banned from... But why?  Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov 2010, 1:42 am

Apparently we're all "rats" and will "contaminate" the other ATS members with our "propaganda" so he decided to ban us. lol.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: ATS server = Banned from... But why?    ATS server = Banned from... But why?  Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov 2010, 2:43 am

Blue, you forgot that we are "pseudoclanners"
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

PostSubject: Re: ATS server = Banned from... But why?    ATS server = Banned from... But why?  Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov 2010, 2:54 am

I got banned few weeks ago from there again from the control panel i just talked (don't remember with who and there were no ATS members on) and there just came a message server kicked then i tryied to go back "you have been banned" xP can't be bothered to change IP and go back (but maybe some day Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: ATS server = Banned from... But why?    ATS server = Banned from... But why?  Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov 2010, 6:17 am

They just tend to ban you....unban you then ban you again for fun Razz
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: ATS server = Banned from... But why?    ATS server = Banned from... But why?  Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov 2010, 10:07 am

lol whatever the hell a psuedoclan is xD
he already banned all my ip's from his forum and server anyways so im done D:
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: ATS server = Banned from... But why?    ATS server = Banned from... But why?  Icon_minitimeFri 26 Nov 2010, 4:44 pm

For definition as far as I know - 'Pseudoclan' means a group or community that pledges itself as a clan but isn't in reality. Outcast doesn't want to admit our communal success and thus labels us as this...
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: ATS server = Banned from... But why?    ATS server = Banned from... But why?  Icon_minitimeSat 27 Nov 2010, 1:19 am

Ah... lol fail. We're 10x more successful then he is.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: ATS server = Banned from... But why?    ATS server = Banned from... But why?  Icon_minitimeSat 27 Nov 2010, 2:40 am

I got banned from his forum for saying (it was when there was an earthquake in chile) Aww I hope outcast is ok and all his family Very Happy (i wasnt being sarcastic) that was the only post i made and I was banned for reason of: Spam.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: ATS server = Banned from... But why?    ATS server = Banned from... But why?  Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 11:31 am

I've heard from one of our recruits that Outcast and Chelsea were pressuring him to leave SoL and join ATS......typical.
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: ATS server = Banned from... But why?    ATS server = Banned from... But why?  Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 11:46 am

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
I've heard from one of our recruits that Outcast and Chelsea were pressuring him to leave SoL and join ATS......typical.

Who is "Him" ?
Back to top Go down
Ashly
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
Ashly

PostSubject: Re: ATS server = Banned from... But why?    ATS server = Banned from... But why?  Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 1:49 pm

he decides not to bann me? i wonder why? and yes ive seen Chelsea in action Trying to recruit people from our server
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: ATS server = Banned from... But why?    ATS server = Banned from... But why?  Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 9:48 pm

sorry to say that but, you just bother with the old and same shit again... I think the incident with ats is just normal, so ignore it.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: ATS server = Banned from... But why?    ATS server = Banned from... But why?  Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov 2010, 11:26 pm

You're right Manta we should just forget it. We rise on up as best we can! Long live SoL and FFF in the Galactic Fairplay Alliance! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATS server = Banned from... But why?    ATS server = Banned from... But why?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ATS server = Banned from... But why?
Page 1 of 1