)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Sol facebook group

Go down 
+3
Phoenix
TheGraanulaarian
sebbat
7 posters
AuthorMessage
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

Sol facebook group Empty
PostSubject: Sol facebook group   Sol facebook group Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jan 2011, 2:41 pm

Remember, if you have facebook, and if you want, you should join to the facebook group of sol!

https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=196979305048
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

Sol facebook group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sol facebook group   Sol facebook group Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jan 2011, 4:16 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

Sol facebook group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sol facebook group   Sol facebook group Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jan 2011, 4:42 pm

Has anybody seen Scrubs the US sitmcom? Ive developed one almighty indecent crush on that blondie nurse Elliot, she rocks my world. I dont know where this came from, but i thought you might like to know! Razz

Oh i also fancy the arse off that lass out of Big Bang Theory too Wink
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

Sol facebook group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sol facebook group   Sol facebook group Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jan 2011, 5:05 pm

Phoenix wrote:
Oh i also fancy the arse off that lass out of Big Bang Theory too Wink

That's so British. lol!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

Sol facebook group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sol facebook group   Sol facebook group Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jan 2011, 12:48 am

The comment?

Yeah well arse is a british term for ass obviously, and lass is actually a nothern term for girl, not that many places in England call girls "lasses", its just cos im from the north and have a geordie accent. You would probably stuggle to understand it Wink
Back to top Go down
Power
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Power

Sol facebook group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sol facebook group   Sol facebook group Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jan 2011, 2:18 am

Good idea Very Happy

But photo In Facebook is not good :/

New photo ( i hope )

Sol facebook group Output2     Sol facebook group Kuva11

)>SoL<(~Power
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Sol facebook group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sol facebook group   Sol facebook group Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jan 2011, 4:01 am

My uncle comes from Yorkshire xD I always take the piss out of his accent....being a Southerner xD

Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

Sol facebook group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sol facebook group   Sol facebook group Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jan 2011, 4:13 am

Lol yeah, yorkshire still sounds nothing like me though, the geordie accent probably sounds more scottish than english to foriegners. But im Proud to be english and Proud to be a geordie. I wonder if the americans would understand my accent, it would probably sound very wierd to them.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Sol facebook group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sol facebook group   Sol facebook group Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jan 2011, 5:29 am

Power your sign ! D:
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

Sol facebook group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sol facebook group   Sol facebook group Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jan 2011, 10:54 am

Phoenix wrote:
The comment?

Yeah well arse is a british term for ass obviously, and lass is actually a nothern term for girl, not that many places in England call girls "lasses", its just cos im from the north and have a geordie accent. You would probably stuggle to understand it Wink

Don't forget "Fancy". Lol
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

Sol facebook group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sol facebook group   Sol facebook group Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jan 2011, 12:02 pm

Fancy? What, you americans don't say "I fancy her" ? Shocked
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

Sol facebook group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sol facebook group   Sol facebook group Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jan 2011, 3:53 pm

No, phoe, we have more of a tendency to say "damn, shes fine" or something like that. Lol
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

Sol facebook group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sol facebook group   Sol facebook group Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jan 2011, 4:08 pm

lol, but you dont say "shes fine" instead, because we still say that too. Although "fine" is more an americanization, you could probably get away with it in the UK but, "She's fit", "She's smart" OR "she's tidy" are more common phases. These may sound silly, but in UK they have very much become cliches, and all mean the same thing. So saying "She's fit" is just the same as saying "She's Hot". It has nothing to with her excercise regime, it just means shes attractive. "She's hot" is acceptable too though.

Well to be honest "i fancy her" would be the kind of thing people say when they are kids, in the school yard, it sounds childish, not a mature comment. But, "I fancy the arse off her", OR "I fancy giving her one" Sounds perfectly acceptable. Razz
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

Sol facebook group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sol facebook group   Sol facebook group Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jan 2011, 10:16 pm

I believe it was kind of common to say "fancy" in America.. Back in the 60s! lol.. It's kind of like some people used to use "see" all the time. Like "I did it that way see." lol, but ya whenever I see the stereotype of a British in movies he/she commonly uses "fancy".
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

Sol facebook group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sol facebook group   Sol facebook group Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 1:25 am

Phoenix wrote:
But, "I fancy the arse off her", OR "I fancy giving her one" Sounds perfectly acceptable. Razz

xD
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

Sol facebook group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sol facebook group   Sol facebook group Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 3:35 am

Nightmare_I wrote:
I believe it was kind of common to say "fancy" in America.. Back in the 60s! lol.. It's kind of like some people used to use "see" all the time. Like "I did it that way see." lol, but ya whenever I see the stereotype of a British in movies he/she commonly uses "fancy".

"You were good kid, very good, but as long as im around you will always be second best, SEE!" The Mask Razz

The British stereotype is such a bad one because its usually hugh grant or james bond, who 98% of British people talk and act nothing like.

Yup fancy is just another cliche.

@Graa, yeah but thats all "lads banter", you dont talk like that in front of lasses. You walk up to lass out clubbing and say "I fancy smashing your back doors in pet", and there is a 75% chance you will be picking lumps of glass from a smirnoff ice bottle out of your face. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sol facebook group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sol facebook group   Sol facebook group Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sol facebook group
Page 1 of 1