)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

The most epic ending to any film anywhere ever! Watch in AWE!

Go down 
+9
mereel
KiraOrLight
Leonardo
swiftY
Dark Misery
Proballboy
Xemnas
WakiE
Phoenix
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

The most epic ending to any film anywhere ever! Watch in AWE! Empty
PostSubject: The most epic ending to any film anywhere ever! Watch in AWE!   The most epic ending to any film anywhere ever! Watch in AWE! Icon_minitimeTue 15 Mar 2011, 2:29 am

I saw this film for the first time yesterday, and it blew me away.

In the near future, England is ruled by a totalitarian government, where they lives of all in the country are controlled and monitored, and have controversial rules and boundries imposed (for example, there is a national curfew, homosexuality is punishable by death ect ect..) on the public. One man, known only as "V" (played by Hugo Weaving star of Matrix as Agent smith and LOTR as Elf Lord Elrond) aims to bring the extremist regime to an end, by reinacting the gunpowder plot attempted by guy fawkes in 1605AD, the only difference is, this time everybody is secretly on his side. His attempts to bring down the government cost him is life, before his task his completed, however even in death, his friend, love and assistant, SW's very own Natalie Portman helps him fulfill his mission.

This really is awe-inspiring, please watch and enjoy, watch for your goosebumps! Smile

Warning:Spoilers

Back to top Go down
WakiE

PostSubject: Re: The most epic ending to any film anywhere ever! Watch in AWE!   The most epic ending to any film anywhere ever! Watch in AWE! Icon_minitimeTue 15 Mar 2011, 5:04 am

i take it your british Very Happy it was on TV yesterday Very Happy
V-Vendetta also PhoneBooth was on
Channel 11 - Road Wars
Tuesday - Shameless
Wednesday - Waterloo Road
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: The most epic ending to any film anywhere ever! Watch in AWE!   The most epic ending to any film anywhere ever! Watch in AWE! Icon_minitimeTue 15 Mar 2011, 6:41 am

You take it im British. Yes thats why my location says Country durham "ENGLAND" tongue

Ive seen Phonebooth a few times, its quite good but not epic, that was the first time ive seen V-Vendetta and I loved it, that WAS epic!

Shamless has taken one almighy dive. I remember when the show had its first few seasons, everybody was buzzing about it, it was funny, dirty, had good banter and all the charicters were great. Packed full of sex, comedy and dramatic intense storylines all at the same time, it was a great watch. But its the 8th season now and i think they have dragged it on too long, most of the old charicters have gone, replaced by new ones who simply are not as good. I think its been ruined now and its time for the show to be axed. Same goes for Skins, I thought last series was awesome, but this series sucks big time. Ive seen a couple of waterloo roads, but thats kind of unique because its a different cast each week. I watched one ages ago with Anna Friel that was good, but mainly just because she is hot. Smile
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: The most epic ending to any film anywhere ever! Watch in AWE!   The most epic ending to any film anywhere ever! Watch in AWE! Icon_minitimeTue 15 Mar 2011, 8:17 am

lol i dont know what that is but something big blew up and now Xemy is happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

PostSubject: Re: The most epic ending to any film anywhere ever! Watch in AWE!   The most epic ending to any film anywhere ever! Watch in AWE! Icon_minitimeTue 15 Mar 2011, 8:42 am

i thought this was the best movie from England in a long time but it is a great movie mostly cuz of the end ^^
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: The most epic ending to any film anywhere ever! Watch in AWE!   The most epic ending to any film anywhere ever! Watch in AWE! Icon_minitimeTue 15 Mar 2011, 9:28 am

It has Natalie Portman starting in here, and she's bald in here too. lol!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: The most epic ending to any film anywhere ever! Watch in AWE!   The most epic ending to any film anywhere ever! Watch in AWE! Icon_minitimeTue 15 Mar 2011, 9:37 am

@Xemnas Thats the Palace of Westminster aka The Houses of Parliament, in London, England, basicially that is UK Government Headquarters. It also features "Big Ben" the famous clock tower.

@Laaaf Yeah i said that already lol, she had hair for most of the film but she got it forcibly shaved off towards the end of the film. I was really surpised but she does a very convincing British accent in the film.

That final 2 minutes really is epic isnt it xD
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

PostSubject: Re: The most epic ending to any film anywhere ever! Watch in AWE!   The most epic ending to any film anywhere ever! Watch in AWE! Icon_minitimeTue 15 Mar 2011, 11:10 am

i tried to watch this before but got bored
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: The most epic ending to any film anywhere ever! Watch in AWE!   The most epic ending to any film anywhere ever! Watch in AWE! Icon_minitimeTue 15 Mar 2011, 2:42 pm

I gotta admit she is far more attractive with hair.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: The most epic ending to any film anywhere ever! Watch in AWE!   The most epic ending to any film anywhere ever! Watch in AWE! Icon_minitimeTue 15 Mar 2011, 2:56 pm

@Swifty you mean this video or the film on TV?
Back to top Go down
KiraOrLight
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
KiraOrLight

PostSubject: Re: The most epic ending to any film anywhere ever! Watch in AWE!   The most epic ending to any film anywhere ever! Watch in AWE! Icon_minitimeTue 15 Mar 2011, 3:20 pm

Yeah. This is quite possibly the best book ever.

Verily, this vichyoisse of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: The most epic ending to any film anywhere ever! Watch in AWE!   The most epic ending to any film anywhere ever! Watch in AWE! Icon_minitimeTue 15 Mar 2011, 4:16 pm

In my personal opinion, the movie was ok. But the ending was pretty good. If you want another great ending, watch "Usual Suspects". Wink
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: The most epic ending to any film anywhere ever! Watch in AWE!   The most epic ending to any film anywhere ever! Watch in AWE! Icon_minitimeTue 15 Mar 2011, 8:34 pm

Meh video doesnt work >.>
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: The most epic ending to any film anywhere ever! Watch in AWE!   The most epic ending to any film anywhere ever! Watch in AWE! Icon_minitimeTue 15 Mar 2011, 9:50 pm

great ending : The Shawshank Redemption
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: The most epic ending to any film anywhere ever! Watch in AWE!   The most epic ending to any film anywhere ever! Watch in AWE! Icon_minitimeTue 15 Mar 2011, 10:10 pm

Great ending: Star Wars 3. Cool
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: The most epic ending to any film anywhere ever! Watch in AWE!   The most epic ending to any film anywhere ever! Watch in AWE! Icon_minitimeTue 15 Mar 2011, 10:20 pm

i was expecting that one x)
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: The most epic ending to any film anywhere ever! Watch in AWE!   The most epic ending to any film anywhere ever! Watch in AWE! Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 2:01 am

Phoenix wrote:
@Xemnas Thats the Palace of Westminster aka The Houses of Parliament, in London, England, basicially that is UK Government Headquarters. It also features "Big Ben" the famous clock tower.

@Laaaf Yeah i said that already lol, she had hair for most of the film but she got it forcibly shaved off towards the end of the film. I was really surpised but she does a very convincing British accent in the film.

That final 2 minutes really is epic isnt it xD

dude... -.- im no idiot...i know that it is the house of parlament in England london...im not that stoopid Neutral
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: The most epic ending to any film anywhere ever! Watch in AWE!   The most epic ending to any film anywhere ever! Watch in AWE! Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 2:46 am

Xemnas wrote:
lol i dont know what that is but something big blew up and now Xemy is happy Very Happy

Ok fine, i wasnt sure if you knew or not, i took this comment as you saying "'something' big blew up", as you not knowing what that something was. I have no idea what the Deutchland Government buildings/headquarters look like, so i thought it would be safe to assume that many forigners are the same about UK government structures.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: The most epic ending to any film anywhere ever! Watch in AWE!   The most epic ending to any film anywhere ever! Watch in AWE! Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 5:04 am

Yeah Star wars episode 3 Revenge of the Sith is my favourite EVER OF ALL TIME film. 2nd place is a draw between the rest of the star wars films Very Happy
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

PostSubject: Re: The most epic ending to any film anywhere ever! Watch in AWE!   The most epic ending to any film anywhere ever! Watch in AWE! Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 2:18 pm

The movie i recorded it on my ps3 before tried watching it a few times but allways got bored and eventually deleted it lol
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: The most epic ending to any film anywhere ever! Watch in AWE!   The most epic ending to any film anywhere ever! Watch in AWE! Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 3:22 pm

No patience Wink

Bet if you knew the ending was that good you would have watched it huh?
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: The most epic ending to any film anywhere ever! Watch in AWE!   The most epic ending to any film anywhere ever! Watch in AWE! Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 4:04 pm

I deleted WakiE's post for he is just trolling, and I won't have any trolls being fed here.

I'm giving you a warning WakiE. Don't try my patience.
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

PostSubject: Re: The most epic ending to any film anywhere ever! Watch in AWE!   The most epic ending to any film anywhere ever! Watch in AWE! Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 4:37 pm

Didnt watch that video you posted phoenix so dunno mate lol
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: The most epic ending to any film anywhere ever! Watch in AWE!   The most epic ending to any film anywhere ever! Watch in AWE! Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 5:00 pm

Seriously!!! I like her sooo much more with hair!!!!
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: The most epic ending to any film anywhere ever! Watch in AWE!   The most epic ending to any film anywhere ever! Watch in AWE! Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 8:11 pm

AAGYRRUIIGH can someone tell me why all I see is a white box with a blue behind and in the top left corner is a little picture of a cartoon person looking at a cartoon picture??!?!?!???!!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The most epic ending to any film anywhere ever! Watch in AWE!   The most epic ending to any film anywhere ever! Watch in AWE! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The most epic ending to any film anywhere ever! Watch in AWE!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next