)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

doesn't you germans

Go down 
+10
solid snake
Leonardo
Sparky
wehr
sebbat
Xemnas
-napalm-
Xasomur
Grimmjow
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

doesn't you germans - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: doesn't you germans   doesn't you germans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr 2011, 9:11 am

First topic message reminder :

doesn't you germans do anything else beside drinking beer ? xD

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: doesn't you germans   doesn't you germans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Apr 2011, 10:49 pm

ok ok ok i come to bierfest in germany then we take a "EPIC BEER DRINKING BATTLE OF HISTORY!"

^^
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: doesn't you germans   doesn't you germans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Apr 2011, 10:53 pm

see what my sig says.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: doesn't you germans   doesn't you germans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Apr 2011, 5:56 am

Frostie Jacks is Cider isnt it Wakie? Nah you want nowt to do with cheap shit like that, its gut rot in a bottle. One or twice i drank on the streets as a young'un, but not a huge amount. I was never that intrested in drinking until i started going to pubs at 16, before that i had other intrests, I played alot of golf and stuff.

Saying that, as far as drinkin goes, i would hate to live in America growing up, theres no way in hell i could wait until i was 21 before i could drink legally. 18 felt like long enough. Just think, while you guys come of age at 21, we have already been drinking legally for 3 years! Smile
Back to top Go down
WakiE

PostSubject: Re: doesn't you germans   doesn't you germans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Apr 2011, 6:43 am

lol yes its cider, horrible shit Smile cheeap though lol, mix it with a few things and your BUZZIN!
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: doesn't you germans   doesn't you germans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Apr 2011, 8:58 am

Xasomur wrote:
see what my sig says.
Ok i ordered the tickets for bierfest be ready for the battle xaso Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: doesn't you germans   doesn't you germans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Apr 2011, 10:24 am

ty
kk, im well prepared ^^
Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

PostSubject: Re: doesn't you germans   doesn't you germans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Apr 2011, 5:05 pm

Grimmjow wrote:
"EPIC BEER DRINKING BATTLE OF HISTORY!"

did some one say EPIC RAP BATTLES OF HISTORY????????????????
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: doesn't you germans   doesn't you germans - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Apr 2011, 10:49 pm

Proballboy11 wrote:
Grimmjow wrote:
"EPIC BEER DRINKING BATTLE OF HISTORY!"

did some one say EPIC RAP BATTLES OF HISTORY????????????????
You can't rhyme against the darkside of the force why even bother? So many dudes been with your mother, who even knows if i'm your father? You are a pissed of little prick, with a napoleon lemon, you call that mustache i call that dirty sanchez at your lip. You puppy let me remind you who you are messing with, everything that you did, i'm the motherfucker who invented it i'm the original darklord your are like the sorcerer's apprentice. ^^

NOTICE it's what darth vader raps ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: doesn't you germans   doesn't you germans - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

doesn't you germans
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3