)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Quitting

Go down 
+18
Tenken
solid snake
fisTo
Proballboy
GONZA
sebbat
Light
Hektor
Ralen
Igrom
Phoenix
Ajunta Pall
Xasomur
Kernow Pilgrim
Dark Misery
mereel
Lucifer
Rachel
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Rachel

Quitting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Quitting   Quitting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jan 2011, 3:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sorry I just got round to posting this, I haven't played in a month and a bit but yeah i'm not gonna play again. Don't like playing it anymore, its no fun. Got exams coming up also Surprised

Thanks all for the good times (especially Xaso, Hek & also Mereel) and also people outside SoL, Nibler <3 (helped me lots), Wehr, Kush, Wowie & others (edit: Azzy too!).

Cya,
Love Rach ッ

Last edited by Rachel on Tue 01 Feb 2011, 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Quitting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting   Quitting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 12:41 am

Kernow, i meant that i don't about the difference between "clan" "game" when someone says he quits.

But of course i'll miss rach.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

Quitting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting   Quitting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 12:49 am

Well, its kind of moot really, but i think there is something more gratifying about somebody leaving the game but not leaving SoL, because its like they are still with us in spirit. Plus i think kernow just wants to confirm that Rachel isnt leaving for another clan. So of course there is a difference between the game and the clan.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Quitting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting   Quitting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 1:13 am

Phoenix wrote:
Plus i think kernow just wants to confirm that Rachel isnt leaving for another clan.

Paranoid stalkers, reminds me when xaso tried to get the shit out of grim just to conclude that he's FF. Let things go guys, you don't need to know everything and have a comment on everything x)
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

Quitting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting   Quitting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 1:26 am

Stop posting more than me! Razz

Aye well we cant stop people doing what they want, so it doesnt matter what we ask. But its nice to know people have integrity.
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

Quitting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting   Quitting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 2:22 am

Very Happy It's fight for 6th place in top posters Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Quitting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting   Quitting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 4:03 am

No Phoenix I'm not paranoid that Rachel is going somewhere else, but you hit the spot that the game is material, the clan IS spiritual and communal.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Quitting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting   Quitting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 4:05 am

it is, but if a person doesn't communicate data, you don't even have to ask him, cuz if he wanted to, he just would have done :p.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

Quitting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting   Quitting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 4:39 am

Him?
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

Quitting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting   Quitting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 4:53 am

Well to be honest, asking if your leaving SoL or the game, is a bit a stupid question. People say its for peace of mind and to know that your still part of the clan in spirit if not in person, but to be honest i think thats just to soften the blow, after a while it doesnt work like that. When Vort left, or when Alien left, i didnt get the feeling there where still here in "spirit", the idea is quite laughable because everybody forgot about them, it wasnt like we reminised about them everyday. The only rememberance they get is the odd passing mention in an old story, but thats it really. Thats reality im afraid, just like IRL, you get forgotton sooner or later.

Everybody who leaves gets forgotton sooner or later. You just become a past tense. Thats why i think are you leaving jk2 or SoL, is a totally pointless question. Wink
Back to top Go down
Tenken

Tenken

Quitting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting   Quitting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 5:10 am

1 - 0 to Phoenix. Feel the burn.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Quitting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting   Quitting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 5:45 am

Phoenix you weren't around to feel the attachment we feel to old clan mates like Vort, Lusant, Dark Master etc... WE remember them always even if you don't. A person is never forgotten as long as their story is kept alive.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

Quitting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting   Quitting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 5:58 am

Lol you say that, but i dont believe you. When i left jk2, i never saw my name popping up in topics or people reminising about me, i was forgotton as easilly as a passing breeze. Sure, you remember people for a while, weeks, even months. But i dont beleive you still come here and think about Alien and Vort, and you get the feeling they are still here is Spirit, i think thats a falsehood. Or even you do feel such long lasting affection, there are probably few who regularly feel that.

Sure, now and again we may remember somebody and talk about it, but keeping them on the SoL roster or not makes no difference to that occasion or converation. Its a material way of hanging onto nostalgia, but in my mind is unnecessary. Your one of my best mates in the clan kernow, but you can rest assured that when i go to australia later this year, my mind wont be focused on how much I miss you. Keeping me on the roster seems quite pointless, especially as when SoL evolves, people are gonna say "who the f**k is Phoenix". Thats why remember is one thing that you can cherish, but having it as material as keeping somebody on the roster just for nostalgic perposes seems pointless to me .
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

Quitting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting   Quitting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 5:59 am

It's not true. You were in my dreams! <
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Quitting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting   Quitting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 6:01 am

I THINK OF VORT EVERY FRICKIN DAY !!!!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

Quitting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting   Quitting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 6:07 am

Hektor wrote:
It's not true. You were in my dreams! <

I LIKE TURTLES I LIKE TURTLES! awesome awesome awesome ALERT! RUUUUN AWAY FROM HEKTOR HE WANTS TO TOUCH ME INAPPROPRIATELY! Razz

(well nicks censors fooked that up Wink )
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Quitting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting   Quitting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 6:17 am

phoenix, what you say is partially true, it depends of relation ship you have with people. I never forgot lusantlueg, and neither ryner flaw. I havn't got any news since last summer, but i still think about him almost everyday.

but what you are right in, is that it doesn't matter if guy stays sol or not, it won't change nothing.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

Quitting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting   Quitting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 6:19 am

Xasomur wrote:
I THINK OF VORT EVERY FRICKIN DAY !!!!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

Quitting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting   Quitting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 6:24 am

Exactly my point, aju, im pleased you see what im getting at. Smile
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

Quitting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting   Quitting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 10:10 am

too bad that you leave cya
Back to top Go down
luke
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
luke

Quitting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting   Quitting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 11:52 am

Sad good luck and cya
Back to top Go down
purple_kush

Quitting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting   Quitting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 2:19 pm

i told you what i thought already rach. so i keep this short. real life comes first, do what you gotta do to keep it right girl. have a great life, and well, you could come by every now and then and say hi to everyone Smile
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Quitting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting   Quitting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 2:30 pm

(whoever edited xemnas' sig, is a genius : >)
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

Quitting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting   Quitting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 3:11 pm

Phoe, you have no idea how much I miss my old buds from ATS days... People way before Kernow, Xasomur, Sebbat, and you... Oh god I miss them.... "sniff"...

Why wouldn't she listen....."sniff"..
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

Quitting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting   Quitting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 3:14 pm

How long have you been playing jk2 mereel?
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

Quitting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting   Quitting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 5:07 pm

Hmmm that is a question... I forget. It has been quite a few years.... 5 maybe? I don't remember...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quitting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting   Quitting - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quitting
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next