)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

TS Clan Reborn, and Rising as a Comunity.

Go down 
+8
Danek
mantA
BlueNinja
TheGraanulaarian
Proballboy
Kernow Pilgrim
sebbat
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

TS Clan Reborn, and Rising as a Comunity. Empty
PostSubject: TS Clan Reborn, and Rising as a Comunity.   TS Clan Reborn, and Rising as a Comunity. Icon_minitimeTue 30 Nov 2010, 7:04 am

I have spoken to Cane Taros leader of TS, and he has created a comunity, TS Clan is spreading to other games, Cane is gonna Rebuild TS here on JK2, eventully.

Yours Sincerly

Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: TS Clan Reborn, and Rising as a Comunity.   TS Clan Reborn, and Rising as a Comunity. Icon_minitimeTue 30 Nov 2010, 7:05 am

I dont care
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: TS Clan Reborn, and Rising as a Comunity.   TS Clan Reborn, and Rising as a Comunity. Icon_minitimeTue 30 Nov 2010, 7:06 am

I know sorry guys that this Topic is useless, but i just wanted to give you guys a heads up.

Yours Sincerly

Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: TS Clan Reborn, and Rising as a Comunity.   TS Clan Reborn, and Rising as a Comunity. Icon_minitimeTue 30 Nov 2010, 7:23 am

Thanks for the update Aang
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: TS Clan Reborn, and Rising as a Comunity.   TS Clan Reborn, and Rising as a Comunity. Icon_minitimeTue 30 Nov 2010, 7:41 am

No problem Kernow Pilgrim

Yours Sincerly

Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

PostSubject: Re: TS Clan Reborn, and Rising as a Comunity.   TS Clan Reborn, and Rising as a Comunity. Icon_minitimeTue 30 Nov 2010, 10:54 am

What is TS? O.o I've like never heard of it lawl
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

PostSubject: Re: TS Clan Reborn, and Rising as a Comunity.   TS Clan Reborn, and Rising as a Comunity. Icon_minitimeTue 30 Nov 2010, 11:03 am

TS is an old clan, maybe as old or older than ATS. I don't think they like us either Razz
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: TS Clan Reborn, and Rising as a Comunity.   TS Clan Reborn, and Rising as a Comunity. Icon_minitimeTue 30 Nov 2010, 2:13 pm

Irdgaf.
That douche bag banned me for me beating him in a duel even when he had emp on.
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: TS Clan Reborn, and Rising as a Comunity.   TS Clan Reborn, and Rising as a Comunity. Icon_minitimeWed 01 Dec 2010, 2:34 am

TS is an old Clan, and some of these SoL members Remember TS. But TS is not older than ATS.

TS is lead by Cane Taros. TS at the bigining of 2009 always was on ATS server, we TS recruited there and dueld a lot ect. the only Remaning TS members that are here in SoL is Me and Ralen. There are some other ex TS members who still play jk2, like Reborn, from dark clan, and HellKnight from dark clan.

There are some others that know TS Clan very well and evan helped TS clan. they are BlueNinja, and Wacko. Wacko was second leader of TS clan, BlueNinja always helped TS clan, in 2009 when he was still in ATS.

Here is the very old TS website, its still got all the old member in it, like wacko and other people

http://ts-clan.weebly.com/recruitment.html

Yours Sincerly

Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: TS Clan Reborn, and Rising as a Comunity.   TS Clan Reborn, and Rising as a Comunity. Icon_minitimeThu 02 Dec 2010, 4:55 am

ohhhh, the guud old cane, he still doesnt give up to let it die, eh ? well in that case , good luck for him ;D
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: TS Clan Reborn, and Rising as a Comunity.   TS Clan Reborn, and Rising as a Comunity. Icon_minitimeThu 02 Dec 2010, 8:41 am

TS. Hmph.
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: TS Clan Reborn, and Rising as a Comunity.   TS Clan Reborn, and Rising as a Comunity. Icon_minitimeThu 02 Dec 2010, 8:52 am

yes well all know that your ex ts. or do you want me to tell you horrible history you had in TS
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: TS Clan Reborn, and Rising as a Comunity.   TS Clan Reborn, and Rising as a Comunity. Icon_minitimeThu 02 Dec 2010, 8:57 am

Avatar, no offense, but i remember when tane caros started to annoy ats, and i hated ts all my life, they are such stupid because they used a server that wasnt of them.. well i dont care, i dont like ts because i saw them recruiting in sol too Smile
Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

PostSubject: Re: TS Clan Reborn, and Rising as a Comunity.   TS Clan Reborn, and Rising as a Comunity. Icon_minitimeThu 02 Dec 2010, 9:48 am

Omg TS sounds like a stupid clan in my mind because they use ranks that are usually used in an army and there forums are badly made... (also never seen them on O.o)
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: TS Clan Reborn, and Rising as a Comunity.   TS Clan Reborn, and Rising as a Comunity. Icon_minitimeThu 02 Dec 2010, 10:44 am

@Blueninja, LMAO to what you wrote.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: TS Clan Reborn, and Rising as a Comunity.   TS Clan Reborn, and Rising as a Comunity. Icon_minitimeThu 02 Dec 2010, 12:30 pm

TS are like the "wannabes but nobodys" of JK2. They dont know who they are with regards to their JK2 persona, they dont know where they belong in the game. Not good enough to be in the skill demanding high profile clans like AH or Flaw, but also dont have the ethics, community, morals (some of TS use ks for example) and organisation to be a clan parrelelled to FFF or SoL.

Its like being at school and not being cool enough to knock around with the "indie/rock" guys, not enough of an arsehole enough to knock around with the "chavs" and not being clever enough to knock around with "geeks" and not wierd enough to knock around with the "goths/emos".

They are like stray dogs grouping together....
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: TS Clan Reborn, and Rising as a Comunity.   TS Clan Reborn, and Rising as a Comunity. Icon_minitimeThu 02 Dec 2010, 2:05 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: TS Clan Reborn, and Rising as a Comunity.   TS Clan Reborn, and Rising as a Comunity. Icon_minitimeThu 02 Dec 2010, 8:51 pm

Greetings,

Yes i agree sebat, i dont like TS either, because of cane TS is not very good, if cane was n ot the leader. then "Mayby" TS would be better, byt it aint, ask ralen, Ralen and me, we tried our best to make TS better, but some of the idears we had, Cane did not like, so it just did not turn out the best, so we both just left.

Btw here is the TS JK2 forum http://tsjk2.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Here is the new TS Community Website http://ts-community.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Yours Sincerly

Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: TS Clan Reborn, and Rising as a Comunity.   TS Clan Reborn, and Rising as a Comunity. Icon_minitimeThu 02 Dec 2010, 8:52 pm

Phoe, That description was for the win.
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: TS Clan Reborn, and Rising as a Comunity.   TS Clan Reborn, and Rising as a Comunity. Icon_minitimeThu 02 Dec 2010, 8:53 pm

yes well all know that your ex ts. or do you want me to tell you horrible history you had in TS

roflmao.
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: TS Clan Reborn, and Rising as a Comunity.   TS Clan Reborn, and Rising as a Comunity. Icon_minitimeThu 02 Dec 2010, 8:55 pm

LOL, i was joking danek, we dont need to talk about TS history, was has happend has happend we cant change the past.

Yours Sincerly

Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Re: TS Clan Reborn, and Rising as a Comunity.   TS Clan Reborn, and Rising as a Comunity. Icon_minitimeThu 02 Dec 2010, 9:58 pm

I used to kill all TS i saw that was fun. they are like killing bots good times

fisTo
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: TS Clan Reborn, and Rising as a Comunity.   TS Clan Reborn, and Rising as a Comunity. Icon_minitimeSat 04 Dec 2010, 4:00 am

what the heck.... 2 ts forums ?, both looks pretty crappy atm :/
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: TS Clan Reborn, and Rising as a Comunity.   TS Clan Reborn, and Rising as a Comunity. Icon_minitimeSat 04 Dec 2010, 8:21 am

LOL, this is now my favorite post..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TS Clan Reborn, and Rising as a Comunity.   TS Clan Reborn, and Rising as a Comunity. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TS Clan Reborn, and Rising as a Comunity.
Page 1 of 1