)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Tr!Force Presents "Jedi Knight Plus"

Go down 
+20
Vader
Lelouch
Kernow Pilgrim
solid snake
Rachel
Hektor
Dark Misery
Phoenix
KiraOrLight
Leonardo
GONZA
Hora
Xasomur
DoZeR~
Ajunta Pall
swiftY
mantA
Sparky
purple_kush
TriForce
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
TriForce

TriForce

Tr!Force Presents "Jedi Knight Plus" - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Tr!Force Presents "Jedi Knight Plus"   Tr!Force Presents "Jedi Knight Plus" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Mar 2011, 3:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

https://github.com/TriForceX/JediKnightPlus

Last edited by TriForce on Mon 17 Dec 2018, 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Tr!Force Presents "Jedi Knight Plus"   Tr!Force Presents "Jedi Knight Plus" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 11:32 am

Blackwolf wrote:
GUYS! i was in this dudes server! hes a really nice guy! this mod is just amazing. he can switch it to 1.02 and everything. Has vehicals grapple from jka and lottssss more!! its amazing!

You quit JK2 and broke the CD in half. UNINSTALL now, games kill people, go run some more.
Back to top Go down
KiraOrLight
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
KiraOrLight

PostSubject: Re: Tr!Force Presents "Jedi Knight Plus"   Tr!Force Presents "Jedi Knight Plus" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 11:33 am

Where is his server?
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Tr!Force Presents "Jedi Knight Plus"   Tr!Force Presents "Jedi Knight Plus" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 12:10 pm

his server is in 1.02 i guess.

the best way to test this out? the best way, imho as future server host, if no one more suitable comes along: those ppl having a good knowledge about server setups, dl that mod and try it on a homeserver, studying the cvars and creating a default.cfg and some basic cfgs for our most used maps.
and when those days of work are over, and no problems are found on it, then we can go on testing it on our server. which is alot of work again, because idk how to do that, triforce would have to help out, i somehow doubt that nick would. and if it is running on our server finally, we would have a test phase of some weeks, trying everything out what is possibly interesting for us, see how it works: even more important: see how it works for the ppl, and if it works out for sols need. unpredictable now
then, we would see how vulnerable it is for boss' attacks lol... and not only boss, but his friends too ^^

yea... and when finally the mod is pleasing us, we'll keep it and if not, back to dcmod1.2
Back to top Go down
TriForce

TriForce

PostSubject: Re: Tr!Force Presents "Jedi Knight Plus"   Tr!Force Presents "Jedi Knight Plus" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 12:18 pm

Quote :
his server is in 1.02 i guess.
i dont play 1.02 or 1.03 anymore, now im in 1.04 and i open my server sometimes (homemade server), i dont have host, is the reason why my server isnt in 1.04 looby sometimes. anyways my server is ".....JK+ Testing Nº1 FFA" or ".....JK+ Official Nº1 FFA". but is laggy for north american players or euro(+210 ping), because im chilean (South America, Chile)

Quote :
the best way to test this out? the best way, imho as future server host, if no one more suitable comes along: those ppl having a good knowledge about server setups, dl that mod and try it on a homeserver, studying the cvars and creating a default.cfg and some basic cfgs for our most used maps.
the mod package contains a CFG Creator Tool, specially for the mod, where u can read what the command do, and whats options u can choose, and at end, a CFG file will be generated.

Quote :
we would see how vulnerable it is for boss' attacks lol... and not only boss, but his friends too ^^
what u mean with "how vulnerable it is?", hack attacks or somethings? i include a lot of anticheat system but if u have more cheats or attacks i can block them in the mod code.

anyways. i studied all mods u use in 1.04 (DS online, DC mod, jedi academy mod, etc etc) and i added the same & better freatures on my mod Smile
Back to top Go down
KiraOrLight
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
KiraOrLight

PostSubject: Re: Tr!Force Presents "Jedi Knight Plus"   Tr!Force Presents "Jedi Knight Plus" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 12:40 pm

Id be willing to help test.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Tr!Force Presents "Jedi Knight Plus"   Tr!Force Presents "Jedi Knight Plus" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 1:32 pm

cfg helper is not THAT important, but when i see how it works, maybe it is cool. i didnt have problems with cfg's til now, except being alot of work XP i usually dislike those tools, because its just a step between me and the outcome, and often its limitating my possibilities. but triforce, you seem to have put up a nearby perfect masterpiece... maybe that tool is too ^^

and with attacks i mean features of the mod that can be exploited to bring the server down, crash it, lag it out, whatever. such things.
Back to top Go down
TriForce

TriForce

PostSubject: Re: Tr!Force Presents "Jedi Knight Plus"   Tr!Force Presents "Jedi Knight Plus" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 4:30 pm

Xasomur wrote:
cfg helper is not THAT important, but when i see how it works, maybe it is cool. i didnt have problems with cfg's til now, except being alot of work XP i usually dislike those tools, because its just a step between me and the outcome, and often its limitating my possibilities. but triforce, you seem to have put up a nearby perfect masterpiece... maybe that tool is too ^^

and with attacks i mean features of the mod that can be exploited to bring the server down, crash it, lag it out, whatever. such things.

U think I want an inestable server? Hehe no , i did a detailed study to all mod freatures. Is the reason why the mod is in 90%, (i started in 2009). I did so much test, and im currently doing more, i tested with a lot of players of 1.03 but 1.03 is dead now, me and my community will change to 1.04

Anyways ,this mod is stable, and is fully customizable. But is under developement, is the reason why i need testers and i need do some test with players. This is the 1st community i choose for tests, i dont like ats because the people is weird xD specially outcast :s

Well i hope this community will help me to test my mod
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Tr!Force Presents "Jedi Knight Plus"   Tr!Force Presents "Jedi Knight Plus" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 7:57 pm

Is the game-play changed from base? By that I mean movement, counters, etc. Because Ds-Online mod and DCMod ruins some gameplay elements of Base.
Back to top Go down
KiraOrLight
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
KiraOrLight

PostSubject: Re: Tr!Force Presents "Jedi Knight Plus"   Tr!Force Presents "Jedi Knight Plus" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Mar 2011, 12:48 am

I'm willing to be your guinea pig.
Back to top Go down
TriForce

TriForce

PostSubject: Re: Tr!Force Presents "Jedi Knight Plus"   Tr!Force Presents "Jedi Knight Plus" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Mar 2011, 1:44 am

Nightmare_I wrote:
Is the game-play changed from base? By that I mean movement, counters, etc. Because Ds-Online mod and DCMod ruins some gameplay elements of Base.

i know, when i say "i take some mod freatures of X X X X" i mean useful functions, like spawn items, multiple duels, etc, not gameplay. anyways DC mod and DS online change gameplay of 1.04.
in my mod, im using a cleaned 1.02/1.03/1.04 code without modifications (only bug fixes) not gameplay.

PD: in 1.04 many mods are based on DS online or others. in a way that sucks
my mod isnt based on DS online or any other mod, i started with the pure SDK source code from JK2 Files
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: Tr!Force Presents "Jedi Knight Plus"   Tr!Force Presents "Jedi Knight Plus" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Mar 2011, 9:28 am

I began re-writing my mod from a clean jk2sdk sourcecode. I would do more if i could, but i always fear that jk2 dies before i finished my mod :s

How s jkii at the moment? Is it worth to mod or not?
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

PostSubject: Re: Tr!Force Presents "Jedi Knight Plus"   Tr!Force Presents "Jedi Knight Plus" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Mar 2011, 11:15 am

I doubt it lol i dont think any mod can revive jk2
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Tr!Force Presents "Jedi Knight Plus"   Tr!Force Presents "Jedi Knight Plus" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Mar 2011, 11:28 am

All i have to say is AWESOMEE!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: Tr!Force Presents "Jedi Knight Plus"   Tr!Force Presents "Jedi Knight Plus" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 3:10 am

Indeed. Jk2 is so old but it is really fun to mod anything, but what helps if anyone doesnt use it ? But people like me, boy, triforce and some more who likes modding, do that for fun and passion.
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

PostSubject: Re: Tr!Force Presents "Jedi Knight Plus"   Tr!Force Presents "Jedi Knight Plus" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 4:57 am

I agree manta i like to skin which is for my own personal fun
Back to top Go down
Power
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Power

PostSubject: Re: Tr!Force Presents "Jedi Knight Plus"   Tr!Force Presents "Jedi Knight Plus" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 11:53 pm

lookslike nice how and where loang dis?

Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Tr!Force Presents "Jedi Knight Plus"   Tr!Force Presents "Jedi Knight Plus" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 3:01 am

well i would love vto test it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tr!Force Presents "Jedi Knight Plus"   Tr!Force Presents "Jedi Knight Plus" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 9:44 pm

... =O

Awesome =]. We really need to test this out! When it's done of course =\.

~Lifell
Back to top Go down
KiraOrLight
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
KiraOrLight

PostSubject: Re: Tr!Force Presents "Jedi Knight Plus"   Tr!Force Presents "Jedi Knight Plus" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Mar 2011, 10:23 am

Yeah, what happened to this? Are we going to enter more rigorous testing or not?
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Tr!Force Presents "Jedi Knight Plus"   Tr!Force Presents "Jedi Knight Plus" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Mar 2011, 10:37 am

kira, there wont be any testing on our server as long as not at least some ppl of the clan who have any clue of servers at least tested it on their own, whcih recquires the mod to be available somehow. even if they think its worth a try, we would still have to find a way how to set it up on our own server. nick wont do that. and i have no clue how to do that anyway... anyone willing to do that?
so idk what rigorous testing is
Back to top Go down
KiraOrLight
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
KiraOrLight

PostSubject: Re: Tr!Force Presents "Jedi Knight Plus"   Tr!Force Presents "Jedi Knight Plus" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Mar 2011, 12:08 pm

Oh, I see what you mean. If nick won't help out... then I see no way that it could work.
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: Tr!Force Presents "Jedi Knight Plus"   Tr!Force Presents "Jedi Knight Plus" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Mar 2011, 2:01 am

I could run it on my server - because i can create an other one for it.
Back to top Go down
purple_kush

PostSubject: Re: Tr!Force Presents "Jedi Knight Plus"   Tr!Force Presents "Jedi Knight Plus" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Apr 2011, 7:00 am

so whats the word triforce? beta ready yet?
Back to top Go down
purple_kush

PostSubject: Re: Tr!Force Presents "Jedi Knight Plus"   Tr!Force Presents "Jedi Knight Plus" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 12 May 2011, 8:17 am

hello? you around tri force? just checkin on the status of your beta. its been a month or so, and haven't heard from you. anyways, if you see this, send a response my way.. thnx.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: Tr!Force Presents "Jedi Knight Plus"   Tr!Force Presents "Jedi Knight Plus" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 12 May 2011, 8:27 am

just right read some of the description got my own server and so far what the mod says it sounds awesome i'll try it out when it comes and if i like it you can count on my server to run it ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tr!Force Presents "Jedi Knight Plus"   Tr!Force Presents "Jedi Knight Plus" - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tr!Force Presents "Jedi Knight Plus"
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next