)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

The prove some members abuse when they cant win

Go down 
+6
Skambak
Rex
Igrom
Ajunta Pall
Lord_Draco
gunnarwish
10 posters
AuthorMessage
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

The prove some members abuse when they cant win  Empty
PostSubject: The prove some members abuse when they cant win    The prove some members abuse when they cant win  Icon_minitimeSat 16 Apr 2011, 9:13 pm

The prove some members abuse when they cant win lets see if he gets punished now probly not he is a sol member

first of all he tryed to kill me he failed this is how he played next Razz

The prove some members abuse when they cant win  W6qix1

The prove some members abuse when they cant win  2v2baci

The prove some members abuse when they cant win  214ds78

The prove some members abuse when they cant win  2m81l4h

even got prove but probly now this type of abuse will be ignored it's a member only visitors gets punish or not? probly i get ban again for doing nothing
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: The prove some members abuse when they cant win    The prove some members abuse when they cant win  Icon_minitimeSat 16 Apr 2011, 10:36 pm

*sigh* This is why I am against the perma bubble. While people can use it to keep themselves from being abused by stronger players, others will use it to kick other players without fear of death. We had a debate about this issue a while back, and did set up a way to disable perma bubbles temporarily, but I forget if the command is usable by all members or just the administrators.

By the way, he's just a recruit. He's not a full member yet.

I will not ignore the fact that you presented what looks like proof that this happened as you said. Because it seriously does show that he is kicking with a bubble on.

Taking you for your word (given you did not type much) that he tried killing you unsucsessfully and then started abusing bubble, this could end up changing the outcome of his membership poll and ultimately not let him become a member yet.

However, I would like to hear his side too.

Either way, JediRex does need to be spoken with about this, as it is against the server rules to use the bubble in such a manner.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: The prove some members abuse when they cant win    The prove some members abuse when they cant win  Icon_minitimeSat 16 Apr 2011, 11:19 pm

the command is usable by all members.
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

PostSubject: Re: The prove some members abuse when they cant win    The prove some members abuse when they cant win  Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 12:08 am

he attacked me this way with some kid named alex he was kicking in bubble to they both where whole time saying failed failed failed because i dont can give them dmg because they have a bubble
Back to top Go down
Igrom

Igrom

PostSubject: Re: The prove some members abuse when they cant win    The prove some members abuse when they cant win  Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 12:26 am

Haven't seen Alex doing such stuff before, were you laming them earlier ? If yes, then you got what was coming to you; if not, then we've got something here. I'll try to hear him (well, them) out. Effectively judging a case of minor (on a scale from 0 to the destruction of Alderaan) rule violation is not an easy task, mainly because of the lack of neutral witnesses/points of view. If we query the subjects in question, there's bound to be some "truth enhancing".

That, and we could ask an HC to check the logs... given that he's bored as hell.

What was your in-game name, by the way ? Threestar, or something ?
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

PostSubject: Re: The prove some members abuse when they cant win    The prove some members abuse when they cant win  Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 12:41 am

merc or padawan was my ingame name he was fighting me whne i reconnected
he died a few time then he started to kick me with bubble and saying fail fail fail then alex started to like always it will get a punish again even i get abused probly the one that abused gets away with it (again)
Back to top Go down
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Rex

PostSubject: Re: The prove some members abuse when they cant win    The prove some members abuse when they cant win  Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 1:38 am

LOL.First of all he tryed to kill me.I fight back and i fail 4 times.After that is stoped fighting but he continued to fight with me.I wanted just stop his attacking.

second he used my name!
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

PostSubject: Re: The prove some members abuse when they cant win    The prove some members abuse when they cant win  Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 1:39 am

well i used a lots of names was trying to do something with KT

still so if ppl attack me i can use bubble to if i cant win then? want me to come with other friends with a bubble to to kick other ppl?

other ppl most sol members can do what they want kicking with protect balls on ppl telerun abuse if other ppl do it that come visit they get punished but members can do what they want thats proved many times all those things members do what isent allowed and if a non clan member do the same he gets banned
Back to top Go down
Skambak
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Skambak

PostSubject: Re: The prove some members abuse when they cant win    The prove some members abuse when they cant win  Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 3:07 am

@Threestar if he was attacking you in such way, why didin't you tell him(or them) to stop?

Edit: guys.. whoever it is, stop giving him negative karma -_- He's pointing out something he feels
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: The prove some members abuse when they cant win    The prove some members abuse when they cant win  Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 3:50 am

If this continues SOL server is going to be own ed by newbs ^^
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

PostSubject: Re: The prove some members abuse when they cant win    The prove some members abuse when they cant win  Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 3:55 am

isent it that way already hek?
all those thinks that where forbidden for us isent for them
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

PostSubject: Re: The prove some members abuse when they cant win    The prove some members abuse when they cant win  Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 5:27 am

from my part topic can be closed he told me sorry so it's OK for me mayeb now some admins see they better dont give some sol member to fast admins and so on because most of them use it bad
Back to top Go down
Igrom

Igrom

PostSubject: Re: The prove some members abuse when they cant win    The prove some members abuse when they cant win  Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 7:09 am

I questioned Rex, and this is what I got (written in easy to understand English):

He was attacked a few times by someone, who then copied his name. It got Rex angry, but he couldn't do anything, not even kill him. He bubble kicked that guy away, but, because he drained, he knew that that guy would not die anyway. Then, Alex joined Rex and managed to kill that guy.

If it's true, then I think Rex didn't do anything wrong... especially if the name-changing part is true (after all, we can't see your name in the screenshots). The fact that he apologized to you also says that he didn't want to do any harm.
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: The prove some members abuse when they cant win    The prove some members abuse when they cant win  Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 7:11 am

why don't u guys take perma bubble off. it's annoying as hell. plus memebers can go to training room....

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: The prove some members abuse when they cant win    The prove some members abuse when they cant win  Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 11:48 am

Obviously this is taken out of context and I imagine merC was laming/owning Jedirex so he resorted to bubble abuse to take his revenge. Regardless his member poll is seriously hindered unless he gives ample counter-justification. That is punishment enough, he isn't a member. Smile

I love the irony that non-SoL anarchy seekers such as yourself, merC, think it prudent to punish a SoL recruit who is abusing the rules; that's justice right? But if we did the same punishment to you based on the same degree of rule abuse you would call that administrative mistreatment right?

Stop being Outcast and classifying the actions of one recruit in a immature and vain effort to stereotype the whole clan as abusers. That's the only unfair factor here, your opinion however well substantiated will always have the backbone of hypocrisy because you yourself abuse the rules.

Stop shouting 'Wolf' before you eat the sheep.

Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

PostSubject: Re: The prove some members abuse when they cant win    The prove some members abuse when they cant win  Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 3:42 pm

Topic solved. Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The prove some members abuse when they cant win    The prove some members abuse when they cant win  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The prove some members abuse when they cant win
Page 1 of 1