)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Music! Whats YOUR taste?

Go down 
+3
sebbat
Phoenix
Gavin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Gavin

Gavin

Music! Whats YOUR taste? Empty
PostSubject: Music! Whats YOUR taste?   Music! Whats YOUR taste? Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jan 2010, 9:04 am

I don't know why I am asking this .. I must be high or something without knowing it but what are your guys favourite songs? I was just watching this fit girl -Cheryl Cole- singing and it gave me an idea!

P.S to the English .. Isn't Cheryl Cole the sexiest woman in the whole god damned world!?!? Razz

Gavin. santa
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Music! Whats YOUR taste?   Music! Whats YOUR taste? Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jan 2010, 9:15 am

Yup, i posted a picture of her on here in the "what would u like for christmas section" . Very Happy

She was voted #1 in the 2009 FHM magazine so i guess that she is the hottest girl in the world. And she's gordie which means she's only from newcastle which is 25 miles away from me!

I love the name cheryl too i think it sound well sexy, i used to go with a lass called cheryl and she was well fit. In fact i cant think of any girl ive seen called cheryl who wasnt fit. It must be one of them things, all cheryls are hot!

She does have a flaw though, hes called ashley and hes a total prick, as if anybody in their right mind would cheat on that stunner, stupid fool!

But i like others too Hayden Pannetiere (cheerleaded out of heroes), Roxanne Pallet(off emmerdale), and Arielle Kebbel (the lass off american pie bandcamp). Mmm missing anybody? Meh Eva mendes, Eva longoria, Jessica Alba and Megan Fox. But they kinda go without saying! Wink

Oh and Sienna Miller and Natalie Portman too!
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Music! Whats YOUR taste?   Music! Whats YOUR taste? Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jan 2010, 10:18 am

System of a down and metallica ftw Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Music! Whats YOUR taste?   Music! Whats YOUR taste? Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jan 2010, 10:24 am

Guns n Roses & Aerosmith! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Music! Whats YOUR taste?   Music! Whats YOUR taste? Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jan 2010, 11:18 am

Jessica Alba and Megan Fox ftw my son!!! Very Happy

Also I've always had a crush on A.Jolie in here younger days - nothin like a good'ol dominatrix like her! lol
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Music! Whats YOUR taste?   Music! Whats YOUR taste? Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan 2010, 4:28 am

311, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Green Day, Incubus, Nirvana, Areosmith, Audio Slave, Evanescence, Gorrilaz, Led Zeppelin, Linkin Park, Nickelback, Pearl Jam, Pink Floyd, Sublime, Radiohead, Seven Nations, The White Stripes, Bob Marley, Carlos Santana, Coldplay, Godsmack, Jimi Hendrix, Lacuna Coil, The Offspring, Queen, Queens Of The Stone Age, Puddle Of Mudd, Metallica, Blink-182, Tatu, Eilshieg, Coldplay, Incubus, Nirvana, Nickelback, Bob Marley, Muse, Weezer, Ramstein, Eishilig, Blessthefall, Avenged Sevenfold, Rage Against The Machine, Nine Inch Nails, Black Sabbath, KoRn, System Of A Down... some more but I forget them Razz
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Music! Whats YOUR taste?   Music! Whats YOUR taste? Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan 2010, 4:32 am

Oh yeah angelina Very Happy . Shes a right minx, have u seen her in the film where she gets done all over? or that other film shes in where shes a lesbian! Omg hot or What? Bet brads got his hands full there! Very Happy

@blue, not like GnR?
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Music! Whats YOUR taste?   Music! Whats YOUR taste? Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan 2010, 1:05 pm

Music wise its best ask me a question specifically or if i like a particular band. Odds are if i know them i like them. Razz
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Music! Whats YOUR taste?   Music! Whats YOUR taste? Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan 2010, 1:08 pm

Lol blue u put nirvana two times
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

PostSubject: Re: Music! Whats YOUR taste?   Music! Whats YOUR taste? Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan 2010, 1:09 pm

i like more classic rock stuff...but if uve seen me change any of my songs in-game you'll know that im a big fan of tenacious d and some newer things Razz i also have a few 30s-40s-50s songs floating in there cuz of Fallout 3 xD
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Music! Whats YOUR taste?   Music! Whats YOUR taste? Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan 2010, 1:12 pm

Lol that isn't exactly classic rock but nvm im bein fussy xD

Aerosmith, Thin Lizzy, Floyd, Guns and Roses, Journey etc..... thats some classics right there!
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Music! Whats YOUR taste?   Music! Whats YOUR taste? Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan 2010, 1:14 pm

sebbat wrote:
Lol blue u put nirvana two times

thats cuz nirvana pwns twice as much >: D
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Music! Whats YOUR taste?   Music! Whats YOUR taste? Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan 2010, 1:16 pm

Lol xD, @kern i like the cover of whiskey in the jar of thin lizzy Razz
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Music! Whats YOUR taste?   Music! Whats YOUR taste? Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan 2010, 8:15 pm

Oh i like all Wink

Billy Talent Wink
Back to top Go down
Gavin

Gavin

PostSubject: Re: Music! Whats YOUR taste?   Music! Whats YOUR taste? Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 3:35 am

My brother watches heroes .. i do too:D What do you think is going to happen on next series?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music! Whats YOUR taste?   Music! Whats YOUR taste? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music! Whats YOUR taste?
Page 1 of 1