)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

I think Hell has finally fallen...

Go down 
+17
Igrom
KiraOrLight
Kernow Pilgrim
fisTo
mereel
Lord_Draco
TheGraanulaarian
Ajunta Pall
Proballboy
Hora
swiftY
Xasomur
Grimlore
NaziMaTt
luke
sebbat
Lucifer
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

I think Hell has finally fallen... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: I think Hell has finally fallen...   I think Hell has finally fallen... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 8:31 am

First topic message reminder :

Greetings,

I think it's time for me to end my membership as part of SoL (not as family of course) but overtime, people viewed me as a aggressive Person, who lacked patience, and really didn't have alot of skill, to me, i dont think im SoL worthy anymore, as part of the questionaire, it said u should come to respect others and treat others the way u have been treating.. I for one, have not been kind, and to my endless anger, i think it's best to be dismembered, take a month off (probably come on still just not as a member) and to me, starting all over again, will probably give me more confidence in my skills and patience..

Yes i know this is coming at a bad time, but i tired over and over again to take small breaks from this.. It never worked, same with skills and training, i can understand, but i cant just sit hours and hours doing it, I really dont have the patience for that.. Finally, I think with my cyan flame, yes i did pass all the requirements, but to my family on SoL, I wasn't really respected of wearing it, being reckless and not caring toward others..

Like i referred too before, Plz demember me, so I can get away from this clan, go into other servers, (stilll may ask SoL for help on certain things, but I really dont want to be shown on SoL anymore. Im just not worthy, as being a leader, nor as a friend.. I was also taking advantage of tournaments, where i was just lucky who i fought, from my green tourney, destroying striker (who was still young at it) from grann to Gonza, my 2 most contervesial tournaments apparently.. Blue with wolf not really trying on basic, and my cyan, which it seemed unfair cause of a huge ping difference. IK sebb, it was epic, but if we had the same ping, u would of won handsdown.. Which also given me a reason, i was lucky in most tourneys, cause of high difference of pings..

I would like to thank the following people for all the respect u have given me.. (this is gonna take a bit)

Xaso, your leadership, humor and respect toward others have shown people respect u and trust u in being a huge part of this clan

Kernow, for your endless positive attitude, and great skill, I will always thank u as a friend

Draco, Master, I know u kind of failed me at the beginning when i was a recruit, foolish and all, but u really weren't around to help, nontheless U helped out this clan politically and skillfully.

Phoenix, for your great memories and awkward emote kissing...

Nick, I know aren't active as u used to be, but still what u did for this clan was well appreciated...

Gonza,Lightmaster, Skam, Pip and sebb, Good friends, and always giving me hope at certain points when i was here..

To the recruits who looked up to me, tks..

Striker.. I still hate your GK

Proball.. I still hated your random laming on me, but u were still a good friend lol..

Rach, well not much too say, but all i can say is YES U!!! (inside joke)

All to all the non_sol members mainly the lamers, for making the days on the server interesting...
Hell has fallen for me and now it's time for me to move on, until i can respect this clan again.. I know it's the TT, sorry but the last couple of weeks, I have had great frustation...

Cya guys..
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: I think Hell has finally fallen...   I think Hell has finally fallen... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 9:23 pm

I think Hell has finally fallen... - Page 2 Readthamuthafuckinthread

so lucy, you decide, yellow or white or cyan Smile
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: I think Hell has finally fallen...   I think Hell has finally fallen... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 10:39 pm

Sind, you should be able to see from all of the posts so far, which Xaso reinforces:

Xaso wrote:
no-one questions your worthiness of sol. only you do.

Don't leave Sad
Back to top Go down
KiraOrLight
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
KiraOrLight

PostSubject: Re: I think Hell has finally fallen...   I think Hell has finally fallen... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr 2011, 12:04 am

I honestly don't care what rank he goes to, but sindy: DONT LEAVE!!!!!!! Because if you left you miht never come back Sad
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: I think Hell has finally fallen...   I think Hell has finally fallen... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr 2011, 1:34 am

PEOPLE OMGGGGG, read on the first page one of my later POSTS, IM NOT LEAVING!!! okay i already made up my mind about that, the game is just getting to me, and breaks are really not helping, it's my emotions are just going up and down and all over the place.. I was thinking about yellow just because my blue and cyan tourneys brought up so much drama.. Im not truely ready for cyan, cause im not acting like one.. I will just stay yellow, now a forum admin can u plz remove my legend status thank u?
Back to top Go down
Igrom

Igrom

PostSubject: Re: I think Hell has finally fallen...   I think Hell has finally fallen... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr 2011, 3:21 am

If that's really your choice, then it's alright; though I haven't seen ONE person [excluding those raging, laming, genius (censor joke) fаggоts] that would badmouth you, or even remotely express dislike.

And about the duels... I spam 'k' at every living creature, you're no exception. :3

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR DEMOTION TO YELLOW !

PS: since this topic is pretty active, I'd be grateful if a neighbourhood forum magician could switch my rank up to yellow.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: I think Hell has finally fallen...   I think Hell has finally fallen... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr 2011, 3:38 am

actually kira is the one for such tiny works ^^
but he is LAZY LAZY LAZY XP

igrom and sindy are updated.
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: I think Hell has finally fallen...   I think Hell has finally fallen... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Apr 2011, 10:23 am

Dude
I never realy saw you disrespecting a person in any way...
Those ppl who think you are a bad person should look into a mirror!
Realy think about this...
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: I think Hell has finally fallen...   I think Hell has finally fallen... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Apr 2011, 3:46 pm

Ok I missed something.....why the hell did he get demoted again? Too lazy to read the previous posts.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: I think Hell has finally fallen...   I think Hell has finally fallen... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Apr 2011, 1:07 am

It was a self-demotion Tim.
Back to top Go down
WakiE

PostSubject: Re: I think Hell has finally fallen...   I think Hell has finally fallen... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Apr 2011, 6:29 am

who would want to ' self demote' there selves? lol
they must be on crack.
Back to top Go down
Sparky
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Sparky

PostSubject: Re: I think Hell has finally fallen...   I think Hell has finally fallen... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Apr 2011, 7:06 am

WakiE wrote:
who would want to ' self demote' there selves? lol
they must be on crack.

the clan isn't all about ranks. if he feels he dosent deserve or dosent want to a rank then why is it a terrible thing to self demote?
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: I think Hell has finally fallen...   I think Hell has finally fallen... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Apr 2011, 7:21 am

that's what we call respect, for others and clan, and for ourselves. It might be a bit too hard for you to understand this.
Back to top Go down
WakiE

PostSubject: Re: I think Hell has finally fallen...   I think Hell has finally fallen... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Apr 2011, 7:26 am

lol i love you dad
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: I think Hell has finally fallen...   I think Hell has finally fallen... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Apr 2011, 2:40 pm

Sindy said that he wasnt ready. Thats that so (even though im not admin) I see no reason to continue this topic.
Back to top Go down
KiraOrLight
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
KiraOrLight

PostSubject: Re: I think Hell has finally fallen...   I think Hell has finally fallen... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Apr 2011, 12:34 am

JiI wholeheartedly agree. And wakie has invaded so....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think Hell has finally fallen...   I think Hell has finally fallen... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I think Hell has finally fallen...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2