)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

try this out

Go down 
+5
Ajunta Pall
Dark Misery
Leonardo
Tenken
Xemnas
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

try this out Empty
PostSubject: try this out   try this out Icon_minitimeWed 09 Feb 2011, 2:17 am

wanna try something funny? okay do as i say!
open up Jk2 singleplayer and start a level or a map
then open your console and type devmapall
then setforceall 999
the otarget
then npc pawn Desann
then npc spawn gran_boxer
mindtrick the boxer now and beat up desann xD
Back to top Go down
Tenken

Tenken

try this out Empty
PostSubject: Re: try this out   try this out Icon_minitimeWed 09 Feb 2011, 4:18 am

Haha I used to do that all the time, minus the gran_boxer. I just did npc spawn desann like 100 times and then have jedi_trainer on my side and then I just killed as many as I could. I still do that when my internet goes down for some reason lol =D
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

try this out Empty
PostSubject: Re: try this out   try this out Icon_minitimeWed 09 Feb 2011, 6:43 am

when my internet goes down i go outside with friends or swimming or just hanging out in the sun on my balcony xD
I HAVE A REAL LIFE!!!! xD
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

try this out Empty
PostSubject: Re: try this out   try this out Icon_minitimeWed 09 Feb 2011, 3:59 pm

Whenever I lose my internet i go to my girlfriend's house. I think you can guess what happens next lol....
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

try this out Empty
PostSubject: Re: try this out   try this out Icon_minitimeWed 09 Feb 2011, 6:25 pm

Tim Skywalker wrote:
Whenever I lose my internet i go to my girlfriend's house. I think you can guess what happens next lol....

She rapes you?
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

try this out Empty
PostSubject: Re: try this out   try this out Icon_minitimeWed 09 Feb 2011, 6:27 pm

No I f*** her until she cries for me to stop. Then we talk about this really annoying guy Nightmare_I who says and does the most immature things. Btw im not sure how that answer made sense.
Back to top Go down
Tenken

Tenken

try this out Empty
PostSubject: Re: try this out   try this out Icon_minitimeWed 09 Feb 2011, 8:08 pm

Xemnas wrote:
when my internet goes down i go outside with friends or swimming or just hanging out in the sun on my balcony xD
I HAVE A REAL LIFE!!!! xD

Same but when i'm grounded lool and when the skate park isn't wet with the BLOODY RAIN (excuse my french)
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

try this out Empty
PostSubject: Re: try this out   try this out Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 4:28 am

I guess it rains in the UK a lot...
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

try this out Empty
PostSubject: Re: try this out   try this out Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 4:57 am

i have no girl friend ...
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

try this out Empty
PostSubject: Re: try this out   try this out Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 5:04 am

It's better sometimes ^^
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

try this out Empty
PostSubject: Re: try this out   try this out Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 11:54 am

Hektor wrote:
It's better sometimes ^^

indeed my last Girl friend...hurted me very much and i dont think that i ll give THAT to me aggain very soon...
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

try this out Empty
PostSubject: Re: try this out   try this out Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 12:29 pm

Ajunta Pall wrote:

Its really not that hard at all. If theres a girl that you like just go up and say that something about her is awesome and boom you have her full attention. Then you get to know her and try to have a little fun with it. Then give her free stuff and just compliment her on something appropriate. Like she has pretty eyes (they love that one). Next thing you know.....she realizes that she likes you and then you start dating. Athletes like me know whats up!!
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

try this out Empty
PostSubject: Re: try this out   try this out Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 12:47 pm

Ajunta Pall wrote:
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

try this out Empty
PostSubject: Re: try this out   try this out Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 2:54 pm

I've had a lot of girls.....trust me it really works!
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

try this out Empty
PostSubject: Re: try this out   try this out Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 9:06 pm

Tim Skywalker wrote:

No I f*** her until she cries for me to stop. Then we talk about this really annoying guy Nightmare_I who says and does the most immature things. Btw im not sure how that answer made sense.

You have a conversation with your gf about me? Man what a fan you are, what a fan. Tim: "I keep getting 0wned by this lamer laaaaf, he lames, his king of lamers" gf: "what is lame?"

Tim Skywalker wrote:
Ajunta Pall wrote:

Its really not that hard at all. If theres a girl that you like just go up and say that something about her is awesome and boom you have her full attention. Then you get to know her and try to have a little fun with it. Then give her free stuff and just compliment her on something appropriate. Like she has pretty eyes (they love that one). Next thing you know.....she realizes that she likes you and then you start dating. Athletes like me know whats up!!

I don't he wants one that is from Elementary School.

Here's my advice, just smack that thanG, come over to a hot chick and SMACK IT, like BAM. It's like you're hitting someone but not that hard, smack that THANG! lolol jk
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

try this out Empty
PostSubject: Re: try this out   try this out Icon_minitimeFri 11 Feb 2011, 3:43 am

You have obviously never had a girlfriend.......so I pity you because that is not how you treat the ladies. Shame on you laaaf.....there are steps you take before you get laid.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

try this out Empty
PostSubject: Re: try this out   try this out Icon_minitimeFri 11 Feb 2011, 4:35 am

I know how to take on ladies, but the issue is that it never lasts more than a night lol.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

try this out Empty
PostSubject: Re: try this out   try this out Icon_minitimeFri 11 Feb 2011, 5:09 am

Tim Skywalker wrote:
You have obviously never had a girlfriend.......so I pity you because that is not how you treat the ladies. Shame on you laaaf.....there are steps you take before you get laid.

I know how, its just because i never found the correct one Razz
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

try this out Empty
PostSubject: Re: try this out   try this out Icon_minitimeFri 11 Feb 2011, 6:30 am

Ajunta Pall wrote:
I know how to take on ladies, but the issue is that it never lasts more than a night lol.

Is that because when they wake up next to you they are sober again? Razz

Lol, to be honest im not looking for a girlfriend, im 22 i have plenty time. I can play the field and a have a few "f**k buddies", that will do me nicely thank you very much. Bang Tidy! Razz

Obviously many people critisize "sluts" and "players", but i think thats bullshit and jealously.

As the wise old
Victor Lownes wrote:
A promiscuous person is only somebody who is getting more sex than you are Wink

Last edited by Phoenix on Fri 11 Feb 2011, 6:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

try this out Empty
PostSubject: Re: try this out   try this out Icon_minitimeFri 11 Feb 2011, 6:33 am

Tim Skywalker wrote:

I dont know how others understand to this but I think you act like a ki d and it seems like you're boasting that you have a girl friend :/
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

try this out Empty
PostSubject: Re: try this out   try this out Icon_minitimeFri 11 Feb 2011, 10:01 am

dudes...xD no realy now i made a comment about real life and now you start a totally new confersation... remember where we where??? HERE! :

wanna try something funny? okay do as i say!
open up Jk2 singleplayer and start a level or a map
then open your console and type devmapall
then setforceall 999
the otarget
then npc pawn Desann
then npc spawn gran_boxer
mindtrick the boxer now and beat up desann xD

Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

try this out Empty
PostSubject: Re: try this out   try this out Icon_minitimeFri 11 Feb 2011, 12:52 pm

Hektor wrote:
Tim Skywalker wrote:

I dont know how others understand to this but I think you act like a ki d and it seems like you're boasting that you have a girl friend :/

Hey man......im not boasting just stating that im the closest thing to the love guru that we have.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

try this out Empty
PostSubject: Re: try this out   try this out Icon_minitimeFri 11 Feb 2011, 3:44 pm

Tim Skywalker wrote:
Hey man......im not boasting just stating that im the closest thing to the love guru that we have.

No offence but....BOLLOCKS! Wink
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

try this out Empty
PostSubject: Re: try this out   try this out Icon_minitimeFri 11 Feb 2011, 5:07 pm

lol to think this started with talking about jk2 Razz
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

try this out Empty
PostSubject: Re: try this out   try this out Icon_minitimeFri 11 Feb 2011, 5:29 pm

Phoenix wrote:
Tim Skywalker wrote:

No offence but....BOLLOCKS! Wink

lol......No but seriously....I know how the girls work. Its really easy, easier than you would think possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

try this out Empty
PostSubject: Re: try this out   try this out Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

try this out
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: The Cantina-
Jump to: