)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Report Danmonkey

Go down 
+10
TheGraanulaarian
Xasomur
Ralen
Danek
mereel
Phoenix
Ajunta Pall
Kernow Pilgrim
Danmonkey
wehr
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
wehr

Report Danmonkey - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Report Danmonkey   Report Danmonkey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 4:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

Just a bit ago danmonkey threatened to report me because I said I didn't give a shit what he said. I told him he is ne wb to me and I don't care what he says. Before that he was calling me one of biggest lamers of all time etc...., etc.... I didn't want to talk to him and it's obvious he's mad about my posts defending proball. He said he's going to make a post to get me banned which he is probably doing in member section. Just a heads up to you guys. This kid is not trustworthy.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ralen

Ralen

PostSubject: Re: Report Danmonkey   Report Danmonkey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jan 2011, 12:22 am

True but I can't help but feel Aju did taunt him into it I mean,Aju wasn't using his real name for that little piece of "Evidence" he had and was obviously taunting him to some degree so I highly doubt it was just Dan at fault (either way I'm not justifying his reaction).

1) As said he's still quite young
2) as for calling him "scrub" and new it seems somewhat pointless and derogatory to point out something which he's probably aware he is and to then use it in a harsh context I mean Aju you were new once too...
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Report Danmonkey   Report Danmonkey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jan 2011, 12:30 am

the name didn't change nothing, i renamed to aju after, he didn't care, just was good thing for him to have something to report about me.
I just asked to shut up, cuz after all his stories about grammar, probal, and now this, i was pissed.
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

PostSubject: Re: Report Danmonkey   Report Danmonkey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jan 2011, 1:20 am

Agreed with Aju and Phoenix. Idk what happened to start the grammar thing, but obviously he's become a real nuisance and seems to be giving us not only this bad name, but a collection of migraines.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Report Danmonkey   Report Danmonkey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jan 2011, 3:29 am

Maybe some guys think im being unreasonable, but i dont feel i am. I simply have high expectations that i wish all clan members to meet, thats young and old, new and experienced. There is a reason why we are the best JK2 clan, thats because we have the best members and take on the best recruits. Ive stated this before, that i feel an application to SoL is very simlar to a job interview and a CV viewing. Thats why i sometimes think we dont take enough time to decide whether the applicant is suitable to the clan or not.

When a recruit/member is accepted into our clan, i expect them to knuckle down and really put in some effort on server and forum and bring a positive attitude into the clan, be active, friendly, respectfull, have a moderate and humble approach, have regular and constuctive input as much as they can, be enthusiatic, actively participate and attempt to better the clan for the greater good. They should have respect for all members but particularly the older and experienced ones, as their long term contribution has made the clan what it is today. I also want people to appreciate the clan and take pride in the fact that your in a great clan with lots of friends who are willing to help you. And also appreciate the guys who scrape the money together each month, nick, xaso, kernow, myself and others. The fact we have such a great server for all of SoL and the rest of the JK2 community is because of the selfless contribution these guys have made (im not one to blowing on my own trumpet, but its nice to know that people appreciate the effort you have made). Dan has certainly put that contribution, as well as the SoL reputation and moral code, in jeopardy. The comment "SoL reserves the right to ban anybody without reason" is a falsehood and that comment does not represent the opinions or morals that the SoL clan demonstrates. He has proven to me, that he is not SoL material.

Thats why i get annoyed when people abuse the luxury of being in this clan, SoL is not an outlet for you to dominate and threaten others simply because you are in a clan where you think members will back you up.

Dan hasnt represented many of the above qualities that i like to see in our members, he even preffers to have righteous insulting outbursts when he is unhappy, rather than attempt to deliver constuctive critizism. And being told to "shut the f**k up" from a guy not only 9 years my junior, but who has been in the clan a fraction of the time that i have, didnt go down well with me. I wouldnt accept that kind of talk from Kernow, Nick, Sebbat or Xaso and ive been mates with these guys as long as anybody, so im certainly not going to accept it from somebody i am less fimilar with and not on such good terms with.

Dan does not possess SoL qualities in my opinion, but i guess time will tell.... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Tenken

Tenken

PostSubject: Re: Report Danmonkey   Report Danmonkey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jan 2011, 4:52 am

Wow sorry I've been afk, but was Dan still SoL when before I went afk for around 3 days? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Report Danmonkey   Report Danmonkey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jan 2011, 5:06 am

I think he is "technically" still SoL now, his leaving hasnt been officiated i dont believe.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Report Danmonkey   Report Danmonkey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jan 2011, 5:26 am

well, admins deleted all his acces ...
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Report Danmonkey   Report Danmonkey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jan 2011, 5:35 am

Yeah he must have gone, i cant see him on the member list.
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Report Danmonkey   Report Danmonkey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jan 2011, 10:32 am

Yes he said he quit SOL and joined DARK..
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Report Danmonkey   Report Danmonkey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jan 2011, 10:36 am

Good for him, not even fighting to regain his place in SoL, shows how much he cares about us...
Back to top Go down
<Ca>Matt.

<Ca>Matt.

PostSubject: Re: Report Danmonkey   Report Danmonkey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jan 2011, 12:43 pm

yay hes gone No more Of hes crying on forums LOL
And i feel so so sorry for DARK boy xD
Back to top Go down
Tenken

Tenken

PostSubject: Re: Report Danmonkey   Report Danmonkey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jan 2011, 8:02 pm

I like DARK.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Report Danmonkey   Report Danmonkey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jan 2011, 11:24 pm

It's gonna be a dream for him, he'll get admin there in no time. Razz
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Report Danmonkey   Report Danmonkey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jan 2011, 1:56 am

pfft!
Back to top Go down
Tenken

Tenken

PostSubject: Re: Report Danmonkey   Report Danmonkey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jan 2011, 3:12 am

On DARK When you join you get admin with recruit, from T to LM to M to HM but I think they only the highest rank is M but to earn more admin commands they do good things and stay in for ages and are awarding with new administration cmds.
Back to top Go down
LAOSS

PostSubject: Re: Report Danmonkey   Report Danmonkey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jan 2011, 5:11 am

english:
And I had the pleasure and honor to play alongside wehr and Laming made only when provoked, danmonkey causes to be killed and when he complains that killed him Laming made when it sought to, someone please danmonkey explain well as being an admin and when to use, how to play as if Laming, likewise Explain that if it leads to players they're going to kill, I think I'm not the only one who has had problems with so either are all of the problem or just causes us.
And offended if someone writing this I'm sorry but it's true.
-----------------------------------------------
spanish:
Yo e tenido el placer y honor de jugar al lado de wehr y el solo hace laming cuando es provocado, danmonkey provoca a que lo maten y cuando lo matan se queja diciendo que le han hecho laming cuando el se lo a buscado, alguien por favor explíquele bien a danmonkey como ser un admin y cuando usarlo, como jugar y cuando si es laming, así mismo explíquenle que si provoca a jugadores estos lo van a matar, yo creo que no soy el único que a tenido problemas con el así que o somos todos los del problema o simplemente el nos provoca.
Si e ofendido a alguien escribiendo esto lo siento pero es la verdad.
-----------------------------------------------
GB AND GL
TODOS LOS DIAS SON BUENOS HAY QUE DISFRUTARLOS XD LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report Danmonkey   Report Danmonkey - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Report Danmonkey
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2