)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Inquisition into Lagging Punishments

Go down 
+22
KiraOrLight
Leonardo
luke
wehr
TheGraanulaarian
Pipsquid
GONZA
striker
Hektor
Vader
masterboss
fisTo
solid snake
Dragon
sebbat
Ajunta Pall
mereel
Phoenix
Proballboy
DoZeR~
Xasomur
Kernow Pilgrim
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

How long should a lagger on SoL server be banned for?
1 Week
Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 3 I_vote1010%Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 3 I_vote11
 10% [ 3 ]
2 Weeks
Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 3 I_vote106%Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 3 I_vote11
 6% [ 2 ]
4 Weeks
Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 3 I_vote106%Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 3 I_vote11
 6% [ 2 ]
2 Months
 6% [ 2 ]
4 Months
Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 3 I_vote100%Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 3 I_vote11
 0% [ 0 ]
6 Months
Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 3 I_vote1013%Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 3 I_vote11
 13% [ 4 ]
3 Strike System: 1 week, 1 month, unban at SoL's notice
Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 3 I_vote1058%Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 3 I_vote11
 58% [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 31

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Feb 2011, 3:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

As a general poll we're seeking information on what the general populace of SoL and its visitors think about the length of time a person should be banned for lagging the server, please vote for your choice. Council will take into consideration the effect of the poll to incorporate into it's working structure for dealing with laggers.

~SoL Council

Last edited by Kernow Pilgrim on Sat 26 Feb 2011, 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Pipsquid
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Pipsquid

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Feb 2011, 3:34 pm

I don't care if it was made public, but it's in EVERY SINGLE TOPIC, and SOME ADMINS, react the same way in every single one, backing down because they're too scare of boss. It's not a matter of pride, boss shouldn't even be in the damn from or server after what he did. That's one thing i ALWAYS disliked about SoL, someone can hack every single part of the clan, yet they are still allowed to roam free like if nothing happed.
Back to top Go down
masterboss

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Feb 2011, 3:44 pm

This kid is really pointless.
You freak don't you freakin understand this isnt about me?
If it were about me I would have deleted this forum , cuz I had access , and the forum admins can read logs and confirm I HAD ACCESS TO DELETE FORUM , and I didn't , and I also had access to fly a kite your server , and I didnt , i just unbanned everyone.

I did forcibly unban everyone to teach the kids like you with admin a lesson , that admin doesnt make them gods and they can still be ass slapped if they are not nice.

Last edited by masterboss on Sun 27 Feb 2011, 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Feb 2011, 3:53 pm

Xasomur wrote:
it is like: "we got admins, we're invincible..."
^^

masterboss wrote:
to teach the kids like you with admin a lesson , that admin doesnt make them gods

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
luke
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
luke

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Feb 2011, 4:06 pm

2 months for lagging, beacuse enter our server only for lagging? Dude you should learn the lesson you are not a kid for annoying ppl in that form
Back to top Go down
masterboss

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Feb 2011, 4:08 pm

I ve had enough of this crap for today.
WHen does the poll end?
I think the results are pretty clear.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Feb 2011, 4:12 pm

i'd say we can close it know, council ?
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Feb 2011, 4:20 pm

Would like to pay some money towards our server Boss?

You know what pisses me off? The fact that you feel you have a god given right to tell US what to do with OUR server. Its OURS, we PAY for it, we can do what we like. You can do what you like in YOUR server. You realise that our actions are actually taking away the rights we have a clan members/adminstrators and PAYING CUSTOMERS. You cant walk into somebodys house and do things that they dont want you to do, or take something that doesnt belong to you. You cant walk up to somebody in the street and punch them, and say give me your money now. You cant force people to do what you want them to do, if they dont want to do it, ESPECIALLY if that that is their territory and not yours. You seem to have this idea in your head that you can do what you like, when you like, and f**k everybody else!

Your a bully boss, a big fat prick of a playground bully, throwing your weight around to get what you want. You dont care about anybody but yourself, yet somehow you feel like you have the right to do whatever you want, to anybody what you want, no matter who shit belongs to, or who you are affecting. Ive got news for you son, you dont have a right to f**k all. You have a right to your server and forum, we have a right to ours. Why do you think you have the right to meddle with shit that has nothing to do with you? You have the same opinion as a rapist, or a murderer, or robber. That is "I can do what the f**k I like, im better than everybody else and I have a right to everything I want!". You need to accept that SoL will do what it likes, and there is nothing you should do to change that.

I suggest you f**k off pal cos ive had just about enough of you.

AM I THE ONLY PERSON WHO IS FED UP OF THIS GOBSHITE?

Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Feb 2011, 4:57 pm

3 strike because it sounds fair and i simply love Phoe too much^^.

P.S. Boss I think what Phoe just did to you is called getting B*tched. Boom Sucka!!!
Back to top Go down
Pipsquid
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Pipsquid

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Feb 2011, 5:12 pm

No phoe, you're not the only one.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Feb 2011, 5:13 pm

boss isnt worth the work of fighting against him. give him his cookie and then ignore him and he can go masturbate again.
but now stop raging and get this issue done. and the issue is banning on sight and permabans.
the issue called boss is an issue he and his parents have to solve... we just give cookies or bans. and giving boss bans only makes him ask for more cookies.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Feb 2011, 5:14 pm

Xasomur wrote:
boss isnt worth the work of fighting against him. give him his cookie and then ignore him and he can go masturbate again.
but now stop raging and get this issue done. and the issue is banning on sight and permabans.
the issue called boss is an issue he and his parents have to solve... we just give cookies or bans. and giving boss bans only makes him ask for more cookies.

What if we gave him fat-free cookies??
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Feb 2011, 6:10 pm

Well obviously if someone is banned and they come back during their ban time even with a different ip they should be banned on sight. That's like a prisoner breaking out of jail and having to be caught and put back in until they're time is up.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Feb 2011, 6:28 pm

Oh ok I get bad karma just for recalling funny events??? lol this karma thing cracks me up.
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Feb 2011, 10:42 pm

This is trololololo topic.. SOL is afraid of Boss .. that's all. (i'd feel embarassed) Smile
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011, 12:16 am

Why cant we just get a new forum thats more secure? How much will that cost?
Back to top Go down
masterboss

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011, 12:41 am

If it is your freakin server , and your freakin forum then please make it SOL only , password the server give the password to SOL members and fly a kite off from jk2 server list.
THen you kids won't have anybody to abuse , and the rest of the people will go to another server.
But since SOL is the only playable server in jk2 , and it's PUBLIC , it's available for everyone , so as long as it's a public server , you PHOENIX kid , can't tell me what to do and you can't do anything you want.
It's like a public bar , where everyone comes and drinks , but if you wanna get someone out of there you can't even if it is your own bar , because it's a public location.
Ofc there is no freakin law in SOL's case , you guys have become the very thing you hated ( ATS ) you are almost exactly like them except for 3-4 members.
Now Phoenix , my issue is with you , you should be an example among your clan , I would have expected Kernow to attack me, maybe Nick, but not newcoming little kids like you and sebbat, who spend their time hiding behind admin in jk2.
I'd beat both of you with blue style you freaks , so why play jk2 if you suck at it?
Should I just say , it's because of you I even got admin in the first place , because you are too dumb?Should I tell everyone what you shit password was?Should I tell everyone it's your freakin fault that I fly a kite up with the server?
You idiot!

From now on I will just ignore all your insults , cuz all you do is waste my time.
Finish the freakin poll so I can get out of this forum Razz
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011, 1:00 am

Your the only person who insults idiot, and dont talk like you know me. I dont live with my mam, and you wouldnt know any different. You try and talk all hard, but really your just a pathetic geek. What other person would waste their life trying to hack a server and forum? Only a f**king nerd like you.

I notice your bullying tactics again, telling people who are not skilled at jk2 if they are not very good at it, another terrorist opinion. Your luck you live so far away cos i could quite happily come round and stamp on your face, then bite your fly a kite nose off. I might even gve ya mother a good rogering while im round there, she if she likes a bit of English length. I couldnt give a shit how old you are Boss, your life is pathetic, your a waste of space. The irony is that you call everybody tr*sh and kid, which is exactly how you act.

Also Boss, have you ever been to a pub/bar? I guess a little kid like you cant handle alcohol, but if you have, you will notice, bars have rules, people get ejected and banned from bars, so how is tha any different you little geek?

If we did make the server privite, you would still do everything you could to get on it wouldnt ya. Thats why your so pathetic Boss wasting your life. You need to be getting some girls instead of wasting your life son, wanking off over hacking, TRASH.
Back to top Go down
KiraOrLight
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
KiraOrLight

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011, 1:35 am

Please, let's not let it degenerate into insults. We're above that, are we not?
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011, 1:37 am

Not right now im not
Back to top Go down
masterboss

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011, 1:49 am

I got nothing more to say about this , if a moderator , council , admin or whatever you are , uses these expressions , then it's very easy to form an opinion about the whole clan.
I ll just stop here and just ignore you.
And just so you know , i own a bar you kid.
Bye
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011, 2:30 am

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
Well obviously if someone is banned and they come back during their ban time even with a different ip they should be banned on sight. That's like a prisoner breaking out of jail and having to be caught and put back in until they're time is up.

lawl! this is so funneh, i always try to figure that out and i try to give example and then someone comes along and just says: well in that even we'll ban on sight -.-
that wont work... if we start with that again, we'll be here in the end too. boss only felt abused because of that: look he can change ip, so what does he care getting banned once? nothing, he changes ip. if he REALLY wants to play, he can come to our server. but if he only wants to play, no need to ban. and if he REALLY want to lag us, he can come to our server as well, and we have to ban him. banning on sight is so unnecessary, in fact it is just a disadvantage for all

Phoenix wrote:
Why cant we just get a new forum thats more secure? How much will that cost?

why cant ppl just stop talking about things they have no clue of? How about going and find out on your own and dont ask questions and let other ppl do the work? its not like the ppl here have a clue of how a forum is built and which security holes it could have. i want you guys to figure out the security holes and ways to be safe from them. and then we go for it. but until then dont just leave that work to others while you demand for it -.-
Back to top Go down
Pipsquid
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Pipsquid

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011, 2:38 am

OWNED
Back to top Go down
WakiE

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011, 3:00 am

Pipsquid wrote:
Jesus christ, why the fly a kite are you listening to boss?! he's not even in the friggin clan! I find it pathetic that you guys are scared of him. PATHETIC. SoL, grow balls. it's your clan, not some idiot that treats everyone like shit. Boss, grow balls. If you say you're gonna attack the forums and server and shit, just do and get it over with. You are fly a kite pathetic and a complete feline.

I don't give a damn if this is of topic, but i hate it how in every topic, everyone agrees with boss or gives him some type of compliment. SoL admins, council, whatever, have their onw clan to run. if this douschbag is going to ruin that for you by just threatening everyone and then doesn't do shit, you're gonna go down.

Edit: He shouldn't even be posting in topics like this, this is up to the members of SoL and it's council. God if i was mod and admin, i would ban him every FUC KING time I say him

Your Lucky Boss Didnt fly a kite Your Server/Fourm up. if you say things like ' If you say you're gonna attack the forums and server and shit, just do and get it over with. You are fly a kite pathetic and a complete feline.' im sure he can do it just like he did it to FY
which i personally think was most active/best jk2 clan ever. it always had full server and active members but then Fod#Boss
fly a kite there server/forum up. they all left jk2, all person i see since then is Devil/Devy he was -=]FY[=-Dev!L
i think you should stop the insults because 1 day when sol isnt on the server list and the fourm isnt working
you will shed tears.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011, 3:18 am

Xasomur wrote:
if he REALLY wants to play, he can come to our server. but if he only wants to play, no need to ban. and if he REALLY want to lag us, he can come to our server as well, and we have to ban him. banning on sight is so unnecessary, in fact it is just a disadvantage for all

Very Happy <3
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011, 3:26 am

@BOSS

Well funny you say that, im off up the pub right now. Maybe i will tell the barman i want a free pint, or go pour one myself. Maybe i will smash a chair over somebody's head, or throw a glass at the barlady. Its not my pub, but i can do whatever the hell i want right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inquisition into Lagging Punishments   Inquisition into Lagging Punishments - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inquisition into Lagging Punishments
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next