)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

My Black Ops plan worked!! pwnt!!

Go down 
+2
TheGraanulaarian
Spartacat
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Spartacat
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Spartacat

My Black Ops plan worked!! pwnt!! Empty
PostSubject: My Black Ops plan worked!! pwnt!!   My Black Ops plan worked!! pwnt!! Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jan 2011, 10:01 am

Remember https://soljk2.forumotion.com/t3002-black-ops-disk-laser-scratch-please-help?

well i had the idea of saving another disc to my xbox hard drive then just using my laser scratched disc to play...IT WORKED, BISH!!!!

I did this a week ago and forgot to post the good news so here I am! (I'm a little late, I know hehe)

To all who said my plan would not work: All you said was The-Disc-Is-Lasered-You-Have-To-Buy-A-New-Copy-blah-blah-blah... Well you didn't even answer my question, smart-ass, and you probably never even read the question itself Razz. For future references, if you're going to answer a question like that, be sure you read the entire article so you don't embaress yourself. tongue tongue

gg

See you all on xbox live/Black ops Very Happy

(GT is 'hagan30')

cat cat Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

PostSubject: Re: My Black Ops plan worked!! pwnt!!   My Black Ops plan worked!! pwnt!! Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jan 2011, 4:18 pm

Nice, that'll be good to know for the future eh?
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: My Black Ops plan worked!! pwnt!!   My Black Ops plan worked!! pwnt!! Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jan 2011, 3:50 am

TheGraanulaarian wrote:

No
Back to top Go down
Spartacat
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Spartacat

PostSubject: Re: My Black Ops plan worked!! pwnt!!   My Black Ops plan worked!! pwnt!! Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jan 2011, 11:12 am

sebbat wrote:
TheGraanulaarian wrote:

No

Yes.
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

PostSubject: Re: My Black Ops plan worked!! pwnt!!   My Black Ops plan worked!! pwnt!! Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jan 2011, 11:56 am

Spartacat wrote:
sebbat wrote:
TheGraanulaarian wrote:

No

Yes.

Rage? Indeed?
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: My Black Ops plan worked!! pwnt!!   My Black Ops plan worked!! pwnt!! Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 3:40 am

Im really pissed off because MW2 is being ruined by cheaters. Some guy gave me a hax to get 10 prestige, unlock all and level 70 status. Then you get some guys, jumping all over the map, using auto-aim, god mode and teleports as well as having an array of other haxes available including all kill streaks.

To be think the manufacturers have had a hand in getting as many people to cheat and hax as possible, this is so the game dies quicker and everybody forced to buy black ops. Very underhanded Neutral
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: My Black Ops plan worked!! pwnt!!   My Black Ops plan worked!! pwnt!! Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 4:16 am

That's why jk2 pwns. even with cheats you can't be best. Only training can make you best Razz
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: My Black Ops plan worked!! pwnt!!   My Black Ops plan worked!! pwnt!! Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 4:48 am

No amount of training will help me beat evc
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: My Black Ops plan worked!! pwnt!!   My Black Ops plan worked!! pwnt!! Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 4:52 am

Very Happy! I dont remember that evc has cmd jkbot_win 1 :ooo
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: My Black Ops plan worked!! pwnt!!   My Black Ops plan worked!! pwnt!! Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 5:01 am

Bad luck for you pho. But it's still possible. And maybe / mainly, that you don't really know what means training Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Black Ops plan worked!! pwnt!!   My Black Ops plan worked!! pwnt!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Black Ops plan worked!! pwnt!!
Page 1 of 1