)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

i need an answer : who is boss?

Go down 
+19
Battledroidlover
Grimmjow
WakiE
Phoenix
raynE
Sparky
Kernow Pilgrim
Hektor
Xasomur
luke
Ajunta Pall
Dark Misery
masterboss
sebbat
Light
PWNawan
Leonardo
Pipsquid
scotty
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
scotty

i need an answer : who is boss? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: i need an answer : who is boss?   i need an answer : who is boss? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 12:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

I keep reading here, boss did this, boss did that.
Who the hell is boss?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: i need an answer : who is boss?   i need an answer : who is boss? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Mar 2011, 11:14 pm

Ajunta Pall wrote:
who is a moron bdl ?
i think he refers to boss as usual bdl only managed to read the first post in the topic and then made a comment who made all confused ^^

but just an advice no reason to provoke boss it will just end up in he will start a war between you guys and him, and to be honest i doubt you guys will win that war. Tryed waring him myself so i know what i'm talking about Razz
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: i need an answer : who is boss?   i need an answer : who is boss? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 12:54 am

grim, don't be so sure that boss has so much power over us lol ...
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: i need an answer : who is boss?   i need an answer : who is boss? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 1:29 am

you still look to much on the skill.

lets say in a boxing match, someone has a nugget of gold in his boxing glove.
then it doesnt matter to me, personally, if he is still skilled boxer, if i am better than him, or if i am worse. i dont care that he will break all my bones, i dont care that i maybe even beat him, though he is cheating.
i only care for the fact that he IS cheating. and when i still win, of course i will laugh and not whine, but still, i will complain. but if i loose of course i complain. but the reason stays the same: he was cheating. not because i lost. loosing only changes laugh to whine, but complain remains.
the reason for complain is my conviction of fair play and sportsmanship. and that cheating is completely unnecessary. if i want to play, i want to play, why let a tool play for me then? as soon as i use the nugget of gold its not about the game anymore. its about to win a fight. but there are ppl that dont care for the fight itself or the win. they have fun in the game. and if boxing is the game, then it is the boxing itself, as much as the event of a boxing tournament, the feeling to stand in a ring, the ref being there, maybe ppl watching, the whole atmosphere. fighting to win, comes somewhere at the end of list, if it comes at all.

of course, that game makes more fun, when you win, cant deny that. but its not too important to cheat.
and of course there are ppl that whine because of loosing and not because of cheating, and the cheating is an excuse. but wouldnt u like to find it out? i mean, being nice, saying, ok, then lets try without scripting Smile
where would be the problem doing it? or you dont fight and leave that peep alone. then all would be happy.

and back to the handcrafter. i know what youre trying to say. but i couldnt use that example well, because it is not the same. but i try to show you there too: in handcrafting you can either care for profit and the money you make. then you begin using tools and mass production. the quality can be ok though, which wont bother the consumer.
but still, and this exists, some ppl care for the handcraft itself. if you see how adored handmade stuff is for some ppl. those things still exist. especially glassblowers and theyre products are adorable if they are still handmade. of course, it doesnt fit so well, because in the end, we always look through the eyes of a consumer. but lets try to look through the eyes of a carpenter.
either he really does care for the money and the profit. then he will do what i said. he will using tools to maximize his profit. the quality of the product can be better or worse, doesnt matter... it does only matter to other carpenters. maybe those who dont use tools. some of them may be not good enough and they whine that the product of those using tools are better than his... but there are some, who care for handcrafting, its traditions its profession honor. they dont care how good the product is, they dont care much for the profit of the others, not even much for their own.
and now why this example cant be used: were missing the direct comparison of carpenters we have in boxing and in the end in jk2. it would be a good example if every carpenter had to made a table or so in a competition with another one, and only the better table gets sold, the other gets into the trash. this would make the comparison work better. therefor i used boxing.

sorry long one Wink
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: i need an answer : who is boss?   i need an answer : who is boss? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 2:02 am

Boss is ok, but he only doesn't like Aju :S
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: i need an answer : who is boss?   i need an answer : who is boss? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 2:52 am

Boss just doesn't like ppl who act smarter than him Razz
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: i need an answer : who is boss?   i need an answer : who is boss? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 3:07 am

Ajunta Pall wrote:
grim, don't be so sure that boss has so much power over us lol ...
never said boss got power over you guys i'm just saying no reason to enter a match you guys will use boss is studborn if you first enter a war with him he will use all possible tricks to win Smile

And xaso not for being a morron beacuse it aint my intention but if you do hate script that much you should turn over to duel servers since all is using script these days. Or train your skills and get better whineing doesn't make you get anywhere. Sorry to say m8 but that's an undiniable fact that whine never made any people get anywhere, expect for makeing themself mad and make the cheater laugh out loud, so train your skills or quit fighting them Smile
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: i need an answer : who is boss?   i need an answer : who is boss? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 3:24 am

He can't like poeple which beat him 1v1 neither.

@xaso :
Ajunta Pall wrote:
fight and don't complain, or just don't fight.
why fight a scripter if it annoys you that much.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: i need an answer : who is boss?   i need an answer : who is boss? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 3:25 am

sorry grim. but you know 90 percent of cyclists in the tour de france dope. doesnt make it better, and wont make me stop cycling and wont make doping acceptable. and the same is with horseback riding. some years ago it came out that nearly all of the german horses were doped. they were successful like hell. and they did the only right things: they kicked the whole squad and the whole organization and set up a new one. fly a kite doping.

you can keep your advices for yoruself then grimmjow Wink

@ aju i dont choose to fight scripters... but they come on our server... and they want fights
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: i need an answer : who is boss?   i need an answer : who is boss? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 3:49 am

if they want fight, it's your choice to fight with them still. you can ff anyone else if you want.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: i need an answer : who is boss?   i need an answer : who is boss? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 3:57 am

aju, i dont have problems with ppl that leave me in peace. but i have a problem with those who attack me and start boasting, not leaving me in peace when i am leaving him and going to temple.
and i have a problem with those who i duel once, then i figure out they script, so i dont accept another duel. then they go mad. sometimes they ask why, and i say, because i dont like to fight scripters, then they go mad even more.

please, dont point the finger at me... i dont go to euro server and complain that ppl are laming me. i dont like it, but i wont break the rules of that server and i wont bother those ppl there. and as long as the ppl here in sol server dont break any rule, like following me to temple to lame me there, or laming me because i dont want to go on fighting them, then i have no problem with scripters. you know that... so here is no point to prove
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: i need an answer : who is boss?   i need an answer : who is boss? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 5:02 am

@Hek in other words...he doesnt like most people.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: i need an answer : who is boss?   i need an answer : who is boss? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 5:25 am

i don't point any finger at you, i just try to solve your issue with people ksing x)
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: i need an answer : who is boss?   i need an answer : who is boss? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 5:31 am

it is my issue. the issue is only then an issue for the server, for the ppl and for the scripter, when the scripter is breaking rules.
what i did before, i was showing you the perspective of how a non-kser feels when he fights a kser. as much as ksing is a problem of the ksers; non-ksing is a problem of the non-ksers. but i can stand the attempt to convince non-ksers to start ksing or just look from the perspective of a kser. because those ppl who demand looking from their perspective, didnt look from "my" /"our" perspective, because if they did, they would see that its a helpless case.

and as long as no one gets offensive or starts breaking the rule it remains sad, but not problematic
Back to top Go down
WakiE

PostSubject: Re: i need an answer : who is boss?   i need an answer : who is boss? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 8:30 am

eVc
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: i need an answer : who is boss?   i need an answer : who is boss? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 9:14 am

Xasomur wrote:
sorry grim. but you know 90 percent of cyclists in the tour de france dope. doesnt make it better, and wont make me stop cycling and wont make doping acceptable. and the same is with horseback riding. some years ago it came out that nearly all of the german horses were doped. they were successful like hell. and they did the only right things: they kicked the whole squad and the whole organization and set up a new one. fly a kite doping.

you can keep your advices for yoruself then grimmjow Wink

@ aju i dont choose to fight scripters... but they come on our server... and they want fights
aint it ironic that all who knows how to fight or tries to get there skills better aint whineing ?
isn't it obivious you guys just can't take someone is winning and when you are losing you whine over script and that's true Smile
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: i need an answer : who is boss?   i need an answer : who is boss? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 3:49 pm

You seem to have changed a bit grim, and not really in a good way...
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: i need an answer : who is boss?   i need an answer : who is boss? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 9:45 pm

There is no good or bad way if it's about way to act towards scripts.

This clan is more dedicated to fun, "fairplay". But the issue is that you can't consider any real meaning for "fairplay" in the clan if it's not dedicated to fighting. Fairplay is a part of fighting, so without fighting / skill, there is no fairplay.

Whatever is the cheat, a cheat is annoying until it's a block for you, preventing you from winning. Once you win, you just laugh at the cheater. But it doesn't mean that you have to whine when the other cheats. It's not his fault only, but you should blame yourself for not being able to beat him, instead of his script.
If his script is really an issue for you, it means that you have an interest for the "win" or basically for the fight. Don't say that it's about fun, cuz script or not, the fun is the same. The only thing which can change the deal is that you lose or win, and if you care about it, like 99,99% of this game, then you can't say you don't want to train, and give no regard to skills.

And i have another point to add :
Scripting is nowadays only a choice from players. You choose to ks or not, i mean, it's accessible to 100% of the players of this game, it's easy to make, anyone can make it by himself with only notepad. It's not like evc, which maybe needs to get the software ( though now everyone gives it freely, just have to ask to get it lol ).

Indeed in our clan, the rule is to not script while wearing our tag, and / or in our server. So you can blame any sol scripting under those conditions. So you made the choice to not ks by coming into SoL clan, for any reason, cuz you don't like it, or because you usually ks but wanted to enter sol for other reasons so you stop ks in sol server. But that's still a choice from you, nothing forbids you to ks if you don't chose to come SoL. So being sol is also accepting that you'll have to play against scripters while yourself made the choice to don't.

And then finally, i don't think that you should link the attitude of lamers / bad ass people with scripters. There is a behavior, and gameplay, which are totally different. It can be linked only in one way : the scripter wants you to get mad by a certain way of playing : playing clearly depending of his cheats ( ex : brainless botter slashing with speed + abs, guy waiting for you behind walls all the time, attacks through walls, spoting low hp people in the ffa crowd, etc ... )

Here's my point.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: i need an answer : who is boss?   i need an answer : who is boss? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 12:19 am

Grimmjow wrote:

aint it ironic that all who knows how to fight or tries to get there skills better aint whineing ?
isn't it obivious you guys just can't take someone is winning and when you are losing you whine over script and that's true Smile

isnt that pure arrogance and shallow excuses?

Ajunta Pall wrote:
This clan is more dedicated to fun, "fairplay". But the issue is that you can't consider any real meaning for "fairplay" in the clan if it's not dedicated to fighting. Fairplay is a part of fighting, so without fighting / skill, there is no fairplay.
ah, so the amateur tennis player, cant play fair? and the kids playing football on the schoolyard cant play fair? cmin aju, that was nonsense... like i said with the handcraft: we care more for the tradition and profession honor of handcrafting, than for the product and the profit.

Ajunta Pall wrote:
Whatever is the cheat, a cheat is annoying until it's a block for you, preventing you from winning. Once you win, you just laugh at the cheater. But it doesn't mean that you have to whine when the other cheats. It's not his fault only, but you should blame yourself for not being able to beat him, instead of his script.
If his script is really an issue for you, it means that you have an interest for the "win" or basically for the fight. Don't say that it's about fun, cuz script or not, the fun is the same. The only thing which can change the deal is that you lose or win, and if you care about it, like 99,99% of this game, then you can't say you don't want to train, and give no regard to skills.
i doubt that you are able to understand me. look: when i whine, you think i whine because i lost. because you think, that when i laugh at a scripter that lost, that i am laughing because i won. but it is the SAME THING, it is my expression of my disgrace about ks. when i say you're "a ks nuub", then it is whine, after i lost, and it is laugh when i won. but that doesnt make a difference for me, if its whine or laugh. it is my pure hate towards scripting.
and it makes little, maybe no difference if i say "haha, you lost though you script" or "wonder if you could have won if you didnt script" because all i want to express is my hatred towards the scripting, i only adjust the expression to the circumstances. when i loose it is stupid to say: "haha, you lost though you script"... because he didnt loose. you know?
The thing is that those win junkies always take these things in relation to skills. i mean: when someone whines, he is just a wannabe. and when he beats you and can laugh, then he is good. that is the way you think. it makes a difference for you.
but it doesnt make for me, and ppl ik who think like me.
of COURSE there are those kinds of ppl you talk about. ppl whining for skills, but for them it does of course make a difference if they loose or win. but instead of going around and boast and insult and calling names scripters should give a try if the situation changes if they stop scripting. i mean: maybe the whiner is right, maybe the ks was the reason for the victory. maybe the whiner deosnt whine when he looses against a legit player. but those guys dont give a damn, so what the fly a kite are u trying to achieve? he? i mean, this is just a waste of time...

Ajunta Pall wrote:
And i have another point to add :
Scripting is nowadays only a choice from players. You choose to ks or not, i mean, it's accessible to 100% of the players of this game, it's easy to make, anyone can make it by himself with only notepad. It's not like evc, which maybe needs to get the software ( though now everyone gives it freely, just have to ask to get it lol ).
and?

Ajunta Pall wrote:
Indeed in our clan, the rule is to not script while wearing our tag, and / or in our server. So you can blame any sol scripting under those conditions. So you made the choice to not ks by coming into SoL clan, for any reason, cuz you don't like it, or because you usually ks but wanted to enter sol for other reasons so you stop ks in sol server. But that's still a choice from you, nothing forbids you to ks if you don't chose to come SoL. So being sol is also accepting that you'll have to play against scripters while yourself made the choice to don't.
nonsense, there were no correlation between your points. being in sol doesnt make u have to accept to fight scripters. in fact being sol, playing on sol server, is one of the few places where you dont have to accept to fight against scripters. if you think someone scripts, you dont fight him again. so easy.
like i already said: the issue is only if the scripter doesnt want to stop fighting YOU... which leads to your next point

Ajunta Pall wrote:
And then finally, i don't think that you should link the attitude of lamers / bad ass people with scripters. There is a behavior, and gameplay, which are totally different. It can be linked only in one way : the scripter wants you to get mad by a certain way of playing : playing clearly depending of his cheats ( ex : brainless botter slashing with speed + abs, guy waiting for you behind walls all the time, attacks through walls, spoting low hp people in the ffa crowd, etc ... )

i wasnt link the attitude of lamers with scripters. i just said its a common situation: you fight someone, you figure he is a scripter, so you dont fight him again. but he wants to fight still and begins to lame you. that happens often enough, at least to me.
but of course, that doesnt mean scripters automaticly lame or that lamers script. i never said that at any point. in fact that is the only situation i mentioned laming at all. talking about lamers, there is no need to talk about cheating at all, not even evc... laming is laming...
but: all other haxes besides ks are NOT tolerated on sol. admins had the right to make them stop haxing or leave the server.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: i need an answer : who is boss?   i need an answer : who is boss? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 1:39 am

Stop relating this game with real life. You can't compare it. But you are right on one point : i can't understand you lol, you make things so complicated for a simple thing x)

Xasomur wrote:
and?
And then it's not non fair to ks against someone else. It's only a choice to don't ks. You can make a kick script in 10 seconds with notepad, and then have one too. It would be unfair if it needs to be paid, or such.

Xasomur wrote:
nonsense, there were no correlation between your points. being in sol doesnt make u have to accept to fight scripters. in fact being sol, playing on sol server, is one of the few places where you dont have to accept to fight against scripters. if you think someone scripts, you dont fight him again. so easy.
like i already said: the issue is only if the scripter doesnt want to stop fighting YOU... which leads to your next point
i didn't say it well, lemme rephrase it :
"So being sol is also accepting that you will play against scripters while yourself made the choice to don't."
I didn't mean it as a must. I meant that you have to accept that he scripts if you fight ( by yourself, your own choice, before you correct that too lol ) him.

Xasomur wrote:
i wasnt link the attitude of lamers with scripters. i just said its a common situation: you fight someone, you figure he is a scripter, so you dont fight him again. but he wants to fight still and begins to lame you. that happens often enough, at least to me.
then he's a moron, just get in a duel or i dunno what and ignore him. Or even better, call 2 or 3 people to gang him to make him understand that when you stop, it means stop lol.
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: i need an answer : who is boss?   i need an answer : who is boss? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 3:37 am

scotty wrote:
I keep reading here, boss did this, boss did that.
Who the hell is boss?

Hes a complete fu cking legend!
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: i need an answer : who is boss?   i need an answer : who is boss? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 3:47 am

aju its not complicated. in fact my side is easier: ks is shit, who cares for win or loose, ks is shit.
its the kser who makes it complicated. he calls complaint about ks "whine" when the legit looses, he calls complaint about ks "laugh" when the legit wins. but it is all the same.

and the fact that getting a ks is easy, doesnt make it better in any way. imagine doping would be so ez and cheap... doesnt make it better. it stays shite under any circumstance. all those talk is simple excuse for a wrong decision
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: i need an answer : who is boss?   i need an answer : who is boss? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 4:06 am

did i say it's not shit ? I just said it's not "non fair".

And i've never seen a scripter complain when someone killing him laughs at his ks.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: i need an answer : who is boss?   i need an answer : who is boss? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 4:14 am

lol aju, you dont get it... in the eyes of someone who doesnt script, and who has a hatred for it like me, doesnt care for win or loose. so i dont make a difference between whine and laugh.
only the scripter does...

and doping is never fair. dont mater how easy it is to apply...
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: i need an answer : who is boss?   i need an answer : who is boss? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 4:51 am

once more, you can't compare with real life.

and if you think using a ks is not fair, might i say doing a pro pk isn't fair ?
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: i need an answer : who is boss?   i need an answer : who is boss? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 5:55 am

cant compare with real life... cmon aju... Rolling Eyes

u still dont understand: its not about the skill, its not about the profit, the dmg, or whatever. idc if pro pk or pro pk, as long as its not cheated. there is the point: cheat or no cheat. its not about skilled or nuub, nor win or loose...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i need an answer : who is boss?   i need an answer : who is boss? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i need an answer : who is boss?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next