)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Advertencia de guerra - War warning

Go down 
+18
Ralen
Light
striker
Lucifer
fisTo
Phoenix
Proballboy
NaziMaTt
wehr
Kernow Pilgrim
Ajunta Pall
luke
Xasomur
sebbat
-napalm-
Tenken
Hektor
Karina
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Karina

Karina

Advertencia de guerra - War warning - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Advertencia de guerra - War warning   Advertencia de guerra - War warning - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Jan 2011, 8:37 am

First topic message reminder :

Hola posteo para dejar constancia que si sebb cumple la amenasa de hackar nuestro foro nuestros clanes seran enemigos y no vengaremos con todo y ustedes tienen mas que perder que nosotros. Asi que si no quieren guerra hablen con el o atenganse a las consecuencias.

Hi posting to reflect that if meets the amenasa SEBB hacker clan our forum our enemies will not retaliate with everything and you have more to lose than us. So if you do not want war or speak to keep to the consequences
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Advertencia de guerra - War warning   Advertencia de guerra - War warning - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jan 2011, 5:43 am

Im a good guy with all the girls, Im not a guy who likes to insult a girl, I never insulted one, except for karina, If you see me in real life, you will see that i have more friends who are girls, than boys, and that's show that im not a bad guy with them.

But karina just makes me rage, its just because i hate her, that's all
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: Advertencia de guerra - War warning   Advertencia de guerra - War warning - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jan 2011, 5:45 am

And why do you hate her? She's barely done anything. You sound like a child, Sebbat. Tell us what the real problem is.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Advertencia de guerra - War warning   Advertencia de guerra - War warning - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jan 2011, 5:46 am

wehr wrote:
i think this is more a cultural thing Nick. sebb has not only been constantly insulted but it's by a girl. hmm, i think that doesn't go over to well in latin culture. respect is a big deal for them and i think this is why he can't let it go.

w
e
h
r

Btw, can you explain this wehr, i didnt understand it very well

I dont like her, i tryed to talk to her, but he annoyed me too much, that's why i hate her
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: Advertencia de guerra - War warning   Advertencia de guerra - War warning - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jan 2011, 5:47 am

You HATE her because she annoyed you. Terrible reason. Try again.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Advertencia de guerra - War warning   Advertencia de guerra - War warning - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jan 2011, 5:53 am

That's my only reason nick, really lol

Ah, and because she called me abuser because i did amgoto to her, and scriper because i killed her with a GK
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: Advertencia de guerra - War warning   Advertencia de guerra - War warning - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jan 2011, 5:55 am

So what? That's like hating a 6 year old who calls you a buttface. It's completely illogical. You need to act more mature and not let this bother you, because it's not important.
Back to top Go down
-napalm-

-napalm-

PostSubject: Re: Advertencia de guerra - War warning   Advertencia de guerra - War warning - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jan 2011, 6:05 am

ban sebb!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: Advertencia de guerra - War warning   Advertencia de guerra - War warning - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jan 2011, 6:14 am

Nick, she called him a pedophile too. That would piss me off.

@ALL, i think we should just lock this topic so cuz it getting to anti-sebb. we love sebb.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Advertencia de guerra - War warning   Advertencia de guerra - War warning - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jan 2011, 6:32 am

Who disses mah Seb? He rulz! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spartacat
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Spartacat

PostSubject: Re: Advertencia de guerra - War warning   Advertencia de guerra - War warning - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jan 2011, 6:43 am

NickdeClaw wrote:
She can hardly communicate. When she does manage to string together some words that are intelligible, they're empty and pathetic. Not only am I astounded that this bothers you so much Sebbat, I don't understand why you even noticed her talking in the first place.

She talks too much in the server and attempts to insults, failing significantly. That doesn't deserve a ban. When she insults you, compliment her. Tell her her hair is pretty, that you like her outfit, and that you think she has a nice personality. Follow her around and protect her, and give her a nice /dckiss now and then.

Trust me. I'm a lady's man.

That's how we do it in SoL xDDDDD
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: Advertencia de guerra - War warning   Advertencia de guerra - War warning - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jan 2011, 6:54 am

luke and karina got along last nite... there is still hope in the universe....

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

PostSubject: Re: Advertencia de guerra - War warning   Advertencia de guerra - War warning - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jan 2011, 2:39 pm

i just wanted to bring this to your attention with this pic

http://www.xfire.com/profile/proballboy11/screenshots/?view#109379702

karina is the top player in the list and she was being harsh to luke and i tryed to stand up for him i still think we should have a ban...
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Advertencia de guerra - War warning   Advertencia de guerra - War warning - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jan 2011, 2:48 pm

GIVE
ME
THAT
SKIN
NOW
PROBALLBOY11
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Advertencia de guerra - War warning   Advertencia de guerra - War warning - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jan 2011, 2:57 pm

I just got in, and what happened? Karina started to tell me that the sol people was stupid, that the war is gonna start between sol and luna, and thinks like that, and i was in server just 3 minutes, I didnt told her anything, she started to insult me.

EDIT: I talked with karina, right now, we are in peace, i talked with some of the people who lamed her and we are in a peace time, i will try to make them ignore karina when she is on, But a new member of luna, started to insult too. Josejesus was his name
Back to top Go down
nastY

PostSubject: Re: Advertencia de guerra - War warning   Advertencia de guerra - War warning - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jan 2011, 3:12 pm

wehr wrote:
soz sebby, but i've had so many laffs over this. it's just to funny. i've never seen a person with skills, or lack of skills, get so many ppl angry.

lol,

w
e
h
r
i did, lack of skills : outcast Wink look at how he made every1 angry LOL
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Re: Advertencia de guerra - War warning   Advertencia de guerra - War warning - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jan 2011, 3:51 pm

lol its funny she goes to your server and says she wants a war and gets angry without getting emp this is funny. I was fighting karina today and she teles all the time so newb its funny to watch
Back to top Go down
Ralen

Ralen

PostSubject: Re: Advertencia de guerra - War warning   Advertencia de guerra - War warning - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011, 3:21 am

This topic is drawn out no and there is no point in leaving it open,so me think's its locky time Mr.Locky
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Re: Advertencia de guerra - War warning   Advertencia de guerra - War warning - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011, 9:18 pm

Mr.Locky
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advertencia de guerra - War warning   Advertencia de guerra - War warning - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advertencia de guerra - War warning
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4