)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Im sorry...

Go down 
+13
Proballboy
wehr
Kernow Pilgrim
Grimlore
Danek
Dark Misery
PWNawan
sebbat
AsSaSiN
Ajunta Pall
Lucifer
Xasomur
Leonardo
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

Im sorry... Empty
PostSubject: Im sorry...   Im sorry... Icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 4:21 am

Over the past few weeks....i've been a real jerk and interfering with stuff that I shouldnt be even going near. I guess that my natural behavior or something because I always get the need to help somebody. I want to aspire to greatness...and im sorry if i've been acting like a jerk while I was attempting to get it. Yeah i'm a scrub big deal but just like PWNawan said: I shouldnt be talking shit if i cant back it up. I'd like to apologize to you guys too (boss, Pwny, laffy). I have been acting way outside my rank range and I apologize for it. I think i'm gonna drop the cocky attitude too...it makes me look like an ass.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Im sorry... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... Icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 4:25 am

oha! if you stand to that promice, than you will be kicked into superstardom within no time xP
tim, youre active and caring... that is really great. and within time you will gather experience and connections, and then you will be able to have your appropiate and appreciated input.
i hope you get what i mean Wink
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

Im sorry... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... Icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 4:40 am

U were like me, getting frustated, and acting cocky when i was first in this clan, overtime i have understood that sometimes, u just deal with it, or in cases, where it's gets out of hand, fight to make them shut up or stay out of it....
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Im sorry... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... Icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 4:44 am

Well it's not about ranks and administrative position tim, but about what you know about the people and the game itself.

And also know for general information that people can deal way better alone than with the help of someone Wink
Back to top Go down
AsSaSiN
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
AsSaSiN

Im sorry... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... Icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 4:44 am

LordSindwinder wrote:
U were like me, getting frustated, and acting cocky when i was first in this clan, overtime i have understood that sometimes, u just deal with it, or in cases, where it's gets out of hand, fight to make them shut up or stay out of it....

Agree
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

Im sorry... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... Icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 5:26 am

Dont worry tim, you are a great guy, we re having a bad moment, but we are going to pass this
Back to top Go down
PWNawan

Im sorry... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... Icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 7:19 am

Timmy, buddy, i dont dislike you. you haven't been playing long, so naturally you arent gonna be great, and thats alright. all i was pointing out was that you had a tendency to be rude and quick to put people down, without any due cause. ut you have nothing to be sorry for, like i've already told you, you are just like i was when i started.
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

Im sorry... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... Icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 8:20 am

LordSindwinder wrote:
Ur still like that. lol!
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

Im sorry... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... Icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 8:45 am

Nightmare_I wrote:
LordSindwinder wrote:
Ur still like that. lol!
Lolpwned.
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

Im sorry... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... Icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 1:45 pm

Tim Skywalker wrote:
Over the past few weeks....i've been a real jerk and interfering with stuff that I shouldnt be even going near. I guess that my natural behavior or something because I always get the need to help somebody. I want to aspire to greatness...and im sorry if i've been acting like a jerk while I was attempting to get it. Yeah i'm a scrub big deal but just like PWNawan said: I shouldnt be talking shit if i cant back it up. I'd like to apologize to you guys too (boss, Pwny, laffy). I have been acting way outside my rank range and I apologize for it. I think i'm gonna drop the cocky attitude too...it makes me look like an ass.

Theres nothing wrong with participating Mr. Skywalker, sometimes we all gotta have people listen to our voices and our opinions of things if you know what I mean... Smile
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Im sorry... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... Icon_minitimeFri 04 Mar 2011, 3:41 am

It's the fruits of young enthusiasm Timmah! Nothing more Smile
Back to top Go down
wehr

Im sorry... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... Icon_minitimeFri 04 Mar 2011, 6:58 am

Tim, are you on crack???????

lol,

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

Im sorry... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... Icon_minitimeFri 04 Mar 2011, 9:34 am

tim=aang???? lol xD

just saying reminds me of him ^^
Back to top Go down
DoZeR~

DoZeR~

Im sorry... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... Icon_minitimeFri 04 Mar 2011, 11:01 am

Tim, this is for having fun not for being the best admin or a guy with high rank, you dont get respect with a high rank you get respect with your person that makes you a big player Smile RIDE ON MATE
Back to top Go down
Sparky
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Sparky

Im sorry... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... Icon_minitimeFri 04 Mar 2011, 11:10 am

tim you've always been nice to me on the server dono to much about on the forum but people should be able to speak their mind about stuff. if u are against something u can speak out against it. just dont get overwhelmed and go to far. Wink
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

Im sorry... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... Icon_minitimeFri 04 Mar 2011, 2:20 pm

wehr wrote:

lol,

w
e
h
r

Why would I be on crack?
Back to top Go down
wehr

Im sorry... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... Icon_minitimeFri 04 Mar 2011, 7:27 pm

I'm being sarcastic Tim... It's my sense of humor. I say because you are being ridiculous. People barely notice you in game so how can all you said be true.. On a scale from 1 to 10 on being a jerk, a-hole, or what have you with Boss being a 10 on the scale you'ld rate about a .0000000000000000000000001.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

Im sorry... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... Icon_minitimeFri 04 Mar 2011, 7:28 pm

I think thats a compliment lol? Thx.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Im sorry... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... Icon_minitimeFri 04 Mar 2011, 8:15 pm

wehr, this topic is mostly about the forum ^^.
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

Im sorry... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... Icon_minitimeSat 05 Mar 2011, 1:28 am

wehr wrote:
I'm being sarcastic Tim... It's my sense of humor. I say because you are being ridiculous. People barely notice you in game so how can all you said be true.. On a scale from 1 to 10 on being a jerk, a-hole, or what have you with Boss being a 10 on the scale you'ld rate about a .0000000000000000000000001.

w
e
h
r

Psh, the scale is 1-10, Boss is OVER 9000!!!!!(sorry, couldn't resist reference) aaand Tim never seems like a puppy to me.
Back to top Go down
KiraOrLight
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
KiraOrLight

Im sorry... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... Icon_minitimeSat 05 Mar 2011, 1:32 am

Not nearly as puppy as you Graa Razz jk jk. @Tim: I think I'm going to follow the wise advice of that marvelous band Kansas, and just say: "Carry on."
Back to top Go down
wehr

Im sorry... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... Icon_minitimeSat 05 Mar 2011, 8:52 am

@Aju, ah. If it has to do with behavior on forum then i missed it. I was away about 1 month.

Bad Tim, bad!!!!

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Im sorry... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... Icon_minitimeSat 05 Mar 2011, 9:31 am

lol ^^
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

Im sorry... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... Icon_minitimeSat 05 Mar 2011, 9:59 am

I forgive you're sins, small prey.. lol!
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

Im sorry... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... Icon_minitimeSat 05 Mar 2011, 12:09 pm

Tim Skywalker wrote:
wehr wrote:

lol,

w
e
h
r

Why would I be on crack?

Maybe you enjoy being on crack?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content