)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Nice offer

Go down 
+10
Skambak
sebbat
Kernow Pilgrim
Ajunta Pall
Xasomur
solid snake
Dragon
Proballboy
Leonardo
Alpha'
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alpha'

Alpha'

Nice offer  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Nice offer    Nice offer  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 2:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

Swifty Has Gave me a great idea. Credit to swift.

Now that i have Over 11 months of a server wasting. i wanna Know if its Okay to set Up a server for Sol Euro-side for many people iv Noticed are Euro's 9 out of 10 anyways its better than letting it go to waste.
Cool

Ill Be great If ya can send Me the Mottd, you want setting up and Bot-files. ill be happy to Give this server for the euro's myself in the latency on 150-250 Ping is Bad fro UK especially how much MB speed I'm on

;( but anyways ill be great full if you accept it please. i ask nothing in return Except a thanks. well that's all.
Cool
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Nice offer    Nice offer  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Apr 2011, 12:12 am

issue isn't about all americans, but south americans : skambak sebbat gonza etc etc, they are about 10.

@ xaso : msn x)
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Nice offer    Nice offer  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Apr 2011, 3:04 am

and all others are like 20-25 and now?
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Nice offer    Nice offer  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Apr 2011, 4:05 am

so 10 on 30-35 is more about 30%. And those wouldn't even have bad connection, but 170-200, what all eastern euros have in us, and those south americans have 170-200 in us too, so no difference for them anyway.

The actual ping cfg of servers is more about that :
in us, us have 35 ( min ) to 90 ( max ), euros 130 ( min ) to 220 ( max ). South americans have about 170 - 250.

In euro, euros have 15-50 ( 70 for laggy people ), us 90 ( min ) - 130, and it seems south americans 170 - 200.

So basically euro servers have better pings.
Back to top Go down
Alpha'

Alpha'

PostSubject: Re: Nice offer    Nice offer  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Apr 2011, 5:20 am

Okay Partly right. but if you see its not the Ping. for you now no know you have 160-150 and have no lag.. but that is less true you are lagging not in connection wise but by Latency By Delay in Server reaction time. example When you type a message. it takes 3 or 4 seconds to get to them. but now in a euro server to Us they have a little different it takes no delay in sending time I compared it before with Wolfy He said if it did it was about 1 second equivalence to 4 seconds i Tested with a stop watch when he sent them. and got 3 tests and got the average time. which was.

3.7 [1] EUROPE

3.9 [2] EUROPE

4.1 [1] EUROPE

total average delay 4.0 seconds { may not seem allot but it is when you fight makes a big difference.
This was to Europe USA .

Here is USA to Europe Now

Same again 3 tests and get an Average Result.

2.4 [1]

2.6 [2]

2.5 [3]

total average delay 2.9 seconds { may not seem allot but it is when you fight makes a big difference.
Cool
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Nice offer    Nice offer  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Apr 2011, 6:12 am

Xasomur wrote:
Xasomur wrote:
another server would split the clan.
if u dont believe that, then keep in mind that 2 servers would require double administration, double payment, double stress for the organization.
oh yea and it would split the clan

despite pings and despite security
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

PostSubject: Re: Nice offer    Nice offer  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Apr 2011, 6:13 am

But two server would split the clan in half. There would be euro SoL and US SoL.
Rank tournaments wouldn't work when half of the clan plays in diferent server and total tournament would be crashed and think how much work people have done for it (Xaso very much)
I don't want that this clan breaks in half Euro SoL and US SoL. I disagree with this two servers idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice offer    Nice offer  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nice offer
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2