)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

What Happend?

Go down 
+10
Xasomur
KiraOrLight
Proballboy
swiftY
sebbat
Ajunta Pall
Kernow Pilgrim
Lord_Draco
wehr
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

What Happend? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: What Happend?   What Happend? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Dec 2010, 11:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

What Happend?

I played JK2 today, went on SoL server, and dueld with ATS Ace and Joker, and Artem III, and i was like sloutering them, i just won every duel. have they become weaker or something?

Yours Sincerly

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
KiraOrLight
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
KiraOrLight

PostSubject: Re: What Happend?   What Happend? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Jan 2011, 3:45 am

I talk to him in xFire a lot. He exhibits the qualities that I mentioned and I still believe that a good way to make him be less callous and insensitive is to show that on these forums, there are consequenses for that type of behavior. If you were a parent and your child was insensitive toward others because he didn't think twice, would you allow him to continue after a while? You would show that that kind of behavior just won't work. I beleive that that is the course of action to take with Aang. He can be truly nice, he just sometimes doesn't think about the impact of his actions on others.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: What Happend?   What Happend? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Jan 2011, 4:52 am

kira, unfortunately human beigns are no machines, that you only need to adjust and then they're workin fine. you cant just show someone the way and then he'll never step aside again.
of course aang is not stupid or unable to show empathy. i never said that. its easy that when u talk with him, that he can follow your thoughts if he wants to, and he understands that and so on. but it seems to me like talkin about football and playing football are 2 different things. unfortunately u dont know rainer callmund. he is the faddest ass, the most obese man in german tv, and he is a football manager. and he can analyze football matches amazingly and he knows about techniques to use for a football player, how to kick the ball correctly how to act on the field without the ball. but i can assure you: if callmund would ever stand on the field himself, he would completely fail.
what i'm trying to say is, even when aang shows you, that he has the ability to think about things the way the majority does, doesnt mean that he is taking use of them when it comes down to it. you know what i mean?
and its not that u can switch that ability on if you want it. if you argued with him as often as i did, and watched the argues he had and confrontations with others, then you would know that this is hard for him.

i mean: some ppl can coil their tongues, some ppl cant. and some ppl really need to concentrate to manage to do it. and only because you can coil it easily, doesnt mean that everyone can do it. and only because the most ppl may coil it, doesnt mean that the left minority will be able to do it just as fast as the majority, only because you want them to. you need to practice, you need help, and you need some understanding. it doesnt help anyone if you always get kicked in the ass everytime you fail at coiling your tongue.

another example: some ppl have issues with writing with correct grammar and ortography (like me obviously ^^) and its not possible to write always correctly from one moment to another. and even if you look up how to pronounce philanthropist doesnt mean that you'll be able to write it correctly the next time u use it. and really writing correctly is a hard process. you need to pay attention to any word, and if you start going lax, because you dont waste all your time and its just annoying, you'll start making mistakes again.
so what you're gonna do now as a teacher? will you make him down for every word he's written wrong? you think you can give him a lesson and after that one he will be a pro in grammar and orthography?

no he wont.
so i basically say: i ask you to be more sensitive (especially because you ask aang to be more sensitve as well... this is just fair then) and i ask those ppl, who dont want to help, to just keep away and shut up and dont make it worse than it is. and i ask, where the problem is about 3 topics too much? i mean half of this forum is spam anyway... so there is no need to cri about this one. especially because we know its comin from aang.
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: What Happend?   What Happend? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Jan 2011, 5:09 am

Oh my god! Who ever this is! stop deleting my posts!
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: What Happend?   What Happend? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Jan 2011, 5:25 am

none of your posts were deleted LOL
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: What Happend?   What Happend? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Jan 2011, 5:59 am

this time xaso i don't read your post lol
Back to top Go down
Tenken

Tenken

PostSubject: Re: What Happend?   What Happend? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Jan 2011, 6:54 am

Lots of people really want to kill eachother when one of them says ''owned'', and others find it insulting and so on etcetera.
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: What Happend?   What Happend? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Jan 2011, 2:07 pm

Lol your acting like those people know how to duel professionally. It's not like there pro duelers, I can beat them (in dueling) without much trouble and I'm not pro at dueling or much. If the person your fighting is not a pro dueler, and your not either, then the outcome may be random.
Back to top Go down
Ashly
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
Ashly

PostSubject: Re: What Happend?   What Happend? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Jan 2011, 6:50 pm

swiftY wrote:
im sure he didnt mean it in a bad way..

just that he hasnt played for a while they used to beat him and he returned and he ownt them nothing wrong with what he said

Agreed
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: What Happend?   What Happend? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Jan 2011, 2:51 am

Greetings, sorry that i was not on for the last 2 days, i was completly ill, i had headache and my eyes were burning, my nose was running, and yet im not completly healthy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
anyway about this topic. I am sorry for what i wrote, and im sorry that i made a useless topic. Its a thing, and my mom tells me the same thing, that i always speak before i think.
Thank you Xaso for your support. To all SoL Members please Forgive me

PS: Btw the date on when we will be moving has been delayd, and now we will be moving on wednesday or the weekend.

Yours Sincerly

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Happend?   What Happend? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Happend?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2