)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Unbanning Mr.Waffle.

Go down 
+14
sebbat
swiftY
Dark Misery
mereel
Hektor
Kernow Pilgrim
Ajunta Pall
solid snake
Xemnas
wehr
Xasomur
Phoenix
TheReferee///
Mr.Wafflez
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr.Wafflez

Mr.Wafflez

Unbanning Mr.Waffle. Empty
PostSubject: Unbanning Mr.Waffle.   Unbanning Mr.Waffle. Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 4:10 am

Well hi, lol im posting because its been about six months now that i've been banned and well when i get bored i like to play Jk2 and Sol server gives me the best ping Ect. So i would really like to be unbanned please lol.
Back to top Go down
TheReferee///

TheReferee///

PostSubject: Re: Unbanning Mr.Waffle.   Unbanning Mr.Waffle. Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 4:17 am

he dont forget me my six month ban should be almost over by now Very Happy
same reasons as my buddy wafflezy
we will be nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Unbanning Mr.Waffle.   Unbanning Mr.Waffle. Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 4:35 am

Omg wafflez ping will own now that the server is in dallas.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Unbanning Mr.Waffle.   Unbanning Mr.Waffle. Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 4:37 am

ref has been banned on 17th september. waff later, but we decided to let him on, when we let ref on.
but it havent been 6 months yet.
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: Unbanning Mr.Waffle.   Unbanning Mr.Waffle. Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 5:06 am

I was wondering if you guys could unban them for Christmas? It seems stuff they did is minor in comparison to what SOL went thru with Boss. Anyway, I hope you guys unban them for Christmas so we can all have some fun this holiday season.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Unbanning Mr.Waffle.   Unbanning Mr.Waffle. Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 5:34 am

I dont even know why they were banned in the first place, did they lag or something?
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Unbanning Mr.Waffle.   Unbanning Mr.Waffle. Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 5:45 am

well what would you do waffle? unbanning a person who only caused trouble by laming people ect?
Id love to give chances but wha about the others?^^
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Unbanning Mr.Waffle.   Unbanning Mr.Waffle. Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 5:55 am

guys guys guys... you cant cri about devy and demand a ban for him and now say to let ref and waff back...
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

PostSubject: Re: Unbanning Mr.Waffle.   Unbanning Mr.Waffle. Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 6:29 am

Xaso is right it is unfair. But how long was their ban? 6 moths? and how much time left? cos if there is just lil time for the ban ending time i would say let them come for christmas? But cos devy got banned (?) recently he should not be unbanned (if he is banned)
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Unbanning Mr.Waffle.   Unbanning Mr.Waffle. Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 7:00 am

well, almost 4 months of their ban is over. devy got banned recently. but in fact, they got banned for general disrespect to our rules and laming and annoying ppl on the server and creating chaos, and yes: even a lag attempt. but ref says it wasnt an attempt, but still it was stupid Razz
if you so want: devy "only" lamed... i heard he attempted to lag as well, but i cant tell.

i mean: if you ban satan, why you invite the devil?
sure they may have changed. but it just shows that the punishment was helpful. i dont think we hsould undermine the punishment for exaggerated kindness (as we just decided to ban devy, thats why its exaggerated to my eyes)

but im in christmas mood as well... i could agree unbanning them until end of the year...
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Unbanning Mr.Waffle.   Unbanning Mr.Waffle. Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 7:25 am

we banned again devy because he got banned just before. And devy has been banned/unbanned 1000x more times than waffle and ref. The unfair would be to don't unban them. After 4 months we can't assume that they'll do same shit.
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Unbanning Mr.Waffle.   Unbanning Mr.Waffle. Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 7:38 am

bann banned aggain BAN BAN BAN baah just unbann evry person for Christmas xD
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Unbanning Mr.Waffle.   Unbanning Mr.Waffle. Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 7:48 am

I'm up for unbanning Waffle and Ref ahead of time for christmas.
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

PostSubject: Re: Unbanning Mr.Waffle.   Unbanning Mr.Waffle. Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 7:52 am

Yes unban them Smile
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Unbanning Mr.Waffle.   Unbanning Mr.Waffle. Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 11:15 am

Unban Smile)
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: Unbanning Mr.Waffle.   Unbanning Mr.Waffle. Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 2:08 pm

Sounds fine to me.
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Unbanning Mr.Waffle.   Unbanning Mr.Waffle. Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 2:11 pm

Unban, I miss raping them much.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Unbanning Mr.Waffle.   Unbanning Mr.Waffle. Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 2:11 pm

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!

BAH, GO ON THEN, WHAT THE HECK! ITS CHRISTMAS! santa
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Unbanning Mr.Waffle.   Unbanning Mr.Waffle. Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 2:15 pm

Swifty, Seb or Nick to agree with unbanning Waffle and Ref so it's a council majority?
Back to top Go down
TheReferee///

TheReferee///

PostSubject: Re: Unbanning Mr.Waffle.   Unbanning Mr.Waffle. Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 2:52 pm

Very Happy i have friends still yeppy xP
Back to top Go down
Mr.Wafflez

Mr.Wafflez

PostSubject: Re: Unbanning Mr.Waffle.   Unbanning Mr.Waffle. Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 2:53 pm

LOlz Unban would be awesome and i promise not to be a prick Smile
Back to top Go down
TheReferee///

TheReferee///

PostSubject: Re: Unbanning Mr.Waffle.   Unbanning Mr.Waffle. Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 3:52 pm

make that 2 plez
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: Unbanning Mr.Waffle.   Unbanning Mr.Waffle. Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 7:21 pm

Hope to see you 2 nimrods in game soon.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
TheReferee///

TheReferee///

PostSubject: Re: Unbanning Mr.Waffle.   Unbanning Mr.Waffle. Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 9:09 pm

its rascals to u sir
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: Unbanning Mr.Waffle.   Unbanning Mr.Waffle. Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 10:00 pm

ok i'll settle for that you rascals.

lol

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unbanning Mr.Waffle.   Unbanning Mr.Waffle. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unbanning Mr.Waffle.