)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Grand Assassination of Kernow

Go down 
+7
Grimlore
sebbat
Kernow Pilgrim
Phoenix
Xasomur
Danek
Spartacat
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Spartacat
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Spartacat

Grand Assassination of Kernow Empty
PostSubject: Grand Assassination of Kernow   Grand Assassination of Kernow Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 10:45 am

Ok, so we are all going to be making a video called the Grand Assassination of Kernow. It will be on youtube, we need actors and all. it will take place in the Jedi Council CG map.

The story takes place one day in the Kingdom of Kernow, Kernow is in his throne and one day Ceiling Cat comes in the castle and starts attacking everyone, eventually after breaking through 10-20 guards, politicians, and no0bz. Cat eventually makes his way to the throne room, and Kernow and Cat duke it out resulting in Cat defeating Kernow.

• Roles

Ceiling Cat- Empty
King Kernow - Kernow Pilgrim
Royal Guard - Sebbat
Royal Guard - Danek
Guard - Empty
Guard - Empty
Citizen - Chief Advisor Phoenix
Citizen - Empty
Citizen - Empty
Secret Police - Xasomur
Secret Police - BlackWolf

*Roles that read Empty need actors, just say that you would like that part and chances are you will receive your requested role.

I will try to update this as much as possible.

Blessings!
~~~~~Cat

Last edited by Ajunta Pall on Sun 17 Jan 2010, 11:11 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : CUZ I CAN BISH)
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: Grand Assassination of Kernow   Grand Assassination of Kernow Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 10:55 am

THE OTHER ROYAL GUARD
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Grand Assassination of Kernow   Grand Assassination of Kernow Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 10:56 am

lol i am secret police, just like blackwolf... ask him, im sure he will be there too...

remember:secret police xD
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Grand Assassination of Kernow   Grand Assassination of Kernow Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 11:10 am

Citizen is Chief Advisor Phoenix! XD

Acutally maybe i could be guard because dispite the fact i am an advisor, i take an active role in the protection of His Highness Kernow
Back to top Go down
Spartacat
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Spartacat

PostSubject: Re: Grand Assassination of Kernow   Grand Assassination of Kernow Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 12:07 pm

Guys. Please note that not all characters will be in a scene all at once.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Grand Assassination of Kernow   Grand Assassination of Kernow Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 12:11 pm

I'm thinkin a chase between the Secret Police on Cat - and Cat goes into that room with the pillars and (like cats do) jumps easily. Wolf has followed him and tries to follow - but slips and with a "Nooooooooooo" falls to his doom!
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Grand Assassination of Kernow   Grand Assassination of Kernow Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 12:29 pm

Maybe the cat can have guns for kill kernow?
Back to top Go down
Spartacat
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Spartacat

PostSubject: Re: Grand Assassination of Kernow   Grand Assassination of Kernow Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 1:14 pm

i'm typing out the script right now. it's gonna be sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Grand Assassination of Kernow   Grand Assassination of Kernow Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 1:19 pm

even if i ain't ats yet,but can i be one of the guards?
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Grand Assassination of Kernow   Grand Assassination of Kernow Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 10:13 pm

What about legend ? Oo
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Grand Assassination of Kernow   Grand Assassination of Kernow Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 10:47 pm

what does that mean? o0
Back to top Go down
Ali3N
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Ali3N

PostSubject: Re: Grand Assassination of Kernow   Grand Assassination of Kernow Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010, 1:35 am

Where are Prince Ali3N? Very Happy

~Ali3N
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Grand Assassination of Kernow   Grand Assassination of Kernow Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 9:24 am

I want 2 be a guard PLZ!
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Grand Assassination of Kernow   Grand Assassination of Kernow Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 9:26 pm

And legend hektor ? xD
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Grand Assassination of Kernow   Grand Assassination of Kernow Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 12:10 am

And The Assassin BlueNinja dude!! How can you forget about the Legend and the Assassin? D:!
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Grand Assassination of Kernow   Grand Assassination of Kernow Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 5:08 am

i'll take the part of Ceiling cat can i?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Assassination of Kernow   Grand Assassination of Kernow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grand Assassination of Kernow
Page 1 of 1