)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Storys,Charecters.

Go down 
+2
Xasomur
Micr0
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Micr0
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Micr0

Storys,Charecters. Empty
PostSubject: Storys,Charecters.   Storys,Charecters. Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 4:07 pm

Hey guys, have you ever wondered when you watched Starwars or games. where you wish you would add a charecter?

Well here you will tell us a story, or a charecter that you would like to add to starwars lol. or you talk in your mind make a new long forgotent speicies lol. and tell us who is your fav story that all of us are making lol. ill start

i would like to make a new chariecter to starwars games and story lol.

Rocedi [ ROCK E DIE ]
a long and Distinked Race that is the Galixys worst feared Assassins. skilled in both blaster and blade and new ways of killing jedi easly. these assassins were for hire intell the sith made a law about that nobody is aloud to hire a Rocedi under the threat of getting killed. meny still don't follow the law the sith put down. and people that were ma d hired the Rocedi to hunt down the sith lord that made this law. The Rocedi were successful of killing this sithlord, the apprentice took the title as sithlord before him. Some have rumors that Some Rocedi Use the power of the force. but alot of this race can handle a lightsaber without the help of the force. and became masters at lightsaber dualests
The Rocedi are also very skilled fighters without a blade or blaster or even a lightsaber. hand to hand combat is there Specialty, they can take away somebodys sword under 2 seconds and use it for there own. Kung fu as you would say they know. or the Echini. These Assassins wear Hoods, Masks, and very strong light armor. There gloves are equiped with throwing small blades. The Rocedi are masters at throwing knifes,swords, enything that is a weapon. and in the gloves are equiped with poison darts of all kind they get from there home Planet,Fasin is the name of the planet. they also have the ablity to climb walls as they were ladders. Really good advantige of assassinating somebody.

But one day, The sith made a Army,that the sith was sure to win. Troopers,Dark jedi masters. The new sithlord, and his apprentice, Bountyhunters,and other assassins were in the army. with gunships tanks, speeders and all. and Destroyed all of the Rocedi and took over the planet Fasin. millions of the sith army are dead because of this encounter. the Rocedi was distinct for meany years.
Intel some rumors that one Rocedi was born and hidin in a long lost cave. and servived. and some people say that he is never found. but who would live to tell the tail? NObody.

if you wan't me to tell you more storys or more charecters i made lol and put it in this topic tell me Smile
the next will be The Force Spirit.

~Micr0z~
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Storys,Charecters. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storys,Charecters.   Storys,Charecters. Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 11:29 pm

follow the link of ma sig
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

Storys,Charecters. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storys,Charecters.   Storys,Charecters. Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jan 2011, 11:37 am

I tried to type this last night...then the damn backspace made me go back a page and lose all the text..:/

Graanulaarians
This is the legend passed down from trillions of years ago, all in the same state of preservation. It has never been modified, never been remade.

Most can't recall their own true, down to earth origins. This race is one of the exceptions of an exceptional majority.

Billions of years before the creation of the universe, some believe nothing existed. Some believe there was a god, just waiting, biding his time. Thinking about what to make.

Yet the Graanulaarians claim more than this. They claim an entire civilization came before anything else. A gargantuan planet, that stretched for hundreds of thousands of lightyears in every direction was what they talk about. This place is called Laarius.

Laarius was created by super-beings whose names never reached any written documentation. Perhaps this is the way they preferred it to be. They disappeared only moments after they left a smaller, yet nearly equally powerful race upon Laarius's fields.

This race came to be known as the Trilaarii. They were gifted with every ounce of power; all knowing, all seeing, all creating.

When the Trilaarii settled down and rose great cities in their fields, they grew tired of simply building upon Laarius. They wanted something more rewarding, and infinitely more interesting.

They set to work. Within only a few hundreds of years, they amassed everything they needed to create plains of existence, and ignited the fires of life.

This, however, backfired slightly. The Trilaarii had succeeded in creating a never ending number of existences, each different in the way their events played out. They also managed to connect Laarius to each of these places, via a miniature sized version of their home. Miniature only in comparison to Laarius, of course. They were all named the same thing, and they were all connected with each other, but came to be separate from Laarius itself. The name bestowed upon them was Graanulaar.

The other part of this escapade that backfired was that the Trilaarii themselves could not visit these worlds, only spectate their events. Some believe this was the same sort of fate suffered by the original super-beings. None will ever know their fate, though.

The beings that lived on the collective Graanulaars were all known as Graanulaarians. They inherited nearly all of the powers of the Trilaarii, and became the most powerful beings in each of their plains of existence.

In the one where they call their plain universe was the Capital Graanulaar, and this is also the same plain where the humans existed. While interactions between humans and Graanulaarians were few and far apart, the ones there were all affected both of their lives.....

Last edited by TheGraanulaarian on Fri 21 Jan 2011, 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
<Cd>Danmonkey

<Cd>Danmonkey

Storys,Charecters. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storys,Charecters.   Storys,Charecters. Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jan 2011, 11:55 am

To Graan, you made some grammar errors, and spelling errors, but otherwise good. Smile
I should have mine up in not too long, Razz.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

Storys,Charecters. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storys,Charecters.   Storys,Charecters. Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jan 2011, 1:51 pm

Dan seriously you going to have to pack this in, nobody cares man. Your starting to annoy people.
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

Storys,Charecters. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storys,Charecters.   Storys,Charecters. Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jan 2011, 2:42 pm

The grammar errors were probably intentional.
Point out 5 spelling errors. Then I won't think you're a complete asshole.
Back to top Go down
Micr0
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Micr0

Storys,Charecters. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storys,Charecters.   Storys,Charecters. Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jan 2011, 6:43 pm

O.O ummmmmmmmmmm, no comment.
Back to top Go down
<Cd>Danmonkey

<Cd>Danmonkey

Storys,Charecters. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storys,Charecters.   Storys,Charecters. Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jan 2011, 6:05 am

TheGraanulaarian wrote:
The grammar errors were probably intentional.
Point out 5 spelling errors. Then I won't think you're a complete asshole.
He misspelled plane multiple times.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

Storys,Charecters. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storys,Charecters.   Storys,Charecters. Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jan 2011, 6:07 am

Me Spheak inglisk beri guell
Back to top Go down
<Cd>Danmonkey

<Cd>Danmonkey

Storys,Charecters. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storys,Charecters.   Storys,Charecters. Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jan 2011, 6:36 am

Forget grammar, let's all talk like we know nothing. Grammar is important, but if you're offended that I'm offended, then fine, forget it, my opinions don't matter anyway. :/
Here:
The Thirteen Siluaarii (Sill-oo-are-I):
Long ago on a planet known as Siluaariss(Sill-oo-are-rise), there lived 13 high council Siluaarii(Such as the locals were know.) 5 Females and 6 Males, one day they discovered a large powerful crystal beneath the surface of Siluaariss they named it Silaxis. One of the Siluaarii (His name was Zaxist) stole the crystal, and gained absolute power. He laid waste to the entire planet, killing all of the Siluaarii except for two. Legend says they found a distant planet and hid there, creating a new species known as the Siluists, one hero of the Siluists(Named Raxiest) returned to Siluaarii many years later, finding nothing but desolation and darkness, after finding nothing but darkness and and death, he wept at a loss of such a great civilization. Then out of nowhere(Literally) came Zaxist, and Zaxist fired at Raxiest and struck him down. Zaxist laughed and said "Fool, how dare you set foot upon my planet." Raxiest looked up and said "I'm taking Siluaariss back." Then Raxiest jumped up and punched Zaxist in the face, killing him in one hit. He took the crystal and restored Siluaariss to it's original state of happiness and peace. Such is the legend of the 13 Siluaarii.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

Storys,Charecters. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storys,Charecters.   Storys,Charecters. Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jan 2011, 6:50 am

<Cd>Danmonkey wrote:
Forget grammar, let's all talk like we know nothing. [b]Grammar is important, but if you're offended that I'm offended, then fine, forget it, my opinions don't matter anyway. :/

It offends you that people havent used the correct grammar!? Grrrrr D:

Also, with regard to your signiture, which i wont hide, pisses me off. If you dekarmarise anybody for incorrect grammar, im going to rekarma them, and dekarmarise YOU. Your not using karma correctly, it has absolutley sweet f**k all to do with spelling and grammar. You have been a pain in the arse these last couple of days harping on about peoples spelling and grammar. What you going to do to all the foreign guys like sebbat and hektor. Probably 60 to 70% of the users on this forum are not english, you expect them to use proper spelling and grammar!? Are you going to dekarmarise us english because we used "s" instead of "z" like the americans do, in some of our words!? I want to hear no more about this spelling and gramma tosh, your getting on peoples nerves. Nobody gives a f**k!
Back to top Go down
<Cd>Danmonkey

<Cd>Danmonkey

Storys,Charecters. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storys,Charecters.   Storys,Charecters. Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jan 2011, 7:04 am

I have no problem with your z/s, I know about that, I was going to change my signature until I saw this, jackass. Now shut the f**k up and We won't have any more problems.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

Storys,Charecters. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storys,Charecters.   Storys,Charecters. Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jan 2011, 7:09 am

Dan who te f**k do you think you are!? YOUR a 13 year old child, YOUR 9 years my junior, do you really think me, or anybody else needs lessons from you!? Ive forgotton more in one week than you have learnt in your whole life!

Also, about your new sig. Your the one who caused the fiasco.

Topic Locked thanks to dan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Storys,Charecters. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storys,Charecters.   Storys,Charecters. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Storys,Charecters.
Page 1 of 1