)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

So I noticed something on the server today.....

Go down 
+8
Kernow Pilgrim
Ajunta Pall
Xasomur
sebbat
Phoenix
Lucifer
Leonardo
Danmonkey
12 posters
AuthorMessage
<Cd>Danmonkey

<Cd>Danmonkey

So I noticed something on the server today..... Empty
PostSubject: So I noticed something on the server today.....   So I noticed something on the server today..... Icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 3:18 pm

So I was on the server today (SURPRISE!) and I noticed that when I (accidentally) hit my hotkey to login I actually did, I was very surprised, but I notified Sind, and I just wanted you guys to know too, ofc I won't be telling anyone the password or loging in or stuff(I'm not a jackass), I just wanted to notify you guys Razz
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: So I noticed something on the server today.....   So I noticed something on the server today..... Icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 3:19 pm

This guy is nice...i met him on the server.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: So I noticed something on the server today.....   So I noticed something on the server today..... Icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 3:28 pm

yeah that was messed up, have that change or im gonna abuse dan the rest of his under the bed life xD
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: So I noticed something on the server today.....   So I noticed something on the server today..... Icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 3:34 pm

Lol who edited his signature? in my first post it only said "Former SoL". Funny...
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: So I noticed something on the server today.....   So I noticed something on the server today..... Icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 4:04 pm

Yeah, the pass hasnt been changed yet. A HC will do so when they have time.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: So I noticed something on the server today.....   So I noticed something on the server today..... Icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 4:07 pm

I will do it in some hours
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: So I noticed something on the server today.....   So I noticed something on the server today..... Icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 4:42 pm

Thanks sebbat. Remember guys dont type it on server, it takes 2 seconds to go to base and change Wink
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: So I noticed something on the server today.....   So I noticed something on the server today..... Icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 12:02 am

true, whoever chaned his sig is a jerk... and it was aju Razz
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: So I noticed something on the server today.....   So I noticed something on the server today..... Icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 2:35 am

New password, dan cant log anymore to member.

Closed.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: So I noticed something on the server today.....   So I noticed something on the server today..... Icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 3:11 am

no it's not me xaso you boon. lol
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: So I noticed something on the server today.....   So I noticed something on the server today..... Icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 7:40 am

Dan's Sig wrote:
Former SoL + Grammar Nazi + Current DARK + Avid Christian + 13 Yr. Old + sucky player + Anti-lamer = One of the most hated people on JK2.

Neutral

Karma for the honesty Dan - Thanks for the info .
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: So I noticed something on the server today.....   So I noticed something on the server today..... Icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 10:03 am

OK WHO CHANGED HIS SIG?
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: So I noticed something on the server today.....   So I noticed something on the server today..... Icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 10:23 am

Trolled @ his sig
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: So I noticed something on the server today.....   So I noticed something on the server today..... Icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 12:58 pm

Isnt Aju the one who always edits the messages? Like Xemnas' signature? Anyone else remember that?
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: So I noticed something on the server today.....   So I noticed something on the server today..... Icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 5:49 pm

@Tim Sky uh, no. that would be xaso, sometimes kerno

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: So I noticed something on the server today.....   So I noticed something on the server today..... Icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 6:05 pm

@wehr Ok so it could be anybody then? Great...........

Time to close this topic!!! Someone do it cause i cant lol..
Back to top Go down
Tenken

Tenken

PostSubject: Re: So I noticed something on the server today.....   So I noticed something on the server today..... Icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 8:17 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Re: So I noticed something on the server today.....   So I noticed something on the server today..... Icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 8:30 pm

nice sig danmonkey
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: So I noticed something on the server today.....   So I noticed something on the server today..... Icon_minitimeFri 04 Feb 2011, 2:37 am

Topic Closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I noticed something on the server today.....   So I noticed something on the server today..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I noticed something on the server today.....
Page 1 of 1