)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

lilbuff raging :D

Go down 
+12
Boogieman
TheGraanulaarian
Proballboy
Dark Misery
fisTo
Leonardo
Lucifer
Kernow Pilgrim
sebbat
Ajunta Pall
Phoenix
Grimmjow
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

lilbuff raging :D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: lilbuff raging :D   lilbuff raging :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb 2011, 5:04 am

First topic message reminder :

Well me and barney too a little prank at lilbuff at euro to start with and well it turned out to become rather funny for us check out for yourselfs and get a little laugh over it Very Happy

lilbuff raging :D - Page 2 110837365-4
lilbuff raging :D - Page 2 110837494-4
lilbuff raging :D - Page 2 110837564-4
lilbuff raging :D - Page 2 110837651-4
lilbuff raging :D - Page 2 110837658-4
lilbuff raging :D - Page 2 110838457-4
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: lilbuff raging :D   lilbuff raging :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jul 2011, 7:17 am

I have know lilbuff rage like that. But.. Still quite funny but sometimes can get old and boring..
I sound like a teacher so im just gonna go on http://ninjakiwi.com/Games/Tower-Defense/Play/Bloons-Tower-Defense-4.html and think life over.... lol
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: lilbuff raging :D   lilbuff raging :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011, 9:50 pm

Dr Evil wrote:
Phoenix wrote:
Lol he was raging last night too. Its funny, im sure he is schizophrenic because some times he comes on and hes perfectly placid, and other times he rages out of nowhere

I have figured out why...

HE IS AMERICAN Very Happy

Jokes at Americans here (;

It's so obvious. They poke shit at us who is not Americans and when the tides are turning they getting so furious. :/
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

PostSubject: Re: lilbuff raging :D   lilbuff raging :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011, 11:46 pm

he raged at me to because he sayed he could kill me when i was using my realy asome mexican name XD he sayed that i sucks and that he beats me we fighted he lost a few time and he started to rage i think he was so mad he even was smashing his keyboard
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: lilbuff raging :D   lilbuff raging :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 7:41 pm

threestar wrote:
he raged at me to because he sayed he could kill me when i was using my realy asome mexican name XD he sayed that i sucks and that he beats me we fighted he lost a few time and he started to rage i think he was so mad he even was smashing his keyboard

That's what trolls do when they cannot win.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lilbuff raging :D   lilbuff raging :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 8:15 pm

threestar wrote:

LOL! I'd laugh so much if he did :L
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lilbuff raging :D   lilbuff raging :D - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lilbuff raging :D
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2