)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

My Livestream!

Go down 
+10
fisTo
swiftY
sebbat
GONZA
Vader
Hektor
Dark Misery
Proballboy
TheGraanulaarian
mereel
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

My Livestream! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: My Livestream!   My Livestream! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 08 May 2011, 10:30 am

First topic message reminder :

N3xuS Productions

Livestream

Hosted By: Mereel

Hello everyone, this is Mereel of N3xuS Productions. I would like to announce my livestream channel is becoming official, and I need your help! You can do one of two things, or both if you want. Firstly, just come and watch me hang out and play! We are a casual, friendly crowd, so drop by and have a chat while you watch me own (or get owned) at random games and Minecraft. Secondly, and you don't have to do this, help me advertise. I try to spread the word, and post what I do, but by just mentioning me to your friends, soon they come watch me, fall in love, then tell their friends, then it's a cycle. So show some love, and drop by to enjoy!

My times are:

Random Tuesdays:
Here on Tuesdays, we do anything that is completely random, from games I never played before, to games I have enjoyed in my life. I am open to suggestions, and I sometimes let my audience choose. What game could I be playing next?

Random Tuesdays are also days when I will most likely have a surprise guest doing a co-op with me. Be on the look out for those!!

Time
9:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. EST

Minecraft Saturdays:
On Saturday, it's all Minecraft. One of the most popular games lately, I play (and survive), my way through Minecraft, both Single and Multiplayer. I also will do custom maps, but only maps that the audience suggests. If you love Minecraft, come watch me. Might learn from something, like my fails. Razz

Time
8:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. EST*

*= Subject to change

Last edited by mereel on Wed 08 Jun 2011, 6:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: My Livestream!   My Livestream! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun 2011, 12:15 pm

We <3 minecraft!!! Btw, I'm live. :p
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: My Livestream!   My Livestream! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 1:00 pm

To be fair to my viewers, not many are on, and I want to be fair, so everyone can watch. If you guys want, I can do one tomorrow instead. And I am afraid my power is going to go out, because I got this badass thunderstorm above me. O.O

So tonight's Random Tuesday is postponed. Sad
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: My Livestream!   My Livestream! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 2:54 pm

so same time?
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: My Livestream!   My Livestream! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 3:19 pm

Pretty much. Smile
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: My Livestream!   My Livestream! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jun 2011, 3:41 am

kk Razz
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: My Livestream!   My Livestream! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jun 2011, 11:32 am

Cancelled tonight, moved to tomorrow, same time. Cya then!
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: My Livestream!   My Livestream! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jun 2011, 12:53 pm

Derp, I looked at clock, it says 7. *Oh I got time*. Looks at it in a few minutes: 8:40. *whaaaaaa?*

I'm live, but late, as usual. I need to fix that. ^^

Edit: Ok nvm. Alot of people are doing things. I don't blame them. lol Ok cancelled until Tuesday! Still doing a Star Wars marathon!
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: My Livestream!   My Livestream! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jun 2011, 12:45 pm

Since people have been busy, or offline, and my crowd seems not to be growing, I'm postponing my livestreams for the rest of June. Sorry folks. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Livestream!   My Livestream! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Livestream!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: The Cantina-
Jump to: