)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Soundtracks

Go down 
+7
Phoenix
Leonardo
Xasomur
Ajunta Pall
sebbat
Skambak
luke
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
luke
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
luke

Soundtracks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Soundtracks   Soundtracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb 2011, 4:48 am

First topic message reminder :

I remember this song is part of the soundtrack of Need For Speed Most Wanted
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Soundtracks   Soundtracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb 2011, 3:11 pm

Thats not Bree Olson tim lol Wink

I would post a pic of Bree but its hard to find one where she has her clothes on. Anyways you guys have google Razz
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Soundtracks   Soundtracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb 2011, 3:30 pm

pics pics ...
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Soundtracks   Soundtracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb 2011, 4:28 pm

I'm more in too stuff like this:

Soundtracks - Page 2 Cheryl-cole
Lol
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Soundtracks   Soundtracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb 2011, 4:32 pm

25 miles between me and her hometown Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Soundtracks   Soundtracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb 2011, 4:44 pm

Phoenix wrote:
Thats not Bree Olson tim lol Wink

I would post a pic of Bree but its hard to find one where she has her clothes on. Anyways you guys have google Razz

Its Brooklyn Decker the swimsuit model......but cmon you just like to look at her.

@Laaaaf Oh yeah shes hot. Im down with that...
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Soundtracks   Soundtracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb 2011, 4:59 pm

You know who that is tim? I hear cheryl isnt that well known in USA
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Soundtracks   Soundtracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb 2011, 5:07 pm

No.....but I want to get to know her XD!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Soundtracks   Soundtracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb 2011, 5:21 pm

Lol shes probably the most popular woman in Britain these days. She will be known better in USA so when she goes to do American X-factor. Shes from Newcastle (same accent you will notice as that girl i posted in the "horrors" topic), its only 40mins drive from where i live. I think its awesome somebody so local and so hot, got so famous, makes me proud to be a geordie (name for north-easterners). Shes pretty much the darling of the nation now, famous for being in the pop group "girls aloud", then going solo. Her husband was a international footballer star (soccer) who cheated on her a bunch of times (because hes quite obviously f**king stupid), she nearly died from malaria, and shes had loads of other personal problems too. Yet shes always positive and happy and she has a cool and sweet personality, not to mention she is absolutely gorgeous. Thats why you can ask a brit who is no.1 girl would be, 9 times out 10 that answer would be "Cheryl Cole". She massive in this country now, hence she is known as "Queen Cheryl" Smile <3

Taster ^^
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Soundtracks   Soundtracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb 2011, 5:30 pm

Soundtracks - Page 2 Julieta-prandi12
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Soundtracks   Soundtracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb 2011, 5:56 pm

Ok she is crazy gorgeous and i dont know why but im lovin the english accent.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Soundtracks   Soundtracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb 2011, 4:03 am

That a geordie accent (northeast where i come from) you will notice it doesnt sound like typical english.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Soundtracks   Soundtracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb 2011, 11:45 am

No it doesnt.......lol i like it. The more I look at the girl in the Need For Speed music one the more I want her to be real......but we got Cheryl Cole for that!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Soundtracks   Soundtracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb 2011, 3:24 pm

You might see more of her soon, ive heard she isnt that well known in USA, but she is a judge on the British X-Factor and shes really close to Simon Cowell (you know him i assume?), rumor has it that she will soon be judging the USA X-factor too.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Soundtracks   Soundtracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb 2011, 4:58 pm

Yeah.....Simon Cowell is a do*che.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soundtracks   Soundtracks - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soundtracks
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: The Cantina-
Jump to: