)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Dam Serverrs are hard work when they wont work props >:0

Go down 
+2
-napalm-
Alpha'
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Alpha'

Alpha'

Dam Serverrs are hard work when they wont work props >:0 Empty
PostSubject: Dam Serverrs are hard work when they wont work props >:0   Dam Serverrs are hard work when they wont work props >:0 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 3:56 am

Hello Dose Anyone no how to make my bots enter the server this iv ryd like 43 times esactly 43 times and failed failed you gt the piont is there anyone who can solv this for me plz
Back to top Go down
-napalm-

-napalm-

PostSubject: Re: Dam Serverrs are hard work when they wont work props >:0   Dam Serverrs are hard work when they wont work props >:0 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jan 2011, 9:45 am

lol it is easy
what about leaving this nob game and starting to play a REAL game with REAL gamers?
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Dam Serverrs are hard work when they wont work props >:0   Dam Serverrs are hard work when they wont work props >:0 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jan 2011, 9:49 am

How about helping him napalm, your always boasting how knowing map modding makes you better than everybody else, why not man up and use it to help others?
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: Dam Serverrs are hard work when they wont work props >:0   Dam Serverrs are hard work when they wont work props >:0 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jan 2011, 3:51 pm

Coca-Cola: open up assets0.pk3 and find the botfiles folder. In there you will find various .jkb files which control bot personality, as well as one bots.txt folder that lists model information about the bot. The bots.txt file entries control which bots will be added to your server automatically in accordance with bot_minplayers, and the .jkb files store the personality that each entry for a bot in bots.txt references.

Really, open up assets0.pk3 and look at how it's set up in the botfiles folder, you can find plenty of examples in it.
Back to top Go down
nastY

PostSubject: Re: Dam Serverrs are hard work when they wont work props >:0   Dam Serverrs are hard work when they wont work props >:0 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 12:36 pm

-napalm- wrote:
lol it is easy
what about leaving this nob game and starting to play a REAL game with REAL gamers?
why not starting to go out and stop staying in front of ur "pro" computer playing shit games?
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Dam Serverrs are hard work when they wont work props >:0   Dam Serverrs are hard work when they wont work props >:0 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 3:24 pm

Nasty u make me laugh, you shag this game more than any fooker else!
Back to top Go down
Tenken

Tenken

PostSubject: Re: Dam Serverrs are hard work when they wont work props >:0   Dam Serverrs are hard work when they wont work props >:0 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jan 2011, 3:52 am

Phoenix wrote:
Nasty u make me laugh, you shag this game more than any fooker else!

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dam Serverrs are hard work when they wont work props >:0   Dam Serverrs are hard work when they wont work props >:0 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dam Serverrs are hard work when they wont work props >:0
Page 1 of 1