)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

It has to end now!

Go down 
+12
GONZA
sebbat
Lucifer
Axel
Hektor
purple_kush
Igrom
Xasomur
Kernow Pilgrim
teddybear
Rex
Xemnas
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

It has to end now! Empty
PostSubject: It has to end now!   It has to end now! Icon_minitimeSat 14 May 2011, 2:56 am

Hey my friends...
This moment arrived to say goodbeye to you!
I actually lied to you im no 19 year old adult NO i am only 17 years , so sorry that i cheated 2 years on you.
In my past things happened wich wherent easy for me. A few years ago i lost 2 persons in my life wich i loved.
I went to psycho docs that i dont get crazy and it actually worked.
But in the last months i found someone who showed me that life has not to be a sake. I spent much time with her , you might recognized it because i where much inactive in that time so im sorry for that.
I actually want to say that i dont need you guys anymore ( sorry for the hard words ).
I stepped away from gaming in all ways because i got her and shes more important than any video game in the world and anything else...
You can be mad at me if you want to but you should know that the time i spent here where much of a help and fun for me but now i just dont have the time for things like videogames.
Now ...maybe we will never see us again SoL but i will remember you so thanks for the time guys...

PS : Yes that one in my profile pic IS me and i hope you dont judge me for the way i look like , so goodbeye!

Wink
Back to top Go down
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Rex

It has to end now! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It has to end now!   It has to end now! Icon_minitimeSat 14 May 2011, 3:33 am

Sad
Back to top Go down
teddybear
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
teddybear

It has to end now! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It has to end now!   It has to end now! Icon_minitimeSat 14 May 2011, 3:54 am

We Will miss you xem Sad
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

It has to end now! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It has to end now!   It has to end now! Icon_minitimeSat 14 May 2011, 4:49 am

Xem you don't have to leave the clan if you're inactive! We'll keep you on!

So sorry to hear you're leaving activity regardless buddy - I hope to see you again at some point. If not good luck with real life and have a great time. <3

~K.P
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

It has to end now! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It has to end now!   It has to end now! Icon_minitimeSat 14 May 2011, 5:30 am

whatever u do, have fun doing it
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

It has to end now! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It has to end now!   It has to end now! Icon_minitimeSat 14 May 2011, 5:46 am

Masterbate to the time signiture of 'Dragonforce' - That's always fun.
Back to top Go down
Igrom

Igrom

It has to end now! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It has to end now!   It has to end now! Icon_minitimeSat 14 May 2011, 6:32 am

You don't need us ? That's some... unexpected choice of words alright, we're not toooools !
Well, people barely care about age here. And don't just cross us out altogether, pop by to see us old farts ! Best of luck in real life, man. T'was a memorable time.
Back to top Go down
purple_kush

It has to end now! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It has to end now!   It has to end now! Icon_minitimeSat 14 May 2011, 7:20 am

i wish you luck in life xemnas. you will be missed my friend, and i have nothing but best wishes for you. enjoy your life while your young.
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

It has to end now! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It has to end now!   It has to end now! Icon_minitimeSat 14 May 2011, 7:29 am

r u EMO? :oo

+

purple_kush wrote:
i wish you luck in life xemnas. you will be missed my friend, and i have nothing but best wishes for you. enjoy your life while your young.
Back to top Go down
purple_kush

It has to end now! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It has to end now!   It has to end now! Icon_minitimeSat 14 May 2011, 7:30 am

what is emo? i'm just an old fart that knows, dont waste your life, especially on video games. live it, and enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

It has to end now! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It has to end now!   It has to end now! Icon_minitimeSat 14 May 2011, 7:42 am

Well .. I meant his hairstyle .. i wasnt talking about the music..

Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

It has to end now! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It has to end now!   It has to end now! Icon_minitimeSat 14 May 2011, 9:30 am

cya xemnas good memories we have
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

It has to end now! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It has to end now!   It has to end now! Icon_minitimeSat 14 May 2011, 9:46 am

cya xemnas hopefully u can say on he forum a least Smile
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

It has to end now! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It has to end now!   It has to end now! Icon_minitimeSat 14 May 2011, 9:51 am

Goodbye xemnas, we will keep you here in our hearts, good luck in real life, and remember that you have us always
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

It has to end now! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It has to end now!   It has to end now! Icon_minitimeSat 14 May 2011, 10:23 am

Hek...i was , maybe i am a bit and yes i hear such kind of music and?
SoL will have a special part in my heart allways
maybe i will go to the forum a few times but you wont see me on the server ( even if im on here wich might not happen then only once or twice a month )
Evryone who has something aggainst emos here i got something for you:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GONZA
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
GONZA

It has to end now! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It has to end now!   It has to end now! Icon_minitimeSat 14 May 2011, 11:26 am

Cya xem take care man, good luck Smile

Nice spoiler lol
Back to top Go down
Light
Legend
Legend
Light

It has to end now! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It has to end now!   It has to end now! Icon_minitimeSat 14 May 2011, 3:50 pm

Cya xemnas, i will never forget about you and don´t care about people said about your music or hobbies because it´s what you like and what defined you Smile
Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

It has to end now! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It has to end now!   It has to end now! Icon_minitimeSat 14 May 2011, 5:55 pm

Take care man hope you have fun we'll be here if you come back or if you don't <3
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

It has to end now! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It has to end now!   It has to end now! Icon_minitimeSun 15 May 2011, 5:07 am

Xemnas wrote:
Hek...i was , maybe i am a bit and yes i hear such kind of music and?
SoL will have a special part in my heart allways
maybe i will go to the forum a few times but you wont see me on the server ( even if im on here wich might not happen then only once or twice a month )
Evryone who has something aggainst emos here i got something for you:

Spoiler:

Man you probably didnt understand well. I don't judge ppl cuz of their style (its stupid). I judge them by their character (: So no offense. I just asked you if you are realy EMO or you have only the hairstyle (: Everyone has his own style (:
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

It has to end now! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It has to end now!   It has to end now! Icon_minitimeSun 15 May 2011, 5:29 am

Xemnas, you know, I'm glad for you. You've found someone, you're being yourself. You're distancing yourself from a hobby to be closer to her. Smile I hope your future is a great one my friend.
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

It has to end now! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It has to end now!   It has to end now! Icon_minitimeSun 15 May 2011, 5:47 am

Good luck with your girlfriend mate Smile youll have your ups and downs but fight through it and ull come out stronger together. i hope it lasts for you, Who cares about the age lying
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

It has to end now! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It has to end now!   It has to end now! Icon_minitimeWed 18 May 2011, 11:13 am

Thanks we will.
My best guys , i think this is goodbeye
Never forget you at least it is better to be hated for what you are then to be loved for what you are not
right Kurt?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It has to end now! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It has to end now!   It has to end now! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It has to end now!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: Jedi Knight-
Jump to: