)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

FFF mod

Go down 
+10
Xemnas
nastY
mantA
-napalm-
KiraOrLight
solid snake
Tenken
sebbat
Cibbicom
Hektor
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hektor

Hektor

FFF mod - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: FFF mod   FFF mod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Jan 2011, 6:02 am

First topic message reminder :

I am putting this into this section because FFF members can comment it and add things which i'll forget or which i dont know. I was made by mantA based on DS-online

I was on FFF server today and I saw this mod.. i saw 2 "new" gametypes (insta gib and some kick game type) idk if it has more of them but it was really cool, also emotes (but of course /am because it's not dcmod.).

It has 5 admin lvl's which wouldn't be bad for SOL clan.

Mod can't be lag scripted or name change lagged because it has 5 sec delay between any change (SOL has problems with these).

Teleports are OK.

I was talking with mantA and he'd be able to edit it for us. So I'd like to try it and see if ppl will like it too (like me Razz)

Thanks Wink

Last edited by Hektor on Fri 07 Jan 2011, 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Hektor

Hektor

FFF mod - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFF mod   FFF mod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011, 2:54 am

Thanks Grimm ... I don't know much about it ... I just loved the "new" gametypes and I was having great fun playing them Wink
Back to top Go down
nastY

FFF mod - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFF mod   FFF mod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 1:46 pm

Hektor wrote:
Thanks Grimm ... I don't know much about it ... I just loved the "new" gametypes and I was having great fun playing them Wink
thats what i meant by "no1 cares about what im saying" hek doesnt like me, so he doesnt give a damn, u know at least he said the same thing i said? fly a kite ATS... euh oops, i mean Fck SoL ! Surprised
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

FFF mod - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFF mod   FFF mod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 2:05 pm

nasty, watch out... there are plumping things out of your mouth... and it smells insufferable... pls stop talkin shit... stop talkin at all
Back to top Go down
nastY

FFF mod - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFF mod   FFF mod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 2:10 pm

Xasomur wrote:
nasty, watch out... there are plumping things out of your mouth... and it smells insufferable... pls stop talkin shit... stop talkin at all
mirror !
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

FFF mod - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFF mod   FFF mod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jan 2011, 1:18 am

Xemnas wrote:
and whats with the emotes?? is it still able to add in cfg. things for admins like Teleports=On/off and EMotes=On/off? will there still be a teleport wich only member can use?
Emotes can be turned off (by setting it to 0 or 1) but it can be specified by setting numeric values.
-napalm- wrote:
member teleport is per IP and idk if manta can do it LoL
I solved it by making it like "dctriggers" but in these trigger it contains the "adminflag" which it can be used for all ppls or admins. And it also contains a "mapname" for defining any teleport value for different maps. That is a little bit advanced than dcmod.
Grimmjow wrote:
dsonline sucks u have to change a lot in it to get the same damages as normal modes as jamod, dcmod and clanmod. plus that dsonline mod aint as good for forcefighting as dcmod, clanmod etc.

so i won't recommend u guys getting dsonline mod Razz
Ofc it sucks but i fixed most of the "bugs" and it HAS its potential to be better.

As you prejudiced about the DS-o mod, that it has shitty forcefighting movements, in the FFF-o you can do normal FF like other mods do and also the FF-duel can be used with all forces (i mean lightsiders have their forces and DSsers have their forces), instead of "pull/push" - only.
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

FFF mod - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFF mod   FFF mod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jan 2011, 3:38 am

nastY wrote:
Hektor wrote:
thats what i meant by "no1 cares about what im saying" hek doesnt like me, so he doesnt give a damn, u know at least he said the same thing i said? fly a kite ATS... euh oops, i mean Fck SoL ! Surprised

I don't like you but I don't hate you Wink I just don't care.
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

FFF mod - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFF mod   FFF mod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 7:36 am

Phoenix wrote:
Again Napalm showing his ignorance that he thinks he is the only person in the world capable of modding maps.

He fails over Internet and now in the reality. He tries to impress on his friends that he can write a source code lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FFF mod - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FFF mod   FFF mod - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FFF mod
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: Jedi Knight-
Jump to: