)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

You'd never believe that this will happen!

Go down 
+20
sebbat
Ralen
BlueNinja
NickdeClaw
Igrom
Dragon
solid snake
wehr
Lucifer
Kernow Pilgrim
Phoenix
Proballboy
Xasomur
Blademaster
Light
Ajunta Pall
nastY
purple_kush
Hektor
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hektor

Hektor

You'd never believe that this will happen! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: You'd never believe that this will happen!   You'd never believe that this will happen! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 12:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

Yo I put this topic to this section because this topic is really important for me and for your opinions againts me so this topic can read everyone registred on this forum. I talked whit Aju and it reminded me how I taught him but he can teach me now and how much i changed. I think that I hurted many ppl i destroyed many friendships etc. and that all was only for looking good and trying to be cool, but I'm not cool without friends. So I want to say that this game is important for me and I'm 100% sure that if i'd leave SOL I'd leave JK2 (I am addicted). Well, It's just a game (waste of time for someone and i thought it too) but the game gave me some cool things for example better English skills..(i know you'll have problems to translate this ^_^so excuse me that). I also think that i've spent many and many hours doing something which was associated with this game / clan like playing, admining, chatting, reading forums, moderating forums, much fun, doing things for server (when i was HC) etc so perhaps it'd be stupid to just leave and uninstal this game when i did "so much" for it. I decided to show a lil bit more from my maturity which i'm using in real life.

I'm SOL because I'm in this JK2 style (ats/sol) very long time and i am hardly addicted + friends and i'm here because i am not like other "euros" who likes to only fight fight fight but i also like to chat, duel, making fun...

So wanted to apologize to all SOL for making problems, being an ass, being annoying, pissing etc.
@Xaso I think that i owe you a big SORRY for everything - using ks in the past, pissing your with binds and many many .. I know that my apologize wont beat it but i have to start somehow...
@Aju <3 pappy
@Nick I always was like a 8 years old kid before you and not only before you but before many ppl and i bothered you.. sorry.. you'Re the heart of SOL..
etc etc
It'd continue forver.. and it'd be always the same mistakes which i did...

I've already tried to apologize to some of you by sending you great design mods so take it like x-mas present and if you'll want it, just contact me: my xfire: kubictus

btw this is not only for SOL's but for others outside of sol.. so that's only up to you to forgive me and accept this...

Tell what you think... I can leave if it'll be needed.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: You'd never believe that this will happen!   You'd never believe that this will happen! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Dec 2010, 11:37 am

i bet it was hard to wride this text to us...to appologize to us for who you where...the fact that YOU got over yourself is a great potential within you this is what makes you to be a great Friend and member of this clan so you will always have a place here to chat joke arround having fun and other things

this is a great example that ppl CAN change
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: You'd never believe that this will happen!   You'd never believe that this will happen! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Dec 2010, 8:33 pm

It's ok hektor, i forgive you for all the bad deeds you committed. For all the times that you have lamed the innocent people of JK2. I forgive you for all the times you raped and have been raped. By my power, u r forgiven, as i have nothing but pity left for your foolish soul. LOLOL REJECTED!
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: You'd never believe that this will happen!   You'd never believe that this will happen! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Dec 2010, 2:55 am

Laaaf I think Hek is addressing people he cares about.
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: You'd never believe that this will happen!   You'd never believe that this will happen! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Dec 2010, 11:24 am

well i guess for the ppl who have been hurt by hek (friendship insults etc....), it needs the time to heal the injures. So dont rush it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You'd never believe that this will happen!   You'd never believe that this will happen! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You'd never believe that this will happen!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2