)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Im back but it will take a while..

Go down 
+5
wehr
solid snake
Hektor
Lord_Draco
Lucifer
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

Im back but it will take a while.. Empty
PostSubject: Im back but it will take a while..   Im back but it will take a while.. Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 8:12 am

My harddrive is installed, but the files had to come with a large fee (go figure)... So when i get the basic stuff back, like xfire and jk2, then I will get the advanced stuff later. But all the skins, maps, cfgs and others with jk2 is all gone.. Im gonna try a hard drive enclosure, (which allows my old hard drive into a portable hard drive plus it's cheaper, and really dont wanna spend a ton of money for people to change it.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: Im back but it will take a while..   Im back but it will take a while.. Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 8:19 am

I can send you some skins and such if you want.
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Im back but it will take a while..   Im back but it will take a while.. Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 8:25 am

I can too ^^ but dont send to Draco!! Very Happy Very Happy jk
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

PostSubject: Re: Im back but it will take a while..   Im back but it will take a while.. Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 8:40 am

I can too just ask Smile hope to get you back to game soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Im back but it will take a while..   Im back but it will take a while.. Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 8:51 am

yeah snake, cause im gonna be rusty (again..)
but if this hard drive enclosure works and i get it the stuff i need on the flash drive, i should have everything back..
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: Im back but it will take a while..   Im back but it will take a while.. Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 9:19 am

sind, if you throw your old hard drive into an enclosure, as you mention, you should be able to pull all your old skins, maps, cfgs, etc.... off the old drive no problem, if it hasn't failed. i pull data off old hard drives all the time for people that have come to me for help, mostly they're worried about digital pictures. you can get your favorites too. all you have to do is copy and paste from path below to the correct path on ur C drive.

paths for u. i used d as the drive letter cuz on most externals they show up as d, but may be different for u.

d:/Users/whateveryourusernamewas/Favorites
d:/Users/whateveryourusernamewas/My Documents
d:/Program Files (x86)/LucasArts/Star Wars JK II Jedi Outcast/GameData/
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: Im back but it will take a while..   Im back but it will take a while.. Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 9:21 am

i take that back most externals will show up as F drive, lol. D drive is usually dvd/cdrw.

my bad,

wehr
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Im back but it will take a while..   Im back but it will take a while.. Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 9:53 am

I kind of changed my name to the original too, so i think i just overid it.. figures lol.. IT"S ALWAYS AFTER I DO THE THING TO HELP ME LOL!
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Im back but it will take a while..   Im back but it will take a while.. Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 10:00 am

This also includes my xfire, (i dont remember my password anymore, so i have to make a completely new one :/
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Im back but it will take a while..   Im back but it will take a while.. Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 10:22 am

Stop using cheap hardware.
Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

PostSubject: Re: Im back but it will take a while..   Im back but it will take a while.. Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 10:26 am

tell me your xfire when you make a new one and hope your jk2 files dont get lost (like mine do sometimes....)
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: Im back but it will take a while..   Im back but it will take a while.. Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 11:30 am

Proballboy11 wrote:
tell me your xfire when you make a new one and hope your jk2 files dont get lost (like mine do sometimes....)

He won't need a new xfire profile. A profile is saved on a online data-based. What you download is the program that allows you to access your profile and use it. ^^
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Im back but it will take a while..   Im back but it will take a while.. Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 11:37 am

Password!!!! :/ i forgot it mereel and i autologged in on old comp and it was like 25 letters
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Im back but it will take a while..   Im back but it will take a while.. Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 3:31 pm

Password!? It should be in your inbox... Surprised
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Im back but it will take a while..   Im back but it will take a while.. Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 3:33 pm

Phoenix.... My xfire Password.. I autolog in with my xfire, and that was the only password i never wrote down (and btw my email account is disabled cause is a no-longer being used university account)
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Im back but it will take a while..   Im back but it will take a while.. Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 3:35 pm

Oh, apologies, i thought u were talking about the DC pass. Silly me Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im back but it will take a while..   Im back but it will take a while.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im back but it will take a while..
Page 1 of 1